Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) (67688 Views)

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Princeton92(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
In as much as I love crazy things, this one? Is so very disgusting N outrageous
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
[s][/s]
You'll be making a big mistake to think that this people are ordinary, they are occultists that wine and dine with the devil for real,
Deluded atheists think the devil is beautiful while the devil's real servants knows how he looks and are carving themselves to look same way

Where was the devil's physical appearance described in the Bible?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Unfolding: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=104019752]Tufiakwa. Joblessness is indeed a disease .
All this just to suck pussy or WTF.. !
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Mrsoft3(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
The devil is not ugly, this is not the look of the devil.

But wait o, why on earth will someone do this to himself?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by ronyman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
One Man Down
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

That's Nairaland for you

Okay!!
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Euegene100001: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Don’t be a fool stop using this man picture for rubbish
osamz007:
DEVIL SEF TIRE FOR THIS MATTER
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Where was the devil's physical appearance described in the Bible?
How does a "beast" or "dragon" look like?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

How does a "beast" or "dragon" look like?

I dunno because both are fictional, perhaps?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by TitanzStudio(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
CruiseMaster1:
Imagine ur daughter introducing him as her fiancee,what's ur next move grin
No b my house
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Really?
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Goodman82135122(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
You're seriously trapped by satan if you're on his side! How can you destroy your beauty for such shit?! Thats what i call mental breakdown kk repent or perish! "come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Kokaine(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
The real rappers didn't do all these. Yet we know their names and footprints in the industry he claims. I know names like jayz 50cent Dr dre Eminem and so. But whsts this dudes name again

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by yomifola(m): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nobody knows how or what devil looks like

The Bible says.. He's the most beautiful, finest and highest of all angels.

So... That's why he have access to all the beautiful things of the world.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Trying to send a pic but I'm finding it difficult,
Beast and dragon are words that are never used for something or someone beautiful or admirable so even if dragon is fictional, for the devil to be consistently called a beast and dragon in most portions of the Bible then it signifies only one thing,
He's damn ugly, disgusting and reprehensible.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
yomifola:
Nobody knows how or what devil looks like

The Bible says.. He's the most beautiful, finest and highest of all angels.

So... That's why he have access to all the beautiful things of the world.
You guys keep quoting shit, the devil worked for God in the beginning of creation, his name was lucifer, and while the relationship lasted he was most beautiful among angels,
But when he and Yahweh's relationship got sour,
He was cursed by God and chased out together with all his rebel angels who are now demons,
From then henceforth even if you check the Bible you'd see that he's more commonly referred to as a beast and dragon meaning he's immensely ugly and disgusting.

These guys that tattoo themselves know better, they dine and whine with lucifer physically.
TThe end is here.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Goodman82135122(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:
Satan be praised

don't be a fool by following this devil because he's a liar since the beginning and a cheater! Repent and don't be among those who'll be crying in hell. God bless. I come in peace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by YorubaKinging: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
The Antichrist is already here

In person of Emmanuel Macron

Even you righteousness2 find it hard to believe

I guess you're not as spiritual as you think lol

Righteousness2:
Not Everyone alive and looking Healthy is normal.

Just Imagine spending your hard earned cash to look like a Demon . This is not Normal.

The Spirit of the antichrist is already on Earth. Infact it has taken full residency in so many persons, Just waiting for his time to come before He comes out in Person.

Watch and Pray so you don't become an Instrument or Container for demons to show their skills.
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Jeetech01(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Obviously this one is a devils incanate!
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by BananaPeel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by 1Sharon(f): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Trying to send a pic but I'm finding it difficult,
Beast and dragon are words that are never used for something or someone beautiful or admirable so even if dragon is fictional, for the devil to be consistently called a beast and dragon in most portions of the Bible then it signifies only one thing,
He's damn ugly, disgusting and reprehensible.

All from people's imagination
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Dearlord(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
He doesn't look ugly to me.

Nigerian bombers are lazy, what had they been doing whilst this idiot is wasting our burger? shocked
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by mordred44: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Useless man, with misplaced priorities mtcheew sad
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by ThuGGeR147: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
How this wan take know say devil worwor?
His brain is suffering from Kushisake-Onna!!! grin
This world don yamutu, walahi.... grin grin grin
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

All from people's imagination
A layer check your dictionary
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
osamz007:
Pure arrant stupidity
Hahahhahahahahaj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Issues40(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
One of the bad effects of civilization and overexposure in the western world
Re: Renato de Santa Rips His Face To Give 'Demon Smile' (Pix) by Issues40(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The Antichrist is already here
In person of Emmanuel Macron
Even you righteousness2 find it hard to believe
I guess you're not as spiritual as you think lol
Do you care to explain better please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Blasts Artist Who Drew Her Portrait / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / More Photos From Davido And Chioma's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.