Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas (580 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas by veroupdate(f): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

URGENT!!! The only way for Sunday Igboho to be RELEASED, Calling on all Yoruba OBAS

Watch Full Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRmGUBu1iPg
Re: URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas by ablejesus26(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
I don't see why and how being a freedom fighter should make you loose respect and decorum �.
If you think the leaders are not doing well criticize them, bring forth an argument to counter theirs,but you can't curse or insult them.
Re: URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas by Monogamy: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
The same Oba's he once rubbished?

He should learn in a bitter way
Re: URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas by Pierocash(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Igboho will be released ,nothing anyone can do. Whether he is extradited to Nigeria or remain in Cotonou,he will be freed,he committed no crime.

The only area I am not sure of is if he forged Benin republic passport. Why will anyone forge the passport of a shithole like Benin when he can use his Nigerian passport
Re: URGENT!!! The Only Way For Sunday Igboho To Be RELEASED, Calling On All Obas by veroupdate(f): 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pierocash:
Igboho will be released ,nothing anyone can do. Whether he is extradited to Nigeria or remain in Cotonou,he will be freed,he committed no crime.

The only area I am not sure of is if he forged Benin republic passport. Why will anyone forge the passport of a shithole like Benin when he can use his Nigerian passport

Remember his Passport was seized by DSS during his house attack

(1) (Reply)

Matawalle Challenges Northern Leaders, Elites / Staffs Of Julius Berger Protest Over Poor Salaries In Port Harcourt / IPOB and Yoruba nation MEGA rally held in London today [1 October 2021]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.