Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) (62608 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / "Presumed Assassins" Of President Jovenel Moise Arrested In Haiti / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Rolly22:

Have you ever seen a successful Black Country before?
Kai .... we need to Develop ourselves and our Technologies..... all Home grown !!

China had to shut herself down to the world and Regenerate......Today, She is a Superpower! ..... Caucasians are still barking at them but they can't just face China because of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) Weapon...

The newest Civilisation is Space Domination !!!
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by shegra58: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

I don’t know you and neither wish to know you! I don’t rock with shallow minded ignoramus who think they know everything whilst they know NOTHING!
once again shut up your gutter mouth
Bill Gate of your family
Who even care to know you sef we talk small thing e begin to dey talk about his imaginary dollars income grin
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by Grateful02(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Indeed this country is poor, see the type of gun police are using
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
gregyboy:
Am not about the news, am about how Haiti looks like an African shithole despite being in North America

Oga, Haiti no dey North America ooo.
Stop saying what you're not sure of with confidence.
Next time na slap you go collect.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by redsun(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Haiti is literally led by gang bangers at the moment, while Nigeria on the other is led by a little more sophisticated bandits-Agberos.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
omojesu202:

Oga, Haiti no dey North America ooo.
Stop saying what you're not sure of with confidence.
Next time na slap you go collect.

This weed you smoke has expired buy new one and stop bringing your expired weed infested comment here

Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by redsun(m): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
The fact that he was a former big-time banana exporter rings a bell. The banana shipment could have been a cover for very high value and high-risk shipments. He was killed like a gang banger and not as a commander in chief.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Kai .... we need to Develop ourselves and our Technologies..... all Home grown !!

China had to shut herself down to the world and Regenerate......Today, She is a Superpower! ..... Caucasians are still barking at them but they can't just face China because of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) Weapon...

The newest Civilisation is Space Domination !!!

FACT Bro, it's unfortunate we are still millions of years behind.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:45am On Jul 25, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

Wow! What a mentality?
Do us a favour please don’t bring a child into the world…
Mentality or reality? Mention just ONE purely black African country that is as developed as say, the USA, Italy or France for example ( Please don't mention size or age of country as a criteria for measuring development, I don't want to write at length because the fact I wrote up there is very obvious and I don't see basis for any argument) mention just one! Wait, you mentioned mentality, I agree with you, the mentality of the average black man is messed up, not mine! Stop bringing in sentiments bro. Just think about it.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by DonroxyII: 7:42am On Jul 25, 2021
Rolly22:

FACT Bro, it's unfortunate we are still millions of years behind.
5years of concrete planning and Execution can take Nigeria to second world country ... 10 years can take us to semi first world countries ....

But this will require drastic policies which will not sit well with our people and culture....

Many are mentally docile and when you push them to reason well ... they will fight you!
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
5years of concrete planning and Execution can take Nigeria to second world country ... 10 years can take us to semi third world countries ....

But this will require drastic policies which will not sit well with our people and culture....

Many are mentally docile and when you push them to reason well ... they will fight you!

Fact of life bro
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by omojesu202(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
gregyboy:

This weed you smoke has expired buy new one and stop bringing your expired weed infested comment here

Haiti is under central America or Caribbean islands. North America is Canada, USA and Mexico.
Even the Mexico self dey like insult to USA. Use your map.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
Oyinbo gave you education and this present phone you were using were Caucasians and Mongolians Technologies not Africans even if part of the resources was generated from Africa...

That Black Liquid called Oil was added value by the Caucasians before their arrival it was useless to you as another crab your forefathers were urinating upon .....

Of what Value was your resources to you before the Caucasians started adding values to them

Of What Value was Gold to a Black man ?

Of What Value was Diamond?

I know there are some stones in your village presently that your village people are shitting ontop them ... but when Caucasians create Machines that will use those stones as fuels ... that's When your Village Chiefs and Youths will spring into action .... why can't you create Machines yourself and the fuels either as weapon or green technologies..... Nah!

We are all waiting for the White Man .... and the day He says No, he become a Devil grin

Dude forget, What was Oil to Niger delta before 1957 .... and those Oyel has been there since when ....

Dude, accept or Reject .... Oyinbo yaff tried for you .... accept or Reject ...... Now, You are just a piece of Business to them !!

They can even take your race out of extinction if they want to and nothing will happen because you have no brain, no weapon nor shield..... All you have is God .... Unfortunately God is never with Hypocrites!!

The most astounding thing about people like you is, you say all these things yet you proceed to marry and make babies. Why not just enjoy life, die and leave no lineage behind?
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
zedman1:
Mentality or reality? Mention just ONE purely black African country that is as developed as say, the USA, Italy or France for example ( Please don't mention size or age of country as a criteria for measuring development, I don't want to write at length because the fact I wrote up there is very obvious and I don't see basis for any argument) mention just one! Wait, you mentioned mentality, I agree with you, the mentality of the average black man is messed up, not mine! Stop bringing in sentiments bro. Just think about it.

You are angry, probably poor and definitely living somewhere in Africa. I will wager that you have never traveled anywhere. Before you take a resolute position on anything in life, do your research and analysis. If you find that blacks or Africans are genetically or biologically deficient then you published your scientific and veritable basis.
Sadly a lot of Africans are thinking like you, all due to economic hardship and irresponsible leadership.
Do yourself a favour, refrain from bringing a child into the world.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

The most astounding thing about people like you is, you say all these things yet you proceed to marry and make babies. Why not just enjoy life, die and leave no lineage behind?
grin ... I know you Love to be lied to and you love lieing to People .....

You are one of those that says You are the Giant of Africa .....

Oyinbo and Chinko are in Mars presently .... They can get resources that can change the face of the Humanity Forever.....

We are here protecting cows up and down while displacing farmers ..... see the cost of foods in an agricultural countrycheesy ...

Make we no dey lie give ourselves ... we ain't doing well ....

I go born pikin na .... but atleast they will know better than average people like you .... wey like to dey beat empty chest !
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by zedman1(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

You are angry, probably poor and definitely living somewhere in Africa. I will wager that you have never traveled anywhere. Before you take a resolute position on anything in life, do your research and analysis. If you find that blacks or Africans are genetically or biologically deficient then you published your scientific and veritable basis.
Sadly a lot of Africans are thinking like you, all due to economic hardship and irresponsible leadership.
Do yourself a favour, refrain from bringing a child into the world.
Still you couldn't mention one despite how much you've traveled around the world, well done Mr Johnny Walker. Where do your leaders come from? Mars or Jupita? We are 'our leaders' and our leaders are 'us'. Same entity! I won't trade words with you any further, they say no one wins an argument. A man convinced against his opinion is of the same opinion still. I know your type- the type who just wants to argue for arguing sakes coz they have an internet connection. Peace out.
Re: Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
zedman1:
Still you couldn't mention one despite how much you've traveled around the world, well done Mr Johnny Walker. I won't trade words with you any further, they say no one wins an argument. A man convinced against his opinion is of the same opinion still. I know your type- the type who just wants to argue for arguing sakes coz they have an internet connection. Peace out.

If you hate yourself and your people so much DON’T BRING FORTH A CHILD INTO THE WORLD, peace out kee u there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.