Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm (31459 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Adeyanju: Tinubu & Atiku Donated Millions To Flood Victims Quietly Without Noise / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:

No that's not all, the list is El Rufai, Pantami, Yahaya Bello, Malami & Tinubu.

Pick any of this people as president, in one year Nigeria go turn to Somalia.

The only person in this present government that can try small is Osinbanjo.

All Because He is a Christian abi?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Jerryherd: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubu giving them headache even without talking

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Yankee101: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
I dont see any other APC president again
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Safyqueen: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:

No that's not all, the list is El Rufai, Pantami, Yahaya Bello, Malami & Tinubu.

Pick any of this people as president, in one year Nigeria go turn to Somalia.

The only person in this present government that can try small is Osinbanjo.

Because he, Osinbanjo share the same religious beliefs with you abi. Wake up please.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Yankee101: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
This Deji dey enter them sha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by luluman: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:
Tinubu nor go fit win election for Nigeria abeg.

Buhari was loved by Northerners because there was no corruption case against him, but U see Tinubu, there are very many skeletons in his cupboard.

Apart from South West, which other zone can Tinubu win grin don't talk about North o because northerners don't give 100% support to any other candidate apart from their fellow Northerner.
See your mouth, this is politics there are no permanent formulas & no prophet can predict accurately.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by perrymike: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
If the South West must field a candidate for president in 2023 who is better than the current VP?
Tinubu can't hold a candle to Osinbajo in terms of integrity, suavity and ability to relate and empathize with Nigeria's Generation Next.
He may seem a lackey now due to his position in which he has absolutely little or no leeway to influence policies given the ethnocentric and nepotistic disposition of his principal.
The South West will be shooting themselves in the foot fielding Tinubu who smacks of everything abhorrent to Nigeria's Generation Next who are bent on changing the course and narrative of governance of their fatherland for the better. Tinubu is not the man to drive change. He is soiled.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Jehovahnissi202: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubu Asiwaju of Agberos - has no integrity. He is not fit to represent Yoruba again, never, even as a governor. He is a shame and an embarrassment to all Yoruba people. Buhari and Fulani are violating your people, you kept quiet like a mouse and begging Buhari to anoint you for stupid presidency ambition. Are you worshipping Buhari or is Buhari your godfather. A very weak man worshipping Aboki claiming to a Yoruba leader. Pa Awolowo would be turning in his grave. Tinubu, just go now and step aside, you have nothing left to offer Yoruba people .
Sunday Igboho is the Yoruba Lion we have have now. Pa Awolowo and Abiola would be very proud of him right now, as an authentic OMOLUABI. Your dare not mess with Yoruba people in front of Oosa, Buhari and Fulanis can testify. Igboho Oosa unstoppable !!!!!���������
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by emmnprince(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God

This is not necessary in this thread. This is off-point. Doesn't relate to, or address what was posted. Don't allow religion to cloud your mind to the extent you just drop comment as you please.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by 77up(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
aribisala0:

I do not support him but I do not see how you come to that conclusion about what he is trying to do
One thing Tinubu is not is foolish
He does not need the whole north.
Is he giving donations to "the whole north"
He has not given half the money Abiola gave the north
Sorry sir but that is a funny analysis that is not logical
I do not even believe that he will contest

Anyway
I was just talking about the analysis of voting pattern not Tinubu
If you continue a little bit more on that fateful analysis of yours, that idi*t you quoted will tag you as Tinubu and Fulani slave.

They just hate that man unnecessarily and they think everyone needs to hate him like them. I sure don't know why that much hates on a man that have never head any political office since 1999 or so.

May God forgive our sins and give us a fateful leader in Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Kuginzi: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
ATIKU is the preferred candidate for 2023 general election

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Ayisatojo: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Deji, stop disturbing yourself, Tinubu isn’t going anywhere. As a matter of fact APC isn’t going anywhere. Not again shall we accommodate barbarians in power. We will only be the fools to allow another tyrant in power. Tinubu is free to contest any election in his house. If he likes he can win, that is his problem, but our nation Nigeria, NEVER again.

Emergingnation:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/2023-presidency-tinubull-be-worse-than-buhari-runs-lagos-like-pig-farm-adeyanju/
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by olatuns2017: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/23/2023-presidency-tinubull-be-worse-than-buhari-runs-lagos-like-pig-farm-adeyanju/

BAT 2023
Lagos best in everything as far as naija concern
Lagos pacesetter
Tinubu Lagos is infrastructure
Tinubu restructuring
Tinubu security & FDI

Awolowo 1983
Abiola MK0 1993
Ahmed Tinubu 2023

We will break the jinx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Theunbothered: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:
"Yoruba destroy their leaders in public and other tribe joined them to destroy them more" - Reno Omokri

Bad leaders deserve to be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Harmattan123(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Thugs mansion loading if he wins the election
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Olisehinnocent: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nothing can be more worse than buhari. If u doubt ask afonjas in Benin IDP camp or ask Sunday Igboho cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by AsawanaDgreat: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
I can't we even waste my vote for him in next election
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Kuginzi: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Continue.....

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by sokera: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Adeyanju is a politician working for the PDP ... I will vote Tinubu 2023 ... my own decision keep yours for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Glink2018(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:
There is nothing that can be worse than Buhari.

So Atiku that you campaigned for in the last election is the right one abi?

If Nigeria remains until 2023 and Tinubu is on the ballot, I will vote him against anybody if I have the chance.

Tell me one reason why I should vote for Tinubu
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by aribisala0(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Useless bigot...so your enemy is the muslim?

You can even share your ignorance and hate on platforms like this!?

Useless polytheist trinitarian pagan
How and when did I declare Muslims as my enemny
What is a polytheist trinitarian and why are they "useless"
That sounds to me like bigotry anyway
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Harmattan123(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Bad leaders deserve to be destroyed
Yes without sentiment
It's good like that
Let them know their status
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by sokera: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Useless ppl everywhere, if Buhari was in Tinubu's shoes and position in lagos do you all useless foreigners living in lagos will still be in lagos enjoying the dividend of democracy? ... Tinubu 2023

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Be an activist, but avoid targeting individuals...watch your mouth.

If Lagos is still the most progressive state in Nigeria, then you have no justification to talk about Lagos in that manner. Deji you are now sounding like a political sycophant, for hire.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by femixx: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
The pig farm is still the best till tomorrow. If he can run the other pig farms as a whole the way he ran Lagos , then maybe we can have a nation we can be proud of.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by sucess001(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:
There is nothing that can be worse than Buhari.

So Atiku that you campaigned for in the last election is the right one abi?

If Nigeria remains until 2023 and Tinubu is on the ballot, I will vote him against anybody if I have the chance.

Paid troll
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:

If Tinubu made Lagos which governor made Abuja. Abi na Tinubu make Lagos be capital of Nigeria? Besides Lagos na dustbin jor, everywhere just dey smell.

Stop this! Lagos is a pig farm not a dustbin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by bizhop01: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubu is a fulani slave he has no interest of yoruba at heart, only blind followers will push someone that is self-centered and careless to lead them cool
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by sucess001(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
distributeinc:
Be an activist, but avoid targeting individuals...watch your mouth.

If Lagos is still the most progressive state in Nigeria, then you have no justification to talk about Lagos in that manner. Deji you are now sounding like a political sycophant, for hire.

Most progressive star my foot.

Do you know how much Lagos generates?

The APC has embezzled money dry
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by Emmyxclusive: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nobody can be worse than bUhari except maybe El Rufai or Pantami
I swear, giving power to someone with extremist view is a good as giving a nuclear weapon to a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm by chrisvic007: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
misano:
Tinubu nor go fit win election for Nigeria abeg.

Buhari was loved by Northerners because there was no corruption case against him, but U see Tinubu, there are very many skeletons in his cupboard.

Apart from South West, which other zone can Tinubu win grin don't talk about North o because northerners don't give 100% support to any other candidate apart from their fellow Northerner.

It appears you were not yet born in 1993 when MKO Abiola (a south westerner) defeated Ibrahim Tofa (a Kano state indigene) in most part of the north.

As far as 2023 elections are concerned, e go shock you and your people..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Can't Use Rainy Season As Excuse Not To Rebuild Aba — Otti / Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.