Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates (15069 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by mjaylala(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2021
kaduna state teachers' service board

The kaduna state teachers' service board wishes to inform candidates interviewed in March and April 2021 for the recruitment of public Secondary School teachers that the list of successful applicants has been released today Monday, 19th July, 2021.

Candidates are therefore advised to check their application status by entering either their Application No or Phone No. or Email Address using the following link;

http://tsbrecruitment.com/checkAppointmentStatus.php

Notification of Appointment and Letter of Undertaking will be automatically downloaded if shortlisted, otherwise, a pop up message informing candidate that are not successful will appear.

CHAIRMAN
teachers service board[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by heniford2: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2021
Imagine illiterate teaching your wards or kids what do you think the will understand anything

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by EyezofGod120: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
grin non of dem go fit write dem name correctly

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Congratulations to the successful Teachers.

God bless all TEACHERS reading this.
Thanks for all you do Uncles and Aunties.

God will reward you all here on earth and in heaven for all your good works.

Thanks y'all!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by OBTMOS(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
V
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Omicron007: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

To those that will eventually enter their details and a pop up notifying rejection will appear...

I want to tell y'all that's not the end of life.
Keep pushing for other opportunities.
By His grace, the next appointment is prepared somewhere waiting for you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by c4tnoelz: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Wickedfact: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2021
What needs to be released are the students kidnapped from various schools in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by aylive02(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
The shortlisted ones self.....
South West primary students are far better than them

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
I fit bet my two most precious balls say over 80% of the names wey dey for that list na base on connection (man-know-man)....And not on merit......

This country need rebooting,or if at all self,flight mode for at least for once..

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Ahmed0336(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin non of dem go fit write dem name correctly
Hmm

Hatred kee u dia

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by OhiOfIhima: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Hopefully my friend shortlisted... Home kind of bore for him.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok

Eagle island Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K6zdFtr3i4
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by wiseone28: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2021
Akwa ibom own is being delayed to give politicians more time to bring their family members..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by ofiko123(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Nice one... Congratulations to the teachers...more grease to their elbow..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by preshyusufu: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Wickedfact:
What needs to be released are the students kidnapped from various schools in Kaduna.

to your tent oo isreal.
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by dmbb: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2021
Elrufai carry on with your good work. God bless you sir, we the real people of Kaduna love you so much

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by dmbb: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2021
I advise the PDP to be learning exemplary leadership from Kaduna state government
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Drsnives(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
God no ungodly

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by 9jadigiweblink: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Teachers are great!
No controversy!

If you can read and write...

Complete the sentence if you are truly into the system grin

Meanwhile, do you know you can move your business online, no matter what you do for a living, it is now the easiest form of profit expansion, sit back and do other daily activities while your site handles your business and credits you. Many people are going digital with their business and they can see a difference between that and the analog one they have been managing before hand.
Call or dm via whatsapp on 070 178 807 51

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Antoeni(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
May
Teachers reap their
Rewards on earth

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Drsnives(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
wiseone28:
Akwa ibom own is being delayed to give politicians more time to bring their family members..
Make una help us beg okowa to do recuitment na.. that guy matter tire person

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by africanpride1: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
nairavsdollars:
From Gala to Titus Sardines and now Andrews Liver Salt, why is everything getting smaller
shocked shocked shocked When I was a kid, both we the Children, Seniors and Parents used to use a lot of Andrew Liver Salt. Enjoying and OverEating the surplus food then was norm. Almost everyday, Dad would just get his stomach bloated with sumptuous mean, then I'll soon hear "Oya take, run go and buy me Andrew Liver Salt" Just this morning, I noticed the highest level of recent years accumulated dust specifically and only on the Pack of Andrew Liver Salt in a Chemist Shop. cry

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by bcomputer101: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
So this midget/dwarf sacked credible teachers just to replace them with his cows.

El Rufai is pure definition of evil.
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Wickedfact: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Drsnives:

A few days ago, I pointed out that Okowa is a mediocre but this thing below was praising Okowa. May his life be like Okowa's administration.
misano:
Don't speaking for Deltans, not all governors carry 100 cameras around like he-goats, U know!
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by currentflow(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
The initial recruitment was rejected by the governor after he found that d director recruited mostly his tribe..
And d governor go ahead to sack all d board that conducted the recruitment exercise and put new management in charge of this one.

Seriously,
This was so real that during d interview, u mostly see other tribe at the interview venue.
I must commend the management for a job well done.

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by wiseone28: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2021
Drsnives:

Lol... Akwa ibom own secondary is 1000 primary is 1000..

Out of how many unemployed population we have.
Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by Judolisco(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Very important... We no go want dis kind situation again

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Releases List Of Successful Teacher S Board Candidates by superdanny10: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2021
The guy above me... E nor dey 4get somtin??

FEEDS grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reputable Oil & Gas Conglomerate Fresh Graduate & Exp.job Vacancies-47 Positions / Nigeria Customs Service Is Recruiting / Pss Limited Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.