Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

No Business Is More Lucrative Than Church Business In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Business Is More Lucrative Than Church Business In Nigeria. (348 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / I’m A Non Christian And I Want To Open Church Business Anonymously / I Need Advice On How To Start Church Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Business Is More Lucrative Than Church Business In Nigeria. by Workch: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you know your onions in the business, you will make a lot of profit.
It’s so lucrative, you only have to tactically sell a product that doesn’t exist to readily available customers. And when this product doesn’t work, the customers take the blames.

You do all of these while evading all government taxes. What kind of business can be more lucrative than that?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Unlimited Access Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 7 / If You Disvirgin By A Prostitute Is There Still Hope Of Making Heaven? / Dream About Catching A Crab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.