Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos (6931 Views)

Shocking Facts!!! See Tribe With The Highest Numbers Of Rich People In Nigeria!! / Tribe With Sizeable Muslims Shouldn't Be Part Of Biafra / Obasanjo: My 2 Parents Are From Abeokuta, I Bear Owu Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2021
bomb24:

the reason I haven't replied to your imbecilic quote is that I have been occupied all day.

u're a primate still evolving and I'm gonna help u evolve better.

the phrase "East of the niger" when used often refers to the Igbos of the hinterland and not the upland Igbos as u suggested dunderhead.

Shut up useless homosexual.

I would advise you to go ask for all the school fees you paid or having being paying, because all this school deceived you by making you think that you are wise when you are f.oolish.
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by bomb24: 1:46am On Jul 24, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Shut up useless homosexual.

I would advise you to go ask for all the school fees you paid or having being paying, because all this school deceived you by making you think that you are wise when you are f.oolish.

that "homosexual" got me laughing grin grin... It might interest you to know I love women especially girls with big melons and drum size ass.

what's your spec?
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by wealthtrak: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
theTranscriber:
They had tribal marks in the past

They neglected their culture
True!
Re: Igbo Tribe With Tribal Marks - Photos by laiperi: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Africans are running away from themselves so fast, no human can catch and return them to their civilization, sensibility and culture.

They want to be light skinned, change their beautiful hair styles including corn row they had embraced because white woman Bo Derek made it popular at one point.

Now it is tattoo, tribal marks, spiritual marks or whatever seen in other cultures. Even Senator style African top and pants have are now westernized with handkerchief and French suit.

What is the big deal about a culture you are free to ditch or embrace?

If the Romans or the Anglo Saxons we're practicing this today, they will copy them.

Your inferiority complex taya me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship / Hurricane Irene Alert For Nairalanders In US / Some Of The Things Lateef Jakande Achieve In 4yrs As Governor Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.