Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm (31422 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:
There is nothing that can be worse than Buhari.
I'm not pessimist but I hope u live long to see the leadership of the so called youths we're yearning. The youth who are so brainwashed to only grow up with DNA of ethno-religious bigotry, the youths who know nothing on governance.
If the leaders we have today were less corrupt, strong activists who fought the free of people in many ways end up looting our future dry then what do u expect from the leaders of tomorrow who can't manage common S.U.G elections, the youths who if elected S.U.G President only know how to Bleep girls and share students' union dues, youths who invade social media depending the attrocities of of their oppressors for few kobos. What do u expect from the youths who only engage in angry assembly for ethno-religious instigated matters rather than asking for good governance?
I'm not pessimist but I can't see any hope in the future of the current docile, educated illiterates and disorganised majority of Nigerian youths!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by kayjay69(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
as much as i despise the man who is deji adeyanju, a glorified middleman who benefits massively one way or the other from this corrupt nigerian system, he is on the money with his assessment of tinubu.

in the nigerian scene, tinubu is a skilled politician i'll give him as much. but there is a clear difference between a political maestro and a leader who has the interests of his people at heart. when i look at the man tinubu, all i see is a man who long lost his soul and essence and who will stop at nothing in his quest for absolute power. he is a man to be feared for all the wrong reasons.

give him nigeria and indeed with lagos in mind (abundant evidence of 22 years) it is clear what he will do. unfortunately he will not attempt to restructure nigeria, if he manages to serve for 8 years, the first 4 will be to try and gain favours with the hope that he garners support for the subsequent 4. our politicians continue to take all of for fools because that is what the majority of this country are precisely: fools.

until we unite for our own common good and for the good of our generation unborn, expect more fulani politiking and manuevring at the expense of the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Bianda24: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
I don't think so. No government will be worst than Buhari's administration. We are tired!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Who is this Deji Adeyanju?? He has been everywhere over the past two weeks accusing Obi Cubana of not being legit, giving advice to IPOB to flood the venue of Nnamdi Kanu’s trial and now he is breathing down Tinubu’s neck.

Is he related to Kemi Olunloyo and Ogundamisi Kayode? If he isn’t related to them, I wonder what their team would be like when they come together to attack any individual.

They were born to complain. I pity their parents when they were little.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2021
onioluwajuwonlo:
are not guys not tired of all this shit?

Tired of what? You should be the one tired of yourself and your approach to life that will only see you fail 100% always. We are in an elective democracy where every individual has a constitutional right to vote and be voted for.

This includes Tinubu. If you do not want Tinibu then work hard to deliver a win for your own 'perfect' candidate.

What is not acceptable is the emotional blackmail of losers who want to demonize the legitmate choice of other Nigerians yet they are not prepared to even name let alone fight for their own candidate.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Lewisdinho(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Whether na Tinubu, pantami, El rufai or abi na yahaya bello. Before 2023 election i don japa comot from this shithole. I speak it into existence and so shall it be. Rubbish country

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by wellmax(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
You want to get popular, want to get likes, want people to talk about you, just talk about Tinubu. That's all.

Tinubu is their father, anytime, anyday.

The Jagaban of Africa will get whatever he wants as long as God spares his life.

Haters will hate that's their job, and potatoes will continue to potate.

Deji is too small for Tinubu to give him a response.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Yuslaw2438: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/2023-presidency-tinubull-be-worse-than-buhari-runs-lagos-like-pig-farm-adeyanju/

That's ur own view about him and u are entitle to ur opinion Deji How can a man remove incumbent Governor in a direct primary that's was conducted publicly...
If Ambode have done his work very well
He would have spent 8years like Fashola
He played to the gallery
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Antoeni(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2021
Ameachi / Zulum 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Darkblood: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol
You forgot Yahya Bello
How about Elrufai
BeeBeeOoh:
Axwearugad mehn!

Buhari remains the only worst thing that is worse than Buhari.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by dangoteinlaw: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubu has been lagos state governor for over 4 terms now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2021
misano:

No that's not all, the list is El Rufai, Pantami, Yahaya Bello, Malami & Tinubu.

Pick any of this people as president, in one year Nigeria go turn to Somalia.

The only person in this present government that can try small is Osinbanjo.

Osinbajo is intelligent and well-educated, but Nigeria also needs a courageous man who isn't ready to step on toes. I think I prefer Amaechi to Osinbajo anytime. Amaechi no send anybody. grin

If a Nigerian leader doesn't step on toes, we cannot have a better country. Osinbajo is a gentleman with an excellent oratory dexterity; we don't need another Goodluck Jonathan, please.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by onuman: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2021
But Tinubu can’t become president of Nigeria.

Once Tinubu flies APC presidential flag, nearly all northern political class and electorate, including president Buhari, shall shift to the northern PDP presidential candidate. The SE and SS shall vote the northern PDP presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Rex777: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Gbam
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2021
KosiGee:
Who is this Deji Adeyanju?? He has been everywhere over the past two weeks accusing Obi Cubana of not being legit, giving advice to IPOB to flood the venue of Nnamdi Kanu’s trial and now he is breathing down Tinubu’s neck.

Is he related to Kemi Olunloyo and Ogundamisi Kayode? If he isn’t related to them, I wonder what their team would be like when they come together to attack any individual.

They were born to complain. I pity their parents when they were little.

Adeyanju is just another 'jeun jeun' Yoruba waste man like FFK etal. Those of us who know his private life know exactly what he is about.

Take him seriously at your own peril. He is simply another unprincipled charlatan and blackmailer, like FFK, ready to sing and dance for anyone willing to pay for his ostentatious lifestyle.

We are not fooled. Deji, go and get legit work that will give you a dignified existence so you stop this cheap blackmail you are trying to disguise as 'activism'. What, for example, is your business with how Obi Cubana and his associates spend their money?

Amebo blackmailer. Tinubu will never give you shishi because you have no value at all. No one takes you seriously least of all those who know you well as a PDP hireling always for sale to the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by uBuNiT: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2021
They dnt like themselves jarey
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:

So Atiku that you campaigned for in the last election is the right one abi?

If Nigeria remains until 2023 and Tinubu is on the ballot, I will vote him against anybody if I have the chance.

Atiku is better than tinubu and probably Jonathan. Take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Hussein035: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

The one true God is Jesus, God and holy spirit. I know that one day God will die and Jesus will eventually become full-time God. lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by themanderon: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2021
Knowing how foolish some Nigerians can be i wont be surprised if they eventually vote him in. Politicians and the military rogues that ruled this country have ruined the collective psyche of the citizens. Suffering and smiling like Fela sang years ago aptly describes them. They love the chains that their unfortunate leaders have put them in for ages. That's why you see some of them supporting this evil regime despite not gaining much from them. Its a vicious cycle that runs from generation to generation and will be very hard to break. I mean how can you help someone that doesn't want to be helped and will even fight you for trying to save them from their peril? Fela tried, Gani Fawehinmi tried, Beko tried, Sowore is still trying, Wole soyinka tried, Ojukwu warned, Nnamdi kanu tried, Igboho also did his bit etc. Some of these people are dead, some are in their old age, Some in prison yet this Nation has remained an unlivable piece of shit till this day. In fact some Nigerians challenged these men for daring to wake them up from their trance. The only solution to this nation is to Japa to a sane land where normal people live cos Nigeria has turned most of its citizens into something one cannot describe.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by cocolacec(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Deji adeyanju,the drug addict like his brother FFK.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Lagos without FG support will be like other states. If FG should block Lagos seaport as they block others, Lagos international Airport and some projects in Lagos... Bros, Lagos will be like other states.
Tinubu is not doing anything in Lagos rather his busy sharing Lagos land to his families.

andyblinks05:
Enemies of progress, mention a state better than lagos.

Pls lagosians help me with answer on my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6663885/how-much-cheapest-house-rent
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by perrymike: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2021
If the South West must field a candidate for president in 2023 who is better than the current VP?
Tinubu can't hold a candle to Osinbajo in terms of integrity, suavity and ability to relate and empathize with Nigeria's Generation Next.
He may seem a lackey now due to his position in which he has absolutely little or no leeway to influence policies given the ethnocentric and nepotistic disposition of his principal.
The South West will be shooting themselves in the foot fielding Tinubu who smacks of everything abhorrent to Nigeria's Generation Next who are bent on changing the course and narrative of governance of their fatherland for the better. Tinubu is not the man to drive the change. He is soiled.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by LeadMobile(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2021
UK USED GOOGLE PIXEL 2

Netwrk :4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC Snapdragon 835, Octa Core, 2.45 GHz Processor Storage: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt Battery: 2700 mAh Battery with Fast Charging Display :5 inches, 1080 x 1920 px Display Camera: 12.2 MP Rear & 8 MP Front Camera Very sharp Camera A very good phone for people that like sharp and cool pictures. Neatness: 8/1
Price 40K Swap is allowed
Call 07065029380
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:
"Yoruba destroy their leaders in public and other tribe joined them to destroy them more" - Reno Omokri

A lot of you mistake the real definition of the word "Leader" for riches. Most of you don't know what a leader does
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Hussein035: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
I'm not pessimist but I hope u live long to see the leadership of the so called youths we're yearning. The youth who are so brainwashed to only grow up with DNA of ethno-religious bigotry, the youths who know nothing on governance.
If the leaders we have today were less corrupt, strong activists who fought the free of people in many ways end up looting our future dry then what do u expect from the leaders of tomorrow who can't manage common S.U.G elections, the youths who if elected S.U.G President only know how to Bleep girls and share students' union dues, youths who invade social media depending the attrocities of of their oppressors for few kobos. What do u expect from the youths who only engage in angry assembly for ethno-religious instigated matters rather than asking for good governance?
I'm not pessimist but I can't see any hope in the future of the current docile, educated illiterates and disorganised majority of Nigerian youths!

Tinubu becoming next president is not my problem. My concern is the number of agbero that will become ministers and aides will increase, then one party which will belong to tinubu will be created and tinubu will be our president till death

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by onuman: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2021
andyblinks05:
Enemies of progress, mention a state better than lagos.

Pls lagosians help me with answer on my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6663885/how-much-cheapest-house-rent

Tinubu is denying rotation of presidency between the groups in the south.

Tinubu is asking north to stick to rotation to let the south succeed PMB.

What Tinubu denies for the south is what he is asking northerners to stick to.

OBJ, Shonekan from the south governed Nigeria.

The SE never governed Nigeria.

For short, a Yoruba becoming APC presidential candidate is like land slide victory for the northern, possibly Fulani presidential candidate of the PDP.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Axwearugad mehn!

Buhari remains the only worst thing that is worse than Buhari.

Buhari herdsmen terrorize u abi? Some of u haven’t even seen a herdsman b4 u only hear gists. Tinubu it will be agbero that will oppress u till u enter inside ur homes. They will terrorize u on the road in ur cars and dictate to u. Agbero will Control u and what concerns u.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Rebuke: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:

So Atiku that you campaigned for in the last election is the right one abi?

If Nigeria remains until 2023 and Tinubu is on the ballot, I will vote him against anybody if I have the chance.

The same way yhu people voted for buhari and
thought yhu were doing us. Go ahead and vote for Tinibu inspite of the handwriting on the wall.

We will all still be here to remind yhu guys of yhur mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Ibkhaleel: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:

I personally do not support Tinubu but your analysis is flawed

Is the North a zone? How old are you?

Do you know the History of 12 2/3 ? Shagari did not win Kano he did not win Kaduna and he did not win Plateau

That is when there were 10 states in the North

Abiola defeated Tofa in his home state Kano

Jonathan won 6 out of 17 states in 2011 and 25% in several others and that was enough to win so that analysis does not work

In 2023 we will not have a Muslim president but that notion of the north as one singular voting block has nevre happened

Useless bigot...so your enemy is the muslim?

You can even share your ignorance and hate on platforms like this!?

Useless polytheist trinitarian pagan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / UPDATE: Maiduguri is Under Partial Attack! / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.