Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (138 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
*22-07-2021* Meditate on this tonight:

Proverbs 18:16
16 A man's gift maketh room for him, And bringeth him before great men.

Your gift makes room for you, it is true. I have seen this play out and solve alot of headache and brings ease. During this period I saw how the people gave good gifts to others, and what I discovered is this gifts go to people with influence and result and this gift comes from people who aspire to become great in life.

It is true one good turn deserves another. Your gift is a representation of honour, your gift has a voice and can speak for you when the need arise. Listen, king Solomon is the wisest man ever to grave the earth. His wisdom is divine, and if he says your gift makes room for you, he is speaking from the stand point of experience.

Learn to give good gifts, honour people in no small ways and see how you experience cheap victories.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

WATCH!! ADEYINKA ALASEYORI Latest Online Praise And Worship Theme Grateful Heart / Watch The Moment A Man Wanted To Prove What God Cannot Do. / Follow Jesus’ Example - Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional 26th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.