Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) (3375 Views)

Policemen Shoot At Protesters In Delta (Photo) / Young Man Tears Married Woman's Panties While Trying To Rape Her In Delta. Photo / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Update From . COM

The corpse was discovered inside a drainage connected to nearby Agbarho River. According to an eyewitness, the lady appeared to have been killed before she was dumped in the drain, Reports.

From The Information Reaching News Desk, Another witness claimed she may have been knocked down by a vehicle. The deceased was seen lying face down in the drain.

In a related development, a young lady identified as Stephanie Solomon, pictured above, has been reported missing in Okumagba Avenue area of Warri South council area. Stephanie was reportedly last seen after close of work on Monday July 19 from a plaza close to Total filling station at the Okumagbe Estate Roundabout.

One of her friends simply identified as Godwin told , that she is believed to have boarded a tricycle from her place of work but never made it home. He said she usually closes from her work place, a law firm, around 4pm. He stated that the matter had been reported at the ‘B’ Division police station in Warri,

According to him, Stephanie, 21 “is a “calm and easy-going person. I have known her since 2017 during her NCE programme in College of Education, Warri. She is not the kind of person that will just go out like that, so everybody is worried”.

Confirming the incident of the deceased lady to , The acting spokesperson of the state police command, Bright Edafe, said it is suspected to be a hit-and-run incident.

“It is suspected to be a case of hit-and-run. The corpse is already decomposing, so we have contacted the local government authorities, while investigation is ongoing”.

See Graphic Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by ignis: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2021
Next please

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
I want to use this medium to remember one nairalander who went to be with the lord years ago... @hungerbad may your soul rest in peace cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2021
This one don turn to Benz. It is a pity though. Rip to her
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
A

See More Photos via www.. com
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by sirjoggy(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2021
To

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Bedtec: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Endangered species , I hope the one still living is found alive and sound ....

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2021
let her be found

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by RadioMOUTH(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2021

I'm tired of all this

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by belovedsonofGod: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2021
sad

May God protect all Nairalanders from the wickedness of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by paulolee(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2021
just too bad...so much insecurities in d country and we all needs to be careful..
rip to her n I think its better shes found dead than declared "missing"
remember my friend dad back den in sec school around 2006 n till den they are still expecting his coming back home
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Nawa
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by zickyclef: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
The way did girls Dr go runs without informing anybody makes them a soft target.
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2021
undecided
Whenever I hear the NPF talk about investigation,I just dey throway my face because I know say nothing go come out from that case..
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by paulolee(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I want to use this medium to remember one nairalander who went to be with the lord years ago... @hungerbad may your soul rest in peace cry
yea bro....he was a sure gee and d only gee here on nairaland dt once assisted me financially wen I asked him..
good people needs to start staying longer

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by temitope27(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2021
Maybe she go suck dick grin
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by SportsHD: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2021
[s]
temitope27:
Maybe she go suck dick grin
[/s]
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Karlovych: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2021
embarassed embarassed Both the so called eye witnesses and the police are mad, RIP to the woman.
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hmmmm everyday na next tragedy.....
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Yahoo boys done use am because Delta,agbor to be precise na den of Yahoo boys. Oppression everywhere
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Nuelojei38: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
I have been seeing news of hungerbad being dead.
Wen he take die
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Hungerbad don die?
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Oga Lalasticlala, Please This News Is Verified And Is Trending Thread Now, Do The Needful Please.
Re: Lady Found Dead And Another Declared Missing In Delta (Photo) by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jeez

(1) (Reply)

God Why Are You So Wicked To Me?" Woman Cries Out (Photos) / Picture Of Indian Girl That Was Molested / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.