Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5162 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU WANT 5 STATES

https://www.change.org/p/nnamdi-kanu-biafran-referendum-for-5-igbo-states

I have written open letters and I told Nnamdi Kanu to accept 5 states and I feel we Igbos have the right to decide and I feel we can test our young democracy by organizing a referendum asking Igbos to choose if they want 5 states or not, we can't let anyone decide for us, we are Igbos and we have no kings we the people must decide.

I have written a lot to prove that some tribes in the South-South don't want Biafra and why are we wasting time, we have oil and gas and we have access to the sea so what are we still waiting for? Yes I know we have brothers and sisters in Delta and Rivers and in other places but we are not leaving them behind we need to start building our country with 5 states and then we can come back for them.

Remember Uwazurike started this struggle again in 1999 and we are in 2021 and that is 22yrs now, so you still want to wait for another 22yrs, it is very clear some tribes on the South-South don't want us, so why are we forcing them? The insult we are getting is just too much, did you guys hear what Buhari said, Buhari said that elders and youths in the South-South have assured him that they won't join Igbos and this is 1967 repeating itself again. Buhari paid then already.

So I say to Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike and Igbos in general, give us referendum to choose what we want or else you are just like the Fulanis, we demand referendum so we can choose if we want 5 states or not, Igbos if you support 5 states please sign the petition so they can give us referendum to choose what we want. We have no more time to waste.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-i-started-petition-calling-for-5

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
igboid
eastlink
bkayy
freeigbos
northernblood3
ablejesus26
ygowon
D1official
oyigboupdate..half fulani/half igbo
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
mekaboy the clown i know you are half fulani half igbo
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
igbos on nairaland dont just talk and talk and write,now is the time to actually test our young biafran democracy,we are igbos are the people must decide if we want 5 states or not

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
if you are igbo go and sign if you support 5 states
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Mekaboy the half ling from the futa jalon. I hope you're being paid for all this your sabo work grin..
Dont tell me you're working for Buhari free of charge?

11 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by UnclePati: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Mekaboy the halfling from the futa jalon.

lol
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
UnclePati:
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.

what is this one saying,we are talking about leaving with 5 states and we can come back for our brothers,the petition is a call for referendum to allow igbos decide what we want,ok..we have to start from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Exactly my point...
If the south south states have fully declared they ain't Igbo, then I think we should make do with whatever we have left...5 Biafran states is enough to form a whole country!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Slynation:
Exactly my point...
If the south south states have fully declared they ain't Igbo, then I think we should make do with whatever we have left...5 Biafran states is enough to form a whole country!!

exactly please sign,we cant just keep on talking,unless these people would allow us wait for another 22yrs

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Slynation:
Exactly my point...

When did they do this declaration/referendum?.. because last time I checked, south east governors are also not in support of Biafra!! grin

S0 why then restrict Biafra to only Igbo's in present day south east? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Lajet: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Op you are on your own. We can't leave an inch of our land to Ijaw land-grabbers. We have Igbo indigenes in Benue, Cross-River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, and Delta State that are proud of their Igbo identity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

When did they do this declaration/referendum?.. because last time I checked, south east governors are also not in support of Biafra!! grin

are you living in mars?dont you see what they have been saying?i dont just understand you igbos,i am not joking with this,we must have a referendum to ask igbos what we want,we need to learn from 1967,abi you didnt listen to buhari,he said elders and youths of some tribes in the ss have assured him that they wont join igbos,he already paid them,this is 1967 all over again,i have already written an article directed at the igbo stubbornness

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lajet:
Op you are on your own.

i am not people would sign and i am not in a hurry
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
makeboy i can see you peeping like a cow herder,what do you have to say,you know you are our resident clown..lol entertain us
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
I can't be stupid enough to sign such petition.
No idiot from the Desert can make me to choose to leave my brother behind for him.
What does he intend to do with my brother.
Imagine me signing voluntarily that 5 SE states created by Nonentities from the sahel is my boundary.
The blood of the brave sons of Obigbo alone will haunt me forever.
Imagine me betray Asaba, Obigbo and my brothers in Benue that are stretching to us because of what?
If you have included Enuani, our brothers in Benue, and Obigbo, I wouldn't mind signing it but until that, on behalf of my kindred, I reject that petition.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
please tag igbo monikers,i dont know all of them,must we wait for another 22yrs like uwazurike?we must stat building a country with 5 states,if you are with me please sign so we can ask for a referendum to ask igbos what we want

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by IDENNAA(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
I strongly reject any secession without giving Igbo in south south and elsewhere an opportunity to decide where they want to belong.

So, your proposal is dead on arrival....daalu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Pentagon007: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
igbos on nairaland dont just talk and talk and write,now is the time to actually test our young biafran democracy,we are igbos are the people must decide if we want 5 states or not

Aboki, Igbos are not settling for any 5 States. All Igbos are coming along. You can create a million Petitions to try change our stand but you gonna fail. When the time comes you gonna see it. Aboki DSS

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
IDENNAA:
I strongly reject any secession without giving Igbo in south south and elsewhere an opportunity to decide where they want to belong.

Simple. One cold bear for you.
I can not partake in such stupidity.
It is better they reject than us reject

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:
No idiot from the Desert can make me to choose to leave my brother behind for him.
Imagine me signing voluntarily that 5 SE states created by Nonentities from the sahel is my boundary.
Imagine me betray Asaba, Obigbo and my brothers in Benue that are stretching to us because of what?
On behalf of my kindred, I reject that petition

sorry is your name,i thought you were smart and never knew you would drop this kind of response,dont sign but be ready to vote NO,we must have the referendum,igbos would choose,not uwazurike or kanu can tell igbos what we want and if the NO wins the referendum ,then we continue fighting,but una go wait for another 22yrs..infact,i wrote another article to educate you people more

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by chidyke77(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:
If you have included Enuani and Obigbo, I wouldn't mind signing it but until that, on behalf of my kindred, I reject that petition.
Then the struggle will be a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

are you living in mars?dont you see what they have been saying?i dont just understand you igbos,i am not joking with this,we must have a referendum to ask igbos what we want,we need to learn from 1967,abi you didnt listen to buhari,he said elders and youths of some tribes in the ss have assured him that they wont join igbos,he already paid them,this is 1967 all over again,i have already written an article directed at the igbo stubbornness

Onye'aghala Nwanne ya! I thought that was your motto during the Biafran civil war!

If the North were in your position, they won't dare leave anyone of theirs behind

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
chidyke77:
Then the struggle will be a mirage.
If you people can accept to let go of 5 SE states then definitely, you can afford to let go of the rest.
We are business men and we see such market tactics everyday.
Thank you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
IDENNAA:

you people are hypocrites and this is why ijaws insult us,just because of you strong head igbos that wont learn from history,how about we first have a referendum to ask igbos what we want,must you people keep on deciding for igbos?let us choose if the NO wins then so be it
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Aboki, Igbos are not settling for any 5 States. All Igbos are coming along. You can create a million Petitions to try change our stand but you gonna fail. When the time comes you gonna see it. Aboki DSS

i am just holding back because una be igbos,people say them no want you,ikwere have told you people 1bilion times and una no won hear word
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

Simple. One cold bear for you.
I can not partake in such stupidity.
It is better they reject than us reject

as i said vote no
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

sorry is your name,i thought you were smart and never knew you would drop this kind of response,dont sign but be ready to vote NO,we must have the referendum,igbos would choose,not uwazurike or kanu can tell igbos what we want and if the NO wins the referendum ,then we continue fighting,but una go wait for another 22yrs..infact,i wrote another article to educate you people more
Igbo is bigger than 5 SE states.
You really think that after witnessing what happened to our brothers and sisters at Obigbo that we will leave them behind without hearing from them?
Is there an option for No?
Anything with only yes is not complete. A referendum comes with both opposite options.
This kind of petition should be directed to our brothers outside the SE cage if they want to go with us not us betraying and dumping them with the enemy

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Onye'aghala Nwanne ya! I thought that was your motto during the Biafran civil war!

If the North were in your position, they won't dare leave anyone of theirs behind

same reason ojukwu lost the war trying to drag in people that dont want you,when will igbos learn,maybe some

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i am just holding back because una be igbos,people say them no want you,ikwere have told you people 1bilion times and una no won hear word
Ikwerre is just one clan out of more than 20 outside SE.
Ikwerre can't speak for Asa, Obigbo and others in Rivers state neither can they dare to speak for Enuani and Ukwuani in Delta state nor Our brothers in Benue and Kogi state.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

Igbo is bigger than 5 SE states.
You really think that after witnessing what happened to our brothers and sisters at Obigbo that we will leave them behind without hearing from them?
Is there an option for No?
Anything with only yes is not complete. A referendum comes with both opposite options.
This kind of petition should be directed to our brothers outside the SE cage if they want to go with us not us betraying and dumping them with the enemy

a smart person would read the petition first before talking,the petition is calling for a referendum to ask igbos what we want and in that referendum you can vote NO and those that want 5 states can vote yes.Simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) / BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike / Oil In Niger Delta, Refinery In SW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.