Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch (24755 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by teepain: 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

The punkass will not reply you naaah.

Thanks for the mention. Well, we just hope that people try to have a balanced view if they still have any humanity left in them.

Any victory secured through force, without equity and fairness, cannot be sustained and people ought to always remember that power is transient and ephemeral.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Misterone: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Clowns, so this stupidity of running away runs so deep! Igboho would have been a hero if the next day after his house was attacked he, in company of his supporters reported to the headquarters of DSS. No judge would be able to remand him without bail because it shows he would present himself when needed. Also he would have been untouchable.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Misterone:
Clowns, so this stupidity of running away runs so deep! Igboho would have been a hero if the next day after his house was attacked he, in company of his supporters reported to the headquarters of DSS. No judge would be able to remand him without bail because it shows he would present himself when needed. Also he would have been untouchable.

Its only fools that would do that when they know that they will never get justice. If you know the magnitude of the attack you would know that they didn't want him alive. They lied that he engaged them for hours. They presented fake evidences of assault weapons against him. They presented a picture of weapons taken in 2013 to us. It was all lies. If the Federal government is lying against you, how do you escape?
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
teepain:

Thanks for the mention. Well, we just hope that people try to have a balanced view if they still have any humanity left in them.

Any victory secured through force, without equity and fairness, cannot be sustained and people ought to always remember that power is transient and ephemeral.

Pls tell them. They are all very joyous of the man's present predicament because they think Igboho is their only problem. He has been disturbing them from carrying out their heinous crimes. 7000 Igboho like guys are bristtling to be unleashed.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Misterone: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

Its only fools that would do that when they know that they will never get justice. If you know the magnitude of the attack you would know that they didn't want him alive. They lied that he engaged them for hours. They presented fake evidences of assault weapons against him. They presented a picture of weapons taken in 2013 to us. It was all lies. If the Federal government is lying against you, how do you escape?
TRASH! so now wen dem catch am dem don kill am? Rubbish. Talk with sense. Yes they came in the night but in the daytime make everything open. Nobody has been assassinated in the presence of a crowd by the police. Him no do reach Namudi kanu wen behead police officers but still dey alife.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
teepain:

While he is facing the law, it would have been nice if you had one or two words for the criminals, bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen who willfully destroyed people's farms, raped women and killed farmers.

The criminals in the north are dealth with severely day by day their strongholds are gunned down...every sensible nigerian knows that the Armed forces are winning the war.....but to you bigots u are deaf dumb and blind to the truth
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

Thou hypocrite! Remove the plank in thy eyes before you remove the speck in another man's eyes.

"Peace will reign", you said. After successfully killing off all Christians and minority tribes who would not fall in line with your Fulani slavery agenda. We shall see who would win. You (the North) or God.

Your level of hypocrisy is what God himself described as been deaf dumb and blind!

Every sensible Nigerian knows with facts that the Muslims are the most cheated and killed people i.e the victims of terorism but because of the hypocrisy of been a Christian which is a disease of the heart you guys chose to politicize everything to make you look like the victims...because of your myopic thinking and dirty mind!

What else do you expect from Shameful set of polytheist trinitarian pagans...
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

Crimes against the state? Calling for self determination is a crime? And yet you will come hete and be ranting that some people are illiterates while you are the uneducated one. If you are educated enough, you would know that statehood is a product of the consensus of the would be citizens and not a product of colonial arbitration. Nigeria is a conquered territory of the British Empire and they are determined to leave it so with the help of their willing servants spread all over the polity, especially the North.
If self determination is not a crime, then why would every man who calls for it be treated like a criminal? You claim to be in the majority yet you don't want Nigeria to break. Shebi you have the numbers already. Anf you claim to have resources, abi? And you have oil too, abi? grin So why is the North afraid?

Let me burst your brain. Its going to happen and there and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Nigeria will break.

Lol low level idiot!

So terrorism in your language is what you refer to as self determination?

How many people must you kill before getting the consensus?

Lol shamfull liar!

I pray That God run your life the way Igboho is running your region....

As long as there's God in heaven you will never get what you want!

Mark my words!

Frustration and hate will kill you and your types while your mentor rot in prison
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

Crimes against the state? Calling for self determination is a crime? And yet you will come hete and be ranting that some people are illiterates while you are the uneducated one. If you are educated enough, you would know that statehood is a product of the consensus of the would be citizens and not a product of colonial arbitration. Nigeria is a conquered territory of the British Empire and they are determined to leave it so with the help of their willing servants spread all over the polity, especially the North.
If self determination is not a crime, then why would every man who calls for it be treated like a criminal? You claim to be in the majority yet you don't want Nigeria to break. Shebi you have the numbers already. Anf you claim to have resources, abi? And you have oil too, abi? grin So why is the North afraid?

Let me burst your brain. Its going to happen and there and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. Nigeria will break.

You see you lack knowledge about what the north is and what it stands for!!

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.

The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.

It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.

The North has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.

We have reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists. Unlike you in the south that contribute to the number of criminals in Nigeria and in prisons worldwide.

We the north dont brag or come online to abuse any tribe...We understand politics & leadership. We have Islam what regulates us and make us peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.

But you see this presidency of Nigeria you Southerners are threatening everybody that you must have come 2023;

this 2023 presidency useless Southern governors & politicians are galivanting up & down insisting they must have -- governors & politicians whose only idea of governance is to issue press statements every month on Fulani herdsmen, cattle grazing & 2023 presidency to distract their gullible state citizens from the resources & allocations of their states they have stolen with nothing to show for it;
you will see how these Southern governors & greedy power drunk Southern politicians will kill & destroy each other just to pick & present one presidential candidate.

Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube and fools like you will come online to support them...

Pls wise up ye old smelly fool
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You see you lack knowledge about what the north is and what it stands for!!

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.

The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.

It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.

The North has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.

We have reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of unrepentant religious fundamentalists, radicals, hoodlums, criminals & terrorists. Unlike you in the south that contribute to the number of criminals in Nigeria and in prisons worldwide.

We the north dont brag or come online to abuse any tribe...We understand politics & leadership. We have Islam what regulates us and make us peaceful and never care to address the dirty lies, slander and insults from southerners online.

But you see this presidency of Nigeria you Southerners are threatening everybody that you must have come 2023;

this 2023 presidency useless Southern governors & politicians are galivanting up & down insisting they must have -- governors & politicians whose only idea of governance is to issue press statements every month on Fulani herdsmen, cattle grazing & 2023 presidency to distract their gullible state citizens from the resources & allocations of their states they have stolen with nothing to show for it;
you will see how these Southern governors & greedy power drunk Southern politicians will kill & destroy each other just to pick & present one presidential candidate.

Watch how they will burn down the South with insecurity on the eve of 2023 as all these militias, unknown gunmen, Amotekun, Ebube and fools like you will come online to support them...

Pls wise up ye old smelly fool

You are full of crap and you know it. I don't give a ratass about those statements you have made because it amounts to nothing. Those are not achievements. Land mass, yes. But population, babu. You are liars. You and your British masters. Highest number of states with nothing to show for it except vast lands which seem not to be enough for you. Is it not your Northern military head of states that made it so? Carving out territories that are not Hausa//Fulani and calling it North. Do you know the number of ethnic groups in the so called North that would rather be with the Southern tribes than be with Fulani? Even the Kanuris hate you. A lot of Christians in the North who have never even stepped out of the place. And you have been killing them gradually and replacing them with hotdes of foreigners from all over the Sahel just because those are muslims.

Infact, I don't give a damn about who becomes president in Nigeria because, that country as you know it is gone. You can keep your land mass and fake population and your Nigeria. Oduduwa republic is loading. And that's what is going to happen. Being together is not by force. I know there will be war and your people are prepared with terrorists from all over Africa and the middle east. But the whole world is watching. The injustice and impunity will come to an end because the Most High is against you. Those terrorists you brought in, those Janjawee.d mercenaries you brought in will eventually turn against you and bring destruction on you. You don't know anything.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by macof(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Sunday is in soup and will remain in soup

Guilible blind supporters like you will soon join him also we have our facts he has threatened to kill Politicians, 900 security agents and he was on video telling his people to arm themselves and that he can help them get guns. His supporters attacked a custom post, disarmed, beat and injured the officers.

When security agents attempted to raid his house, he entered into a gun battle with the officers that lasted for hours and one of his supporters was on live stream urging other supporters to attack the security agents from behind. Weapons were recovered from the premises....so to you all these are part of the so called hypocritical self defense?

Lol....your freedom fighter has been crying like a baby for days..i hope you wil help him get his fetish juju vest!

Freedom fighter of the illiterates have been relegated to pussy cat....

Great humiliation awaits him and people like you!

Mark my words!

Stop ranting in frustration cow.

After killing so many nigerians you can't stand one man rising up to defend his people against you killers
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

You are full of crap and you know it. I don't give a ratass about those statements you have made because it amounts to nothing. Those are not achievements. Land mass, yes. But population, babu. You are liars. You and your British masters. Highest number of states with nothing to show for it except vast lands which seem not to be enough for you. Is it not your Northern military head of states that made it so? Carving out territories that are not Hausa//Fulani and calling it North. Do you know the number of ethnic groups in the so called North that would rather be with the Southern tribes than be with Fulani? Even the Kanuris hate you. A lot of Christians in the North who have never even stepped out of the place. And you have been killing them gradually and replacing them with hotdes of foreigners from all over the Sahel just because those are muslims.

Infact, I don't give a damn about who becomes president in Nigeria because, that country as you know it is gone. You can keep your land mass and fake population and your Nigeria. Oduduwa republic is loading. And that's what is going to happen. Being together is not by force. I know there will be war and your people are prepared with terrorists from all over Africa and the middle east. But the whole world is watching. The injustice and impunity will come to an end because the Most High is against you. Those terrorists you brought in, those Janjawee.d mercenaries you brought in will eventually turn against you and bring destruction on you. You don't know anything.
Nothing is as difficult as finding a yoruba with sense.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
dragunov:

Lol
Igboho on the Run
Now, who ran away from the Southwest: Fulani or Igboho?

Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by teepain: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The criminals in the north are dealth (dealt) with severely day by day their strongholds are gunned down...every sensible nigerian (Nigerian) knows that the Armed forces are winning the war.....but to you bigots u are deaf dumb and blind to the truth

Your idiocy transcends borders. How the hell did I express any bigotry. I usually restrain myself in engaging in exchange of words with people and I do not entertain ethnic chauvinism because I understand that there are bad people from every tribe. But calling me a bigot (that I am clearly not) as well as deaf and dumb is a no-no for me. You can keep being stupid and calling people names on the internet but hey show some respect to people that you have never met and may never meet. And by the way learn to write in proper English and if you are incapable of doing that you can write in fulfude and we will oblige you at least "ba turenchi" is allowed.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
obembet:
He didn’t want to leave for Benin Republic. He preferred to face the battle in Nigeria but we felt the manner DSS raided his house and killed people was dangerous for him. We actually forced him to flee because of his safety. They went as if they were directed to either kill him or bring him alive.”

When asked if asking Igboho to flee would not affect the self-determination agitation, he said, “Yes, we want Yoruba Nation, but not at the expense of anyone’s life. There would not have even been an agitation if the government lived up to their responsibilities.”

On the choice of Benin Republic, he said, “We have Yoruba-speaking people there. We have monarchs who still have ancestral traces to Nigeria. The Ooni and Alaafin still have a strong influence on some of their monarchs and we are of the belief that it was the best option. The monarchs gave him all the support he needed and we appreciate that.”

I love to read this again and again.

God go punish all Yoruba Enemy including Betrayers, Greedy Yorubas.

Nobody is falling for that but you
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lol low level idiot!

So terrorism in your language is what you refer to as self determination?

How many people must you kill before getting the consensus?

Lol shamfull liar!

I pray That God run your life the way Igboho is running your region....

As long as there's God in heaven you will never get what you want!

Mark my words!

Frustration and hate will kill you and your types while your mentor rot in prison

When I told you that you were an uneducated punk, you were gnashing your teeth. You need to go back to school for quality education and this remedial and sandwich courses that you do so as to end up teaching in a government secondary school.

Hpw many mosques or churches or schools did Igboho bomb? How many girls did he kidnap? How many people did he kill? So organizing rallies and protests amounts to terrorism? So in your peanut brain, calling for self determination is terrorism?

Oh, ok! He gave criminal Fulanis, wicked and criminal theiving herdsmen, murdering and farm raiding Fulanis to leave his home town. So self defense is now terrorism?
Ok, let's do it this way since Allah has given you much knowledge and every other person is "illiterate" like what you like to call them. Oya, give us the definition of terrorism. Who is a terrorist? Don't give the Fulani federal government definition because that is fraud. Give is the real definition as recognized everywhere in the world. What are the activities of a terrorist? What type of terrorists do we have? The different classification of terrorists.

Of course you dont want to stress your peanut brain.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Lol
Igboho on the Run
Now, who ran away from the Southwest: Fulani or Igboho?

You are obviously a relic from the stone age. Oduduwa nation loading! A man runs when he knows he will never get justice. You are an ethnic jingoist but your days are numbered. Take your Nigeria and leave us alone. Unity is not by force.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Nothing is as difficult as finding a yoruba with sense.

That is why they are the professors and Phd holding lecturers in your higher institutions. That is why, despite the efforts of your leaders to relegate them, they still flourish and progress. Stone age relic.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Your level of hypocrisy is what God himself described as been deaf dumb and blind!

Every sensible Nigerian knows with facts that the Muslims are the most cheated and killed people i.e the victims of terorism but because of the hypocrisy of been a Christian which is a disease of the heart you guys chose to politicize everything to make you look like the victims...because of your myopic thinking and dirty mind!

What else do you expect from Shameful set of polytheist trinitarian pagans...

Muslims killed and cheated by who? And don't give me that Israel and Palestine crap. Thete are muslim israelis and Christian Palestinians. Its all about politics and territory grabbing. Its all about the desire for one man to dominate the other in all aspects. That is why even in your filthy, lobsided societies, we have extremely rich Alhajis with no visible legal means of wealth( apart from embezzling local government, state government and federal contracts)on the one hand extremely poor masses shouting rankadede like zombies. That is thr perfect picture of your culture and lifestyle which you have hidden under Islam.

So its all about resource control, territory control, political control and all. The West is preventing the Arabs from doing this, hence the hatred for them; and by extension, albeit erronously, Christianity. All western countries are secular countries. We all know that the Arabs want to take Africa by force, starting from Nigeria. They are all scared of the US. But they are waiting for something to go wrong with the US and then they strike. The whole world is aware.

Your hate will eventually kill you. Assuming muslims were even killed and cheated most, as a religion of " peace" should islam adherents also go about behaving like animals? Can 2 wrongs make a right?
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Muslims killed and cheated by who? And don't give me that Israel and Palestine crap. Thete are muslim israelis and Christian Palestinians. Its all about politics and territory grabbing. Its all about the desire for one man to dominate the other in all aspects. That is why even in your filthy, lobsided societies, we have extremely rich Alhajis with no visible legal means of wealth( apart from embezzling local government, state government and federal contracts)on the one hand extremely poor masses shouting rankadede like zombies. That is thr perfect picture of your culture and lifestyle which you have hidden under Islam.

So its all about resource control, territory control, political control and all. The West is preventing the Arabs from doing this, hence the hatred for them; and by extension, albeit erronously, Christianity. All western countries are secular countries. We all know that the Arabs want to take Africa by force, starting from Nigeria. They are all scared of the US. But they are waiting for something to go wrong with the US and then they strike. The whole world is aware.

Your hate will eventually kill you. Assuming muslims were even killed and cheated most, as a religion of " peace" should islam adherents also go about behaving like animals? Can 2 wrongs make a right?

I repeat Muslims are the biggest victims of Terrorism in Nigeria from North to south from BH to banditry to Igboho eviction notice to igbo muslims killed and places of worship burtn down....oh u tot ol d oppressions were not documented simply because we chose peace over amplifying it?

Why are you so afraid and dump enuf to bring the issue of palastine?

Are they not Muslims majority been victimised or it doesnt count because they are muslims?

Hypocrisy and double standard is in the DNA of a christian it is inseperable!

You're jealousy for northerners have made me vomit the dirty bitter mind of yours!

Alhamdulillah the richest men in africa are Muslims...go get the list and see!

Dangote is a muslim here in your country and yet you claim they have no physical bussiness?

Lol you are exposing your irrational dead brain!

By your words i know you are a cursed fellow...
So what can I do but continue to beseech God's wrath on you?
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:38am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

That is why they are the professors and Phd holding lecturers in your higher institutions. That is why, despite the efforts of your leaders to relegate them, they still flourish and progress. Stone age relic.

Going to school and acquiring paper qualifications is different from having sense...I repeat you guys lack common sense!

How many professors despite ol d qualifications still become low level idiots by worshiping a man god..

Sun god....

Usless bunch of polytheist trinitarian pagans
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

You are obviously a relic from the stone age. Oduduwa nation loading! A man runs when he knows he will never get justice. You are an ethnic jingoist but your days are numbered. Take your Nigeria and leave us alone. Unity is not by force.

Your voice doesn't count! You are no more than a taut a criminal online a terrorist and advocate of criminality online....

How dare you vomit bsuch a trash close to security personnels...

Useless brainless online coward
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by sunboy(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2021
The monarch no get name ?

This news get k-leg as usual with our media
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

so many people like you are taught to support injustice based on sentiments. On the one hand, many clap at the killings innthe north. On the other lie and try to change the narrative about their region...
A person who does not hate injustice has lost the sweetest ingredient of life. He matures with a barren and dark heart. He grows to be like that blind dog that barks south of the Niger when blood is spilled and thousands are rendered homeless yet believe that is the way forward for his life!
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I repeat Muslims are the biggest victims of Terrorism in Nigeria from North to south from BH to banditry to Igboho eviction notice to igbo muslims killed and places of worship burtn down....oh u tot ol d oppressions were not documented simply because we chose peace over amplifying it?

Why are you so afraid and dump enuf to bring the issue of palastine?

Are they not Muslims majority been victimised or it doesnt count because they are muslims?

Hypocrisy and double standard is in the DNA of a christian it is inseperable!

You're jealousy for northerners have made me vomit the dirty bitter mind of yours!

Alhamdulillah the richest men in africa are Muslims...go get the list and see!

Dangote is a muslim here in your country and yet you claim they have no physical bussiness?

Lol you are exposing your irrational dead brain!

By your words i know you are a cursed fellow...
So what can I do but continue to beseech God's wrath on you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You 2ill eventually kill yourself. You hate to hear the truth but I will continue to hammer in into your thick calcified and fossilized skull. Continue to gripe in bitterness.

No Fulani will take what doesn't belong to him. We will stop your kidnappings, your rapings and your wickedness on our land. We are not going to allow it. 7000 Igbohos are already waiting to be unleashed.

Dangote is not the richest man in Africa. All na lie. The richest men don't make noise. 85% of what constitutes Dangote's wealth belong to a group of people holding Nigeria to ransom. Or why do you think they give him monopoly of certain businesses? He is just a front man. I will tell you the truth so you can get liberated. This is not about religion. Its about greed and wickedness. All these people ruining the lives of people in Nigeria are both Muslims and Christians. But they have willing soldiers like you, zombies like you to help them create the atmosphere of divide and rule. No more one Nigeria! Even muslims in the SW and SE don't want to have anything to do with the Northern Fulani hegemony. Gone are the days of divide and rule. Our eyes are open. Big F00l!
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2021
teepain:

Your idiocy transcends borders. How the hell did I express any bigotry. I usually restrain myself in engaging in exchange of words with people and I do not entertain ethnic chauvinism because I understand that there are bad people from every tribe. But calling me a bigot (that I am clearly not) as well as deaf and dumb is a no-no for me. You can keep being stupid and calling people names on the internet but hey show some respect to people that you have never met and may never meet. And by the way learn to write in proper English and if you are incapable of doing that you can write in fulfude and we will oblige you at least "ba turenchi" is allowed.

You see the problem with you guys no matter where you are even abroad or on the surface of the moon, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a treasonable fellow ordering the killings and beheading of people including security personnels and innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun kabukabu online hater care less about those people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a claim the act as been justifyable
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

You 2ill eventually kill yourself. You hate to hear the truth but I will continue to hammer in into your thick calcified and fossilized skull. Continue to gripe in bitterness.

No Fulani will take what doesn't belong to him. We will stop your kidnappings, your rapings and your wickedness on our land. We are not going to allow it. 7000 Igbohos are already waiting to be unleashed.

Dangote is not the richest man in Africa. All na lie. The richest men don't make noise. 85% of what constitutes Dangote's wealth belong to a group of people holding Nigeria to ransom. Or why do you think they give him monopoly of certain businesses? He is just a front man. I will tell you the truth so you can get liberated. This is not about religion. Its about greed and wickedness. All these people ruining the lives of people in Nigeria are both Muslims and Christians. But they have willing soldiers like you, zombies like you to help them create the atmosphere of divide and rule. No more one Nigeria! Even muslims in the SW and SE don't want to have anything to do with the Northern Fulani hegemony. Gone are the days of divide and rule. Our eyes are open. Big F00l!

Take it or leave it! The Northerners are always on top in every list as regards to physical bussiness moguls.. we are not criminals like you, we dont engage in yahoo and fraud as you do!

Thats why SARS are dealing with your generations... We are the most sincere truthful and honest region in Nigeria with the least record of crimininality...

The Boko Haram, ISWAP and all the bandit groups scattered across the region do not attract the sympathy of the North and none of our leaders even pretends to represent Northerners or protect the interests of the region. They are indefensible criminals. Simple and short.

If you have ever come across any northerner endorsing the operations of terrorist or bandit leaders, I challenge you to submit your proof

From Mohammed Marwa AKA Maitatsine of the early 1980s to Mohamed Yusuf of the late 2000s, the North has never formed a consensual bloc in defence of the operations of criminal and insurgent groups.

So, whenever I read ignorant takes that northerners are obsessed with the downfall of Sunday Igboho i laugh in Chinese
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 1:01am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

grin grin grin grin grin
Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Igboho to deny having anything to do with yoruba nation agitation because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.

Useless set of criminals seeking for a criminal nation fulk of fraudsters and cultists cheesy
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 1:06am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Your misguided youths are busy claiming victimhood & insulting, abusing & threatening everyone that as much as open his or her mouth against your delusional fight for freedom from the mental slavery you wilfully locked yourselves into.

How shamfully tragic that a people claiming to be intelligent & the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria are wilfully setting themselves up for utter self destruction just because their umbrella party that for 16 years nearly stole Nigeria out of the world map lost power in 2015! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shame on you useless smelly he goat
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Succession in such a manner is a stupid dream. There is no honour in seeking for a country based on intimidation, lies, criminality, killings and fraud. You loose a lot when you Destroy everything in your region.

Nigeria is remaining united while you keep becoming lesser than the initial %

The power thirsty iliterate, self aclaimed freedom fighter, fraud, guy that brainwashed you is busy catching fun in prison cell while the senseless thug is bus defending him online. It is a pity that the poor brainwashed masses will always be on the suffering edge.

I'll deal with you till we die here!
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

When I told you that you were an uneducated punk, you were gnashing your teeth. You need to go back to school for quality education and this remedial and sandwich courses that you do so as to end up teaching in a government secondary school.

Hpw many mosques or churches or schools did Igboho bomb? How many girls did he kidnap? How many people did he kill? So organizing rallies and protests amounts to terrorism? So in your peanut brain, calling for self determination is terrorism?

Oh, ok! He gave criminal Fulanis, wicked and criminal theiving herdsmen, murdering and farm raiding Fulanis to leave his home town. So self defense is now terrorism?
Ok, let's do it this way since Allah has given you much knowledge and every other person is "illiterate" like what you like to call them. Oya, give us the definition of terrorism. Who is a terrorist? Don't give the Fulani federal government definition because that is fraud. Give is the real definition as recognized everywhere in the world. What are the activities of a terrorist? What type of terrorists do we have? The different classification of terrorists.

Of course you dont want to stress your peanut brain.

What nonsense!
When you have nothing to offer except promoting ethnic discordance and tribal conflict, you are the scum of the century. You are archaic, expired, and retrogressive. You are a failure and a disgrace to humanity. How abundant of them we have in this country. We can’t mention any of them to honor them.
Nigeria is a nation of many ignorant literates that is why we have idiots ranting and raising their voices on ethnic chauvinism calling for tribal states and secessions while their so-called learned people are quiet or on follow-up justifications.

So, what has your tribe in isolation contributed to the human enlightenment and progress?

Useless terrorists, fraudsters ,yahoo boys, Drug pushers, Igboho slaves
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

The darkness of tribalism has no chance in the light of human experience and divine wisdom. Keep barking and bark, your voice will abate. All that fought on tribal or racial premises fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Economy: Buhari Rejects IMF And World Bank Prescriptions / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.