Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast (2869 Views)

Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Sixsigmahub: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
I decided to check my younger brother's assignment note just to see he scored zero on a particular day. Not only did he fail woefully, there was also a note of "see me" from his teacher.

I glanced closer to look at the question he failed and what I saw disturbed me too. I just had to burst in Laughter!

#copied.

1 Share

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Polynek(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Ever8090: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Olarewaju89: 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Here I am... Why did you say i should see you

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Sixsigmahub: 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
100/100
Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by osamz007: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Stored in attractive containers

4 Likes

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Bunmhi(f): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by DesChyko: 1:20am On Jul 23, 2021
A look at the e and w strokes for both the student and the marker makes it clear that both are one and the same.

I don't enjoy being conned angry

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by richmond500: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2021
DesChyko:
A look at the e and w strokes for both the student and the marker makes it clear that both are one and the same.

I don't enjoy being conned angry
even the letter "S"
But its still funny sha especially the last point

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Sixsigmahub: 2:29am On Jul 23, 2021
richmond500:
even the letter "S"
But its still funny sha especially the last point

It's "They are stored in attractive containers" for me grin grin
Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Ever8090:

The letter e and n gave him up right? grin

1 Like

Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by Sixsigmahub: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
The best answers summarized in four points
Re: See Funny Answer Of A Student On The Advantages Of Breast by tnerro1(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
They reduce stress when you are sucking on them grin

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Female Nurses Being Taught How To "Ride" Their Husbands Leaks / Seeing This Will Make You Want To Fall In Love Immediately (pics) / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.