Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest (48068 Views)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by francotunsco: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
weblord1900:
Obi of onitsha.... I hope You day see your mate.. undecidedundecided

No be to day carry feathers for head.
Da pada!

Ooni of Ife is by far greater than the Obi of Onitsha!
Check it...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:
The difference between Igboho and Kanu is very clear, one apologize after making a comment about the Ooni of Ife and while the other was busy insulting every leader from his region undecided
Respect your elders
My southern brothers especially Ndi - Igbo and Yoruba -We are the major tribes in the south ,we should start making peace to unite our ancestoral land and territory with no disrespect given to adorable ibiobio',efiks,itshekiris ,Ijaws ,Ikwerre's ,just to mention but a few ,we all have great heritages-What really matters right now is the challenges ,we are facing now, calls for unity, because we are at war ,and our government ,is the terrorists they imprison any person that dares to stand up ,and speak for us -Our southern governors, and our elites are working for them too -In a Fulani sponsored jihad its either you fall in line or you take a bullet -Let bygones be bygones
Igbos and Yoruba in general know this .....we have what it takes,to bring down this soon to be Caliphate in Nigeria down -
We all know that Igbo's and Yoruba's are always down, and love each other from way back when- I remember after the civil war -Ya'll kept our rents ,for three years and gave us back all our properties back -We like to groove too Sunney ade and Onyeka lol
bygones be bygones

1. We make good friends

2. We are majorly liberals

3. We intermarry comfortably

4. We go to the same churches in most cases

5. We share similar values

6. We secretly learn from each other, though we wish to ignore this.

7. We all like visiting Nairaland, we are the majority here, heck! I visit it more often than Facebook.

8. We share the same geographic Identity; south

9. We both can beat chests, infact Igbos and Yorubas are the highest chest beaters in Nigeria

10. We all hold to sanctity the sacredness of human lives

11. We both have the highest number of intellectuals in Nigeria

12. We love our identities; Biafra and Oduduwa

13. We can peacefully co-habit

14. We don't tolerate our politicians once they mess up

Peace!! Proudly an Igbo Jew (from birth)

Mods promote some love!

We all can have different opinions, but the same goal-We cant fold our arms ,and do nothing moreover slaves in our ancestoral land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Philadelphia: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good one from the Ooni.

Why can’t Ohaneze do same for Kanu?
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=103982708][/quote] Sorry I thought Mumu of Nairaland was your Chieftaincy title?
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Kaiser20: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
ignis:
Howmany Igwes gathered for Nnamdi Kanu?
No Igbo Elites will gather for Nnamdi Kanu because his supporters in Ipob made him a small god above everyone in Igbo land. Nnamdi and Ipob insulted pastors, igwes ,women, politicians, and igbo military personnels.
Igbos always maintain their dignity unlike others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
My southern brothers especially Ndi - Igbo and Yoruba -We are the major tribes in the south ,with not condescending any other major tribes in the south -shout to the Efiks ibiobio the Ijaws the itskeris just mention for a few we all have great heritages we should start making peace everywhere in the south this is a call for unity or you die ,unite and safe our ancestoral land and territory ,because we are at war and our government are the terrorists, they imprison any person ,that dares to stand up to speak to speak for us -Our southern governor and elites are working for them too -In a Fulani sponsored jihad its either you fall in line or you take a bullet -Let bygones be bygones
Igbos and Yoruba in general know this .....we have what it takes to bring down this soon to be Caliphate in Nigeria down -
We all know that Igbo's and Yoruba's are always down and love each other from way back when I remember after the civil war -Ya'll kept our rents and gave us back all our properties back -We like to groove too Sunney ade and Onyeka lol
bygones be bygones

1. We make good friends

7. We all like visiting Nairaland, we are the majority here, heck! I visit it more often than Facebook.

9. We both can beat chests, infact Igbos and Yorubas are the highest chest beaters in Nigeria

Mods promote some love!

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by tutudesz: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
9jah:

My southern brothers especially Ndi - Igbo and Yoruba -We are the dominate tribes in the south we should start making peace to unite our ancestoral land and territory because we are at war and our government are the terrorists the imprison any person that dare stand up and speak for us -Our southern governor and elites are working for them too -In a Fulani sponsored jihad its either you fall in line or you take a bullet -Let bygones be bygones
Igbos and Yoruba in general know this .....we have what it takes to bring down this soon to be Caliphate in Nigeria down -
We all know that Igbo's and Yoruba's are always down and love each other from way back when I remember after the civil war -Ya'll kept our rents and gave us back all our properties back -We like to groove too Sunney ade and Onyeka lol
bygones be bygones

1. We make good friends

Mods promote some love!
dominate tribes undecided that an insult to other ethnic groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by BSsniffer: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
weblord1900:

Won't his head pain from all that load

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Daboomb: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Taye4j:

15. We are both intelligent

16. We secretly covet and admire each other's grace, can-do spirit and smartness.

17. We fight a lot but secretly love one another.

Proudly signed by a Yoruba and an Oduduwa man.

18. We dont believe in Quota System, we compete and the best among us emerge

19. We have both been a "Casualty of this Nonsense" started by a British Pirate called Lugard

20, Our Regions are blessed with all manner of Resources, we can and we will thrive as individual Nations, side-by-side

22. We are naturally brilliant and are tired of being dragged down and backwards by those savages who claim to own Nigeria

I endorse Southern Unity 200%. This Evil Contraption called Nigeria must END
Even if Yorubas and Igbos must abuse each other, let us declare a truce, until we can get rid of these Killers and Kidnappers from Fuat jalon
Whatever the issue is, healthy competition between Igbos and Yorubas is good but we should not let it divide us to the point where we both become casualty of these Fulani Jihadists imported into Nigeria by Buhari.

Igbo'Kwenu! Yoruba T'uale!! One Love!!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by elmas(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Another FTC .... Lets tech U professional crypto class for free...
To all hustlers out here trying to make 6 figures legitimately in the mighty and heavenly Name of Allah may we all put a smile on our morthers name ...ameen

grin

How bro?
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

My apologies -Ive actually fixed it -I dont mean anything negative -All im asking for is unity for the south -Nigeria is bleeding ,we have to change it for better -insecurity that advances after 48 hours in any modern system will either be a war or government sponsored war against its own people-So this is awareness call to my southern brothers and sisters to unite and push back.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by GABRIEL6036: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Very funny, they have started begging for the coward?, empty Barrel chest beater, where are the agitators, please when is the next Oduduwa rally coming up? Mumu Zombies.
Oloriburuku nie buck eye, opolo eye with no sense to stimulate reasonings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Daboomb: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Philadelphia:
Good one from the Ooni.

Why can’t Ohaneze do same for Kanu?

Kanu was already abducted and in Nigeria, before the News got out but Ohaneze and Igbos in Diaspora are mounting pressure on foreign Govts and the UN, to ensure that the Nigerian Dictator respects the dignity and rights of of Nnamdi Kanu.

Dont ever forget that if not for the State-Sponsored kidnapping, Raping, killing of innocent igbos by Fulani Herdsmen (local and imported), in their farms, in their Homes, there would never have been an Nnamdi Kanu.

These horror intensified immediately when Buhari was MISTAKENLY elected into power and he started to Nepotistically but deliberately turn Nigeria into a Fulani Caliphate. He will end up at the ICC, God-willing
All agitations and secessionist drive are a result of Fulani Hegemony, championed by Buhari
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
tutudesz:

Don’t mind those selfish tribes.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by GABRIEL6036: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
weblord1900:

You no go kill me with laughter Jo oo or... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Oloriburuku nie buck eye, opolo eye with no sense to stimulate reasonings.
Stop all these jabberish, don’t dodge the question, when is the next Oduduwa rally, me & my guys are ready to storm the town, No one can stop us from rallying, it is our fundamental right under the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria1999 As Amended, Which we don’t recognize.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by staphcures: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Good Moves !
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by omoluka: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
9jah:

Southern unity now -Let begone be begone -This is a new Era of digital age -Our generation cant be like our parents -Tufiakwa -Yoruba's ndi -Igbo should unite now or we all gonna perish -The Fulani Jihad war is here -For the sake of the next Generation born and unborn we need a better feature for them -A country that celebrates kidnapping on national tv -Its time .
Let bygones be bygones

1. We make good friends

Add yours, I believe we have lots of reasons.

Mods promote some love!
Lalasticlala
I like this
Proudly Yorubian

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Daboomb: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
dmbb:
Ooni will definitely reject this useless that is trying to tarnish the image of Yoruba in Nigeria

Omo aale, everywhere! undecided undecided

Someone fights the fight you need to fight but you cant fight it, for whatever reasons, you turn around to abuse him?
Most likely you are one of the fulani terrorist masquerading as a Yorubas or Igbos, on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by adeniyi65(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
LlZARDBBQGRILLS:
It is against International Law to forcefully return a person who fled his home country due to fear of persecution. These are protected persons under international law. The kidnap of Nnamdi Kanu & the ongoing attempt to abduct Igboho is despicable.

From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we hereby say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens.

Only in Nigeria will Terrorists like Buhari, Sheikh Gumi, Buratai and Isa Pantami(whose actions and Inactions has led to loss of life oh hundreds of people)walk freely But Freedom fighters are arrested, dehumanized, jailed and killed. I am sure if Osama bin laden was Nigerian, he would have been protected at all cost and even rewarded with ministerial appointment

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers and all sorts of venomous snakes.

This account might be banned soon, If you like what am doing create alternative monikers to expose the brainless evil government and their zombie supporters
grin grin I swear nairaland is the overall house for all forms of witty,humour,enlightenment and entertainment.the kind of antagonist monikers and funny ones am seeing this time around in nairaland.its like some people are either seriously serious or unseriouly unserious grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Basicend: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
What destroyed Ighoho quickly was that he started abusing fathers such as Adeboye, Oni and several other elders. . instead of him seeking wisdom.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by annisy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
Take it or leave it the yoruba's are the most advanced people in Nigeria!!! Stand for your own... The north has thought us That and in 2023 we will play that game with them..
If the north present the best candidate in 2023 and the south present a goat I will mobilize and vote for that goat than give my support to a northern

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daboomb:

Someone fights the fight you need to fight but you cant fight it, for whatever reasons, you turn around to abuse him?
Most likely you are one of the fulani terrorist masquerading as a Yorubas or Igbos, on Nairaland.
Everything Fulani? Coward you have an inferiority complex in your own country? You are a slave to your cowardice mentality, The real tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wise Ooni. How can people just watch when they should speak out or intervene in issues according to the law and traditions as leaders and elders.

If igboho is a terrorist and murder the elders will know and determine that from evidence on ground.
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by samwillyco1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Igbo leaders, what are you people waiting for, this is the right time to join hand with South West and tell the oppressors the truth.
Any marriage that is based on lies, deceite, intimidation, fighting, selfishness should not hold period.

NIGERIA has lost more than required, yet nothing is working out.

NIGERIAN Government should allow those that wants to go to go, unity shouldn't be by fire by force
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by jaxxy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
samwillyco1:
Igbo leaders, what are you people waiting for, this is the right time to join hand with South West and tell the oppressors the truth.
Any marriage that is based on lies, deceite, intimidation, fighting, selfishness should not hold period.

NIGERIA has lost more than required, yet nothing is working out.

NIGERIAN Government should allow those that wants to go to go, unity shouldn't be by fire by force

Igbos don’t have leaders or rather leaders they respect.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by GABRIEL6036: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop all these jabberish, don’t dodge the question, when is the next Oduduwa rally, me & my guys are ready to storm the town, No one can stop us from rallying, it is our fundamental right under the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria1999 As Amended, Which we don’t recognize.
I have no idea...
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by AdebayoHOD(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
How do we go about it bro?
Zaxbash1:
Another FTC .... Lets tech U professional crypto class for free...
To all hustlers out here trying to make 6 figures legitimately in the mighty and heavenly Name of Allah may we all put a smile on our morthers name ...ameen

grin
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wickedfact:
Joe Igbokwe must feel so stupid right now. You think because you were given gutters to clean in Lagos, you can talk about Igboho anyhow, we will eventually sacrifice you to Ogun.

Another thing is that Igbos also need to forge a united front to press for demands and negotiate. It is very urgent and important. Leaders don't need to occupy political office, and it should not be Ohaneze.

, your darling daddy is in the mud. grin
grin grin grin
Pure mud

1 Like

Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by dmbb: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daboomb:

Did I claim to be Yoruba or Igbo? How can you call a terrorist freedom fighter? I advise you to stop being a terrorists slave
Re: Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest by hopexter(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

For you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / See Apc's Clever Response To GEJ'S Joke About Buhari Not Knowing His Phone No / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.