Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland (514 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Mention That Section On Nairaland You Have Not Visited For Once. / Tell Us Things That Must End On Romance Section On Or Before 11:59pm Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Stupidquestions: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
This platform is wide enough and rich in content for different bent of people

I believe a section dedicated to people who are Philosophically inclined will go along way in sharpening perspectives and filling Intellectuals curiosities about disturbing life questions.
We tend to focused too much on mundane and senseless things as a people in this country. Philosophy section here will do just fine to distract one's mind away from various stupidities and superficialities. And it will also help to aggregate some of the finest and Noble minds on this platform.

Just saying Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
you truly ask (your moniker)

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
KYS [Kill YourSelf]

For Nairaland Every Man Is A German/Alpha Man..
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Stupidquestions: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
you truly ask (your moniker)
As u no geh sense...how does the question relate to my moniker?
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Stupidquestions:

I believe a section dedicated to people who are Philosophically inclined will go along way in sharpening perspectives and filling Intellectuals curiosities about disturbing life questions.
We tend to focused too much on mundane and senseless things as a people in this country. Philosophy section here will do just fine to distract one's mind away from various stupidities and superficialities. And it will also help to aggregate some of the finest and Noble minds on this platform.

Just saying Sha.

Swears.....
grin

Religious section dey
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Stupidquestions: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Xavfra:

Swears.....
grin

Religious section dey
Philosophy nkor

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Ogamysamo: 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Just saying Sha.
IT IS BECAUSE ALL WE NEED IS CHRIST
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Stupidquestions: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ogamysamo:

IT IS BECAUSE ALL WE NEED IS CHRIST
Haha... people crase for this forum o grin
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Philosophy nkor

There should be philosophy section.....

Religious section kinda acts like philosophy section as well
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2021
I concur. Nairaland sef tired me sometimes hence, I mostly just comment, instead of create topics. Though my strategy is that my comments are deeply rooted in a philosophical perspective, because even people that are buried in superficiality wants organic, not artificial response, and a reply that speaks directly to their soul. Seun, this will be the first time I'm quoting you.

Make a philosophical section here, if you hope to retain folks that have sense. I recently exchanged emails with the moniker sagamite, for those that have been on nairaland long enough will know him, he is an intellectual juggernaut, he too get sense. And he told me the reason why he left is because nairaland has been passed to the dogs. Stupid post on front page, and no space for folks that are deep in thoughts. A philosophical section will do just that. Create it..its needed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by maak400: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2021
pansophist:
I concur. Nairaland sef tired me sometimes hence, I mostly just comment, instead of create topics. Though my strategy is that my comments are deeply rooted in a philosophical perspective, because even people that are buried in superficiality wants organic, not artificial response, and a reply that speaks directly to their soul. Seun, this will be the first time I'm quoting you.

Make a philosophical section here, if you hope to retain folks that have sense. I recently exchanged emails with the moniker sagamite, for those that have been on nairaland long enough will know him, he is an intellectual juggernaut, he too get sense. And he told me the reason why he left is because nairaland has been passed to the dogs. Stupid post on front page, and no space for folks that are deep in thoughts. A philosophical section will do just that. Create it..its needed.
@Seun, a lot of us are students of philosophy and we'll be really glad if you can create a section for it. I'm following Sagamite too, but unfortunately he's not active here again. Truly, seekers of deep knowledge, universal truths and mysteries get to a point where they see the world in another form completely. I have only met and tapped from one philosopher in real life, my old man. He read to a point of saturation, and he wished he didn't go that far for a reason he never told me till he departed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by GeneralPula: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Confam
Re: Why Can't We Have Philosophy Section On Nairaland by dake40(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
pansophist:

Seconded. We need a section for Philosophical discussions

(1) (Reply)

Pls Let's Unravel The Mystery / Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? / I Love Him But I Am Not Ready For A Relationship. I Can’t Get Over My Ex Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.