Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra (2685 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To Edwin Clark (Full Text) / We Have No Mandate To Zone President, Vice Positions - PDP Zoning Committee / Police IG Apologises To Edwin Clark,orders the detention of four officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Commentor: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Anyone can demand for a referendum if they feel their ideas would pass it's simple logic

U just trying to spin it but u know there is no way to

No.

You are telling me I must acquiesce to your request.

And my answer is, "I don't have to".

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

No.

You are telling me I must acquiesce to your request.

And my answer is, "I don't have to".
A call for referendum is a right of anyone or group it's your right to just say no
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Commentor: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

A call for referendum is a right of anyone or group it's your right to just say no

No.

I have a right not to grant your request.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by gidgiddy: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

Do you have anything to do with any of the tribes you just mentioned?

Yeah, I share border with all of them, Clark does not share anything with them
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Commentor: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah, I share border with all of them, Clark does not share anything with them

You share borders with Benue and Kogi but you stylishly avoided them because they have no oil nor direct access to the sea.

Your game is up.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

No.

I have a right not to grant your request.
Is anyone asking u for a referendum ? They are asking Nigerian government to be sensible and conduct one

Just go n vote your no

Unless u are scared u are in the minorities
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by wirinet(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ipob is not speaking for anyone their demand is give referendum let people speak for themselves ...why is that even hard for u guys to get ...if ijaws vote no simple so that 50 years now they would say we abandoned them in Nigeria

Let everyone say no .

If only igbos say yes we go the rest of u can stay

Ghen Ghen .... Igbos are now Voltron - Defender of the Universe. You must save other tribes whether they like it or not. Even though they say they don't want referendum, igbos say they must accept referendum by force.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ipob ...and that's not speaking for anyone
and INC preparing to declared Ijaw republic..... while Ankio briggs want to agitate for niger delta republic...

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by vasel15: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Ipob is not speaking for anyone their demand is give referendum let people speak for themselves ...why is that even hard for u guys to get ...if ijaws vote no simple so that 50 years now they would say we abandoned them in Nigeria

Let everyone say no .
If only igbos say yes we go the rest of u can stay

This is the problem I have with ipob, why can't we igbos conduct a referendum to decide if we want 5 states or not, well I already started a petition I am waiting for enough signatures to conduct a referendum, igbos first.this insults is just too much
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by vasel15: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are they speaking for anyone ? They are saying conduct referendum so people like u and clack and vote no

Vote as and for what!?
By whose mandate?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

His people? How is Annang. Ibibio, Legbo, Ogoja, Efik etc his people? Does he know anything about them?

Niger Delta is just attach by force

And how are those you mentioned related to Ipob?
Why should they vote in a referendum to liberate you?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by RoyalUc(m): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2021
wirinet:

Ghen Ghen .... Igbos are now Voltron - Defender of the Universe. You must save other tribes whether they like it or not. Even though they say they don't want referendum, igbos say they must accept referendum by force.

Very funny people!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Danzakidakura(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:
Thunder fire ipob.

Do they have any mandate to speak for anybody anybody, specifically SS?
they have mandate to speak for me. Go and hang.
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
vasel15:

This is the problem I have with ipob, why can't we igbos conduct a referendum to decide if we want 5 states or not, well I already started a petition I am waiting for enough signatures to conduct a referendum, igbos first.this insults is just too much
Are igbos only in 5 states ?
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Commentor: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Danzakidakura:
they have mandate to speak for me. Go and hang.

Who knows you?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Danzakidakura(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

Who knows you?
your mom knows me. Ask her.
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Commentor: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Danzakidakura:
your mom knows me. Ask her.

Ok.

The criminal she sentenced to 10 years in Kirikiri prison.

You are out.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Danzakidakura(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2021
Commentor:

Ok.

The criminal she sentenced to 10 years in Kirikiri prison.

You are out.
lol. She knows me as her destiny helper. Try go for DNA test I may be your biological father.
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
ignis:
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) says Edwin Clark, Ijaw leader, cannot decide on whether the Niger Delta will be part of Biafra.

Clark had described IPOB as being “unrealistic”, adding that the agitators are dreaming if they think the south-south region will be joining the agitation for the republic of Biafra.

In a statement, Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesperson, said the Ijaw leader’s comment is one of the reasons ”Biafrans” are being treated as slaves.

He said Clark does not speak for the people of the south-south region because he is a general without foot soldiers.

“It’s too appalling that Edwin Clerk doesn’t know that those who own Biafra are those he referred to as South-South or Niger Delta as the Case may be. How suddenly Edwin Clark has forgotten that it was an Izon man who brought the name ‘Biafra’ to the table for approval which Ojukwu and his Eastern Consultative Assembly approved without hesitation or debate!” the statement reads.

“Edwin Clark should know that IPOB led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu did not force any clan to join Biafra but if his community, clan and tribe refuse to join Biafra through referendum at the right time, should not blame anybody for their fate in Nigeria. By the time Biafra will exit Nigeria through a referendum, any clan in the so-called Niger Delta that refuses to be liberated from the Nigerian bondage should get ready to serve the Fulani as slaves for ever

“We, however, know that Edwin Clerk is not speaking for millions of Niger Delta youths, men and women earnestly yearning for their liberation from the Nigerian bondage. He is only speaking for his Fulani slave masters but very soon he will discover that he is a General without foot soldiers".

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-to-edwin-clark-you-have-no-mandate-to-speak-for-niger-delta-on-biafra/amp
Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by Ekpeitit(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Same old story, Attachees are very desperate for attachment.
The only people who do not have eyes to see that no Niger Delta tribe will join Biafra are the Igbos.
Let them keep dreaming.
Sometimes,the best answer to a fool is silence.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra by vasel15: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Are igbos only in 5 states ?

That would be decided later, this was the same mistake Palestinians made in 1947 and 73yrs after they have no country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wet Tinubu: Don't Dig Your Enemy's Grave Too Deep, You Might Fall Into It. / Osinbanjo Walks Out Of Primaries ground / My Analysis: APC Muslim-muslim Permutations Didn't See Peter Obi Coming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.