Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) (67689 Views)

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by sofeo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:
Jesus Christ be phraised
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by ceaser: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Has he seen the devil before to be so sure that this is what he looks like?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please how does a demon look? Who has actually seen one?

Asking for a friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by becky39000(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Emmexguy123: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
And this is someone that his family celebrated his birth immediately he came out of his mother's womb..
What a world full of surprises ??

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Mrjonah(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by slystyle203(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oh no!

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Whitelion535: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lost soul,one man down
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I spelt the word 'praised' correctly, you quoted me and spelt it wrong, how manage?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by greenchisom: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
NAWA
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by MrUchenna1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupidity is just as destructive as Evil
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by whippersnapper(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one looks like a Mexican or Colombian gang member in US prison Tuah

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by KawKaw: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iranu
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
His body
His problem
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nwagod26: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wetin e mama for just use as menstruation,but body no fit wait e mama and papa. Bleep no be every day, na e cos Dem Bleep dis one comat
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Sparkd(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
U need tail also.. So dnt forget

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

I smelt spelt the word 'praised' correctly, you quoted me and spelt it wrong, how manage?
That's Nairaland for you
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Musty112: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
An-Nisa' Quran 4:119

And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
dapsoneh:
A f ooool! Who told him how Satan or demons look like.. Wasted soul
[/s]
You'll be making a big mistake to think that this people are ordinary, they are occultists that wine and dine with the devil for real,
Deluded atheists think the devil is beautiful while the devil's real servants knows how he looks and are carving themselves to look same way
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by pansophist(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Now imagine if he gathers tattoed folks like him to fight for acceptance, just like the LGBTQ+ group . That was how I saw a video of one Norwegian girl that said she is transspecies, a cat in human form. So far, society has acknowledged the madness of switching from a man to a woman (transgender), and so forth. People will always be mad, but society should not accept or even encourage their madness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by authority2006(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
He's basically tattooing the signs that are hated mostly by Christians.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even demon go see this one run
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Johnkennie(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm typing...
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Afamsi: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Not everyone that looks human is actually human. Some are pure demons deceiving people under the guise of body modification. A time will come when the will start to live with their real identities.

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm....wahala be like bycicle, well I'll say cause of joblessness.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Femijohn198: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
His parents did a big mistake they could have flush him away during pregnancy
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by MufasaLion: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Not Everyone alive and looking Healthy is normal.

Just Imagine spending your hard earned cash to look like a Demon . This is not Normal.

The Spirit of the antichrist is already on Earth. Infact it has taken full residency in so many persons, Just waiting for his time to come before He comes out in Person.

Watch and Pray so you don't become an Instrument or Container for demons to show their skills.

Eveything is not spiritual. Go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.