Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Plumber At Eko Maintenance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plumber At Eko Maintenance (228 Views)

Eko Maintenance Limited / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / Eko Maintenance Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plumber At Eko Maintenance by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Plumber

Job Description
Knowledgeable and experienced in water treatment plants and backwash concrete flush

Installing, maintaining and repairing pumping equipments.
Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
Assisting with customers’ queries.
Qualifications

Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building maintenance.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: recruitment2@ekomaintenance.com using the position as subject of email
Re: Plumber At Eko Maintenance by chigodo(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Baba you sent me an email, i don't know how to reply you......08168995190

Re: Plumber At Eko Maintenance by gmacnoms(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2021
chigodo:
Baba you sent me an email, i don't know how to reply you......08168995190
how much is this

(1) (Reply)

Chef Vacancy In An Aviation Company / EMPLOYMENT In A Reputable School Located In Ibadan / Gas Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.