Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About (984 Views)

What Is It About Kissing? What Is Pleasurable In It? / Electrifying Facts About Kissing You Probably Don't Know. / Checkout Crazy Facts About Kissing You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About by dilini(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello Guys,

Quite awhile I haven't posted on Nairaland, been busy sorta working on my content creation gig.

I just started working on my youtube channel and have perfected (close to 90%) how to create
a stunning youtube video. My channel has 7 stunning videos that are educative and entertaining.

I will be sharing one of my short video that revolves around the psychological myth/fact about KISSING
!

Do you know that Kissing someone helps to build your immune system and stabilizes your mental state?
Well, you can find more of these myths/facts in this video explaining more benefits and facts about kissing especially someone you're in love with... The video explains it all in detail...

You don't want to miss out on this. Find it below and watch! Please remember to subscribe too...

Top 22 Interesting Facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io0WlJ4xJac

@Lalasticlala, please kindly help push this to frontpage, abeg make you help your boy oo biko! I take God beg u!

Thanks and God bless...

1 Like

Re: 22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About by dilini(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks guys, I am moved to tears... Still need more encouragement
Re: 22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About by Sonnobax15(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked
Re: 22 Interesting Myths/facts About Kissing You Probably Didn't Know About by dilini(m): 4:24am On Jul 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Is there something you're trying to tell me? Let me know please...

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Mistakenly Impregnates A Lady / Insider Shares Shocking Facts Why Anita Okoye Wants To Divorce Rude Boy / 7 Bad Boy Traits That Makes A Woman Love You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.