Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch (24756 Views)

Emefiele Flown From Lagos To Abuja, Arrested While Trying To Flee Nigeria / UN September Protest: Yoruba Nation, Biafra Agitators Flee Nigeria / DSS Manhunt: Igboho Trying To Get New Passport, Flee Nigeria - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by kayusely70(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2021
He who runs away would live to fight another day.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 2:07am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The darkness of tribalism has no chance in the light of human experience and divine wisdom. Keep barking and bark, your voice will abate. All that fought on tribal or racial premises fail.

See pot calling kettle black.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Unity is not by force. Nigeria is not working. Its a sham. A scam. A fraud. If you have gone to other countries you will know what I am talking about. For 60 solid years, nothing to show for it while other younger nations have excelled.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu! What has chauvinism got to do with whatbis on ground. You are just blowing useless grammer. You think you can impress me. I will continue to tell you the truth thatbyou so hate to hear. Terrorists calling others terrorists. You think people will just fold their arms and allow you people to kill them and then get away with it? Unity is not by force. We have nothing in common. Our cultures, language, dressing , worldview and philosophy are different.

Ibkhaleel:

What nonsense!
When you have nothing to offer except promoting ethnic discordance and tribal conflict, you are the scum of the century. You are archaic, expired, and retrogressive. You are a failure and a disgrace to humanity. How abundant of them we have in this country. We can’t mention any of them to honor them.
Nigeria is a nation of many ignorant literates that is why we have idiots ranting and raising their voices on ethnic chauvinism calling for tribal states and secessions while their so-called learned people are quiet or on follow-up justifications.

So, what has your tribe in isolation contributed to the human enlightenment and progress?

Useless terrorists, fraudsters ,yahoo boys, Drug pushers, Igboho slaves
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 2:21am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

See pot calling kettle black.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Unity is not by force. Nigeria is not working. Its a sham. A scam. A fraud. If you have gone to other countries you will know what I am talking about. For 60 solid years, nothing to show for it while other younger nations have excelled.

How can Nigeria work ? With people of your type in it! Criminal minded people, fraudsters, cultists, deceivers, ethnic bigot and hateful bastards..

God hates you! A curse you are! cool
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Mumu! What has chauvinism got to do with whatbis on ground. You are just blowing useless grammer. You think you can impress me. I will continue to tell you the truth thatbyou so hate to hear. Terrorists calling others terrorists. You think people will just fold their arms and allow you people to kill them and then get away with it? Unity is not by force. We have nothing in common. Our cultures, language, dressing , worldview and philosophy are different.

We are Honourable people, it is a disgrace to even associate ourselves with you guys! Jealous, self aclaimed fools....

You will keep killing yourselves for rituals and destroying your region... We have nothing in common indeed!

Tribal bigots dogs of Igboho the pussy cat!

I hope you've got your own fetish juju vest..

Pride will kill you guys.... someone that boast of been greater than the FG is now in the cage of Cotonou....

Kai kai kai shame on igboho and his guilible followers cheesy shocked
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 2:31am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Igboho has German connection you without a second home, supporting him to destroy the only one you have? You be mumu. You no get sense.

You cannot be cursing & insulting Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in your hearts.

You'll always be frustrated and backward while others progress...

I pity you hellbound creature
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Succession in such a manner is a stupid dream. There is no honour in seeking for a country based on intimidation, lies, criminality, killings and fraud. You loose a lot when you Destroy everything in your region.

Nigeria is remaining united while you keep becoming lesser than the initial %

The power thirsty iliterate, self aclaimed freedom fighter, fraud, guy that brainwashed you is busy catching fun in prison cell while the senseless thug is bus defending him online. It is a pity that the poor brainwashed masses will always be on the suffering edge.

I'll deal with you till we die here!

Who told you Igboho is the one championing our course for self determination? He is just one of the many arms of the movement. You guys are getting it twisted. That is why even if you succeed in killing him( God forbid) the cry will get louder and the movement will get hotter. If you think Igboho is your problem, then you are in for a loooooong thing. Unity is not by force. I will continue to hammer it home. Self determination is not a crime. We are tired of a fruitless union.

It is only you that will die here grin
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by teepain: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You see the problem with you guys no matter where you are even abroad or on the surface of the moon, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.

Here we have a terrorist and a treasonable fellow ordering the killings and beheading of people including security personnels and innocent young girls beheaded for babalawo juju rubbish, innocent lives, other people's children, but this danegun kabukabu online hater care less about those people senselessly getting slaughtered by terrorists, his first instic is to defend a criminal, a terrorists and a claim the act as been justifyable

Are you sick in the head? Please point out where I defended anybody guilty of treason or the killings of people. At no point did I ever do any of the things you claim. How then do you attribute the stuffs I never said to me. Please humour me. Are you sure that you did not intend to quote someone else?

Was it too much to ask that we maintain a balanced view and deal with all law breakers across board regardless of their ethnic inclinations. I expect nothing less than an apology from you for attributing statements I never made to me.

And for your information, I am first and foremost a Nigerian and I don't engage in throwing abuses at any tribe and you would have seen that I have never attacked your tribe. I relate with individuals and i don't judge any tribe by the misdeeds of individuals. It is almost impossible for you to guess my tribe and you are completely wrong about your guess.
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by Ibkhaleel: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2021
dragunov:

Who told you Igboho is the one championing our course for self determination? He is just one of the many arms of the movement. You guys are getting it twisted. That is why even if you succeed in killing him( God forbid) the cry will get louder and the movement will get hotter. If you think Igboho is your problem, then you are in for a loooooong thing. Unity is not by force. I will continue to hammer it home. Self determination is not a crime. We are tired of a fruitless union.

It is only you that will die here grin

Chaii!!! Igboho slaves

What is apparent is that Igboho is the mastermind, the forerunner and the illiterate celebrated leader of your agitation..

He wil be your first president in the republic of Oduduwa...hahaha

Kai kai kai everything about you guys is delusional from the name itself! Oduduwa

Anyway i wish you the best of luck as your commit treason and terorism under the guise of self determination....the dss and security agents are far smarter than you! And will handle you in the language you understand better!

We have no biz wit you guys here in the north, you are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria yet the most ungrateful of all...

Thats how hypocrites act! Whenever a northerner or a muslim is in charge of their affairs they tend to revolt and show no support....butwhen it is their own no matter how rotten and crippled things get to be...they wil never complain...

We've noticed you! And you'll always lose the battle
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by smartNerd: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Chaii!!! Igboho slaves

What is apparent is that Igboho is the mastermind, the forerunner and the illiterate celebrated leader of your agitation..

He wil be your first president in the republic of Oduduwa...hahaha

Kai kai kai everything about you guys is delusional from the name itself! Oduduwa

Anyway i wish you the best of luck as your commit treason and terorism under the guise of self determination....the dss and security agents are far smarter than you! And will handle you in the language you understand better!

We have no biz wit you guys here in the north, you are the biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria yet the most ungrateful of all...

Thats how hypocrites act! Whenever a northerner or a muslim is in charge of their affairs they tend to revolt and show no support....butwhen it is their own no matter how rotten and crippled things get to be...they wil never complain...

We've noticed you! And you'll always lose the battle

I hear a dog barking. A deaf one. Take your benefits away. We don't need it. Oduduwa nation loading. Unity is not by force!
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Igboho has German connection you without a second home, supporting him to destroy the only one you have? You be mumu. You no get sense.

You cannot be cursing & insulting Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in your hearts.

You'll always be frustrated and backward while others progress...

I pity you hellbound creature

Leave Igboho alone. Leave the guy out of this. Why do you fear him so? This guy is really giving you sleepless nights and you think killing him or incarcerating him will amount to something. But you lie .I told you earlier but you won't just listen. Igboho is just an arm of the self determination agitation. There are thousands of brilliant minds, intellectuals working behind the scene, using legal means. Igboho is just a front. Infact, one of the numerous fronts.

Even the blind knows thatbon terms of backwardness, the North no de carry last. Even with years of trying to destroy our zeal and drive to be educated and successful, after years of trying to kill the education system and actually killing many businesses, we are still better off
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

How can Nigeria work ? With people of your type in it! Criminal minded people, fraudsters, cultists, deceivers, ethnic bigot and hateful bastards..

God hates you! A curse you are! cool

How fo you know that God hates me? That statement of yours alone shows to the whole world that you do not know God. You know only Satan. God loves his creation. But hates sin. What you and your numerous ilk who are spread all over the Northern part of Nigeria, who call themselves Muslims but are practicing fake religion, do is to embark on what psychologists call projection. You project your hate, intolerance and bigotry on other people and you accuse them of the ones hating you. Your hatred and intolerance is always so intense that you project that it is God who hates them and not you so that you can validate and justify your crimes and wickedness against them. What religion will declare that God hates others who do not accept their sanctimoniously hypocritical way of life if not the religion of psychopaths, sociopaths and terrorists. Do you know see that you are the problem and not others?
Re: Igboho Didn’t Want To Flee Nigeria - Monarch by dragunov: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The darkness of tribalism has no chance in the light of human experience and divine wisdom. Keep barking and bark, your voice will abate. All that fought on tribal or racial premises fail.

Unity is not by force. What part of that can't you understand? We do not have anything in common. Our language is different. Our values are different. Our way of practicing Islam is different and more humane. We love our neighbors, you hate yours. The only thing we have in common is the folks among you who are Christians but who unfortunately you are killing off. Because they think differently from you and they love their neighbors.

We are better off apart. That is the foundation of all durable countries. You hypocrite. You deliberately evade the years of military misrule by Northerners and accuse the South of destroying Nigeria. You lair! Fulani terrorists are all over Southern forests killing and maiming, destroying farmlands with impunity. Kidnapping with malice and trying to steal people's lands. All because Buhari is president. Who does that? And you are still complaining about tribalism.

Oduduwa nation loading. And it is God's will!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.