Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools (9138 Views)

2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Yoruba Mandatory For Admission In Lagos Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by dan9ice(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2021
This country na cruise
Even crèche go need nin to write school exam

1 Like

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by HONOR1: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
I do say it... there is more to this NIN of a thing this northern are putting on there head as if its there asset.

Until you ppl block me, i wont register nor link my line, its up to glo to continue making noise mtn is there
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Stupidquestions: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
Election strategy for 2023, so as to encourage Voting card registration among secondary schl leavers
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by angelfallz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
This is the best method of getting people to have their NIN, not giving deadline that would still be shifted.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Voiceofthestree: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kurtis02:
grin

Still waiting for them to start blocking Sim.

Bruh this talk too sweet me I swear if he be say you deh my size I for buy you for Trophy make you take chilaz.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Sleyk: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
Why haven't they implement the registration of NIN at birth to all hospital in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by candidbabe(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
IGBOS wake up
The north has taken over.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Voiceofthestree: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2021
HONOR1:
I do say it... there is more to this NIN of a thing this northern are putting on there head as if its there asset.

Until you ppl block me, i wont register nor link my line, its up to glo to continue making noise mtn is there

I swear I will give you one bottle coz you people think really out of the box. Zoo republic if you know you know
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by darfay: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
Shouldn't you be 18 before doing NIN? There's no way secondary student are qualified. This is an agenda to promote under age voting
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by meditator(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2021
DanceVille:
How does this improve their level of acquiring knowledge? This doesn't add to education in the state in any dimensions

So unnecessarily!

Education isn't only to sit in the classroom and learn, it cut across all ramifications of social, political and cultural sectors.

Having NIN is a perquisite for you to register for JAMB now. The students doing it at this early stage gives them an edge over their counterparts that wouldn't. Going through the process of obtaining it exposes them to the relevance of the num and other working institutions of governance.

Most importantly, it makes them a bonafide citizens of Nigeria.

So my friend, the importance of education has been duly exercised in this directive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by meditator(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2021
DanceVille:
How does this improve their level of acquiring knowledge? This doesn't add to education in the state in any dimensions

So unnecessarily!
Education isn't only to sit in the classroom and learn, it cut across all ramifications of social, political and cultural sectors.

Having NIN is a perquisite for you to register for JAMB now. The students doing it at this early stage gives them an edge over their counterparts that wouldn't. Going through the process of obtaining it exposes them to the relevance of the num and other working institutions of governance.

Most importantly, it makes them a bonafide citizens of Nigeria.

So my friend, the importance of education has been duly exercised in this directive.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Guide777(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2021
After Cows, the next thing that is of high priority with these people is NIN. Has anybody asked why they want to make NIN compulsory in their secondary schools? Is it related to elections? Is it related to their age long practice of underage voting? I am just asking.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Guide777(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
After Cows, the next thing that is of high priority with these people is NIN. Has anybody asked why they want to make NIN compulsory in their secondary schools? Is it related to elections? Is it related to their age long practice of underage voting? I am just asking.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Okay
U don Start rubbish again
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Simplythebest: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Thats their voters card better wake up 2023 already playing out. Fear North

1 Like

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by D2UU: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2021
I collected Airtel Sim for free and now I have borrowed airtime of #2500.... please help me tell Airtel to block my sim cos I will not Link my NIN ,any question of the night..thank you
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Csami(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Block away! Lemme me rest and do so offline engagement like interacting with people physically.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Ofon4real20: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good evening please my little niece need urgent surgery , I already exhausted my little saving getting his first surgery , he need money to under go another surgery , please your urgent help is needed to save his life , He's current admitted at LASUTH , Ikeja and the PAEDIATRICS section , B_ surgery wards do you can go donate in person , thank you all
Mfon Edet
Access bank

Here is before and now pic

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by DukeofNL: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2021
NICE ONE wink
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by wirinet(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2021
I suspect Lagos will soon follow the Kano example and make NIN compulsory for all secondary school children in Lagos.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who knows what the north are planning with NIN
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Jostoman: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
To register underage player loading.
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by chiomzy86(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
camri:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/kano-makes-nin-mandatory-for-students-in-govt-schools/

All the 36 states in Nigeria should follow suit ooh....2023 election preparations..
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Just to lure other southern states to follow so as to be cage by pantami data capture abi
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by osazsky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
Election don dey near..child abuse
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by airsaylongcome: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2021
MummyIMadeIt:
Their is definitely a greater play here if so be the case.

I won't be surprised to see NIN been one of the established criteria in voting come 2023.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Elporo(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2021
adioolayi:
That's politics...The North always knows how to position their citizens..

Someone will be thinking, what are the advantages of these move Continue to think..

Southerners need to wake-up...we should not run away from policies of numbers ....Don't run away from Voters Card...Don't run away from NIN...Don't run away from anything that is government policies!!!

The south is more obsessed with Instagram and Twitter, not politics or policies. Those who are, get called unity beggers. And those who take advantage of the system are called Sabo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Realest99(m): 2:30am On Jul 24, 2021
ONE Of The best state in Nigeria
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by Realest99(m): 2:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Realest99:
ONE Of The best state in Nigeria
Really?
Yeah
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by EmekaBlue(m): 3:24am On Jul 24, 2021
2023 election plans
Re: Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools by moodyguy: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2021
darfay:
Shouldn't you be 18 before doing NIN? There's no way secondary student are qualified. This is an agenda to promote under age voting
A toddler can even register.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Graduates Decry Delay In Issuance Of Transcripts / Could This Be The Best Off Campus Hostel In Nigeria? / Primary 3 Quantitative Reasoning Question Only For Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.