Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm (31455 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
sucess001:

Most progressive star my foot.

Do you know how much Lagos generates?

The APC has embezzled money dry
People make it work. I repeat Deji should stick to being an activist, not looking for trouble...What state are you from?

Talk about your criminal state governors don't poknose in others business. Lazy dumb youth.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by anigbajumo(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:
There is nothing that can be worse than Buhari.

So Atiku that you campaigned for in the last election is the right one abi?

If Nigeria remains until 2023 and Tinubu is on the ballot, I will vote him against anybody if I have the chance.

He is only better than Atiku or kwankwanso but we av someone like Kingsley Moghalu and Olawepo Hashim will be Mile's better than Tinubu. We av Adesina and some other technocrats.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by crafteck(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
True
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by chrisvic007: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:

A man that's keeps quiet, can't even condemn the actions of Buhari against his own people is worse than Buhari. Trust me, if Buhari was in Tinubu's shoe he would have condemned and mocked Tinubu.

Guy please shut up. This comment confirms that you are politically naive. Just stop typing rubbish in the public space.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by RodgersAkpafu: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot useless boy what did you know.
He is right
Nigeria right now does not need a character like Tinubu
After 8 years of Buhari
You wan add Tinubu on top
You guys must really hate this country
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by RodgersAkpafu: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

All Because He is a Christian abi?

Has nothing to do with religion
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Seun360(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's either Tinubu or Fulani continues to rule Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by RodgersAkpafu: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Whether na Tinubu, pantami, El rufai or abi na yahaya bello. Before 2023 election i don japa comot from this shithole. I speak it into existence and so shall it be. Rubbish country
The direction the country is going is very worrisome

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Jonah507(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lucky Dube once said : "
"Leaders starting wars every time they want
Some for their rights
Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrong that they do
Oh it's painful come on now little..."
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by helicoptarr: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
I just pray Nigerians wake up today today.

Otherwise, the worst is yet to come. Your adversaries will always feed on your ignorance and gullibility.

The masses must evolve to begin to think outside of themselves before the need for cooperation can be appreciated and effective,

...without which the DIVIDE AND RULE system of oppression and subjugation by the ruling class can be violently stopped by conscious masses.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by History555: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why bother urself. Tinubu will not contest election. The man knows majority of those opposed to his bcoming president are in apc. Most apc big wigs don't like tinubu and he knows it
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Eriokanmi: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tell them lawwwwwd
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Amalekki: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

Guy please shut up. This comment confirms that you are politically naive. Just stop typing rubbish in the public space.
The guy's naivety about politics has been glaring from his first comment here. Not a fan of Tinubu but some agberos can analyse politics way better than some guys here. People need to keep their emotions in check when analysing politics. It's not about what you personally wish but how it actually works.

There is a reason why Nairaland and Twitter polls result hardly match real life election's.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by bluefilm: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubu is going nowhere.

He's only dreaming.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Omookunnimi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Run him down by his people. Your eyes will clear by the time the north united and produce another President again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by seunmsg(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

We all know this is a lie.

We all know it’s the truth. Their individual records both in private and public service is enough pointer.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

It appears you were not yet born in 1993 when MKO Abiola (a south westerner) defeated Ibrahim Tofa (a Kano state indigene) in most part of the north.

As far as 2023 elections are concerned, e go shock you and your people..

Oga, Abiola nor be Tinubu, times have changed.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Eriokanmi: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
andyblinks05:
Enemies of progress, mention a state better than lagos.

Pls lagosians help me with answer on my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6663885/how-much-cheapest-house-rent
There's nothing like emeny of progress anywhere. Lagos would have been far better without Tinubu today. He's mortgaged lagos to himself and family. We will take all that back soonest. I wish our uncle pa jakande had the opportunity of governing our state for 8 years. You'd have seen development and screamed. Tinubu came and destroyed everything.

No governor in the history of Nigeria till today had outperformed pa jakande in housing and urban development within such a short time. Had buhari not stopped him from constructing the lagos lite rail in the 80s, transport issues would have been long resolved by now. Tinubu has a stake in all the BRT you see today. He's in health ( BT Diagnostic Centre inside ayinke house/LASUTH belongs to him.) He's in state's revenues/finances( Alphabeta) , constriction ( Hitech) , even used our money to float first nation Airways which later folded up. He owns 3 private jets from lagos proceeds and if you challenge him, he sends his thugs to silence you. His hands are also entrenched in lagos politics, collecting a cut from our senators and reps. No wonder they haven't been able to deliver in their various constituents and nobody dares challenge them. It's a matter of time, he'd soon become irrelevant.

Tinubu came from osun and silenced the core lagos indigenes, using all manners of charms and evil powers to have his way. Just last week, his family took over a property in surulere and nobody dares say pim. Google is your friend if in doubt. His wife is a senator for more than the agreed terms but you can't challenge him. His daughter is the iyaloja General. He won't win ordinary primary , let alone win elections. We have great , honest and mannered yorubas, should our tribe be asked to produce the next president, not someone like Tinubu. He lacks the decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
chrisvic007:

Tinubu's boy, sorry, your man is too corrupt.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
luluman:
See your mouth, this is politics there are no permanent formulas & no prophet can predict accurately.

I don predict the thing finish already. Tinubu nor go fit pull votes. The man's skeletons are fighting for space inside his cupboard.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Safyqueen:

Because he, Osinbanjo share the same religious beliefs with you abi. Wake up please.

No, because they all products of quota system. But for Tinubu, old age has eaten his brain up. For Yahaya Bello, we can see his handwork in Kogi already. Peace.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Oshokalo: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
U see this agbero wey no dey for other state,tinubu go extend am and make mc oluomo national president,build tollgate everywhere
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

All Because He is a Christian abi?

Nope
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by EMMY76: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's really a pity that amongst all the thausands of intellectuals and technocrats available in Nigeria people are still campaigning for an extremely corrupt heartless politician like tinibu to become nigeria's next president.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmartPolician:

Osinbajo is intelligent and well-educated, but Nigeria also needs a courageous man who isn't ready to step on toes. I think I prefer Amaechi to Osinbajo anytime. Amaechi no send anybody. grin

If a Nigerian leader doesn't step on toes, we cannot have a better country. Osinbajo is a gentleman with an excellent oratory dexterity; we don't need another Goodluck Jonathan, please.

U are right, but I don't really trust Amechi.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by fredoooooo: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Which state are you from Deji , let's start from there first .. Omo ale grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
richmond500:
Tinubu don't have support base like Buhari but who do u think can match him in opposition party?

Even Donald Duke can knock him down, guy wake up. I don't even want to call Atiku because I don't like Atiku. Kwankasor will bury him. He can only depend or rigging the election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Jeetech01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why has God punish us with selfish leaders.

What would a person like Tinubu be looking for again in this life.

One he has made fame and even the kind of money that could build him an empire to the extent that his generation will never smell poverty in this world.

Now what else does he want to do with power?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
oyatz:

This is a democracy sir.

We need as many candidates as possible to try their lucks in the presidential election.

I wish him good luck.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by misano(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Olatomiwami:

And u never go back to your dustbin state,u are still in Lagos husting commiting different crimes to meet your flamboyant life style,karma will soon come to visit u.

U nor answer the question. U are out of track. Eye they turn U?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by tnerro1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
No body can be worse than bubu, I can bet with anyone on this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Abia Governor-Elect Otti Celebrates After INEC Announced Him As Winner (Video) / Charly Boy Slams Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.