Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! (358 Views)

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! by walesoflyf(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2021
I won't bore anyone here with stories and I'll go straight to the point.. Some people might say go get a job, that's true, but where are the jobs at the moment....

Pls I'm seeking for a little assistance to help buy a little foodstuff, while I continue my job search.. Please I don't mind how little and may God replenish my helper(s) in manifold..

Sterling Bank

God bless the givers..

1 Like

Re: Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! by walesoflyf(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2021
Please I plead to my fellow NLanders...i won't be doing this if I wasn't in dire need.. Please help out with the little you can

May we never know hunger in our collective homes..

Sterling Bank

1 Like

Re: Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! by Toonice(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2021
I really feel your pain but people with fake story have spoiled things for you.

Nigerians I know are willing to help but all this foolish people with fake story can't let them help. Even as I type me self never chop cry

1 Like

Re: Going Through Alot At The Moment Pls Help Is Needed!!! by walesoflyf(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2021
That's the irony of the whole thing.. That's why I wrote that I don't want to bore anyone with stories, because I've come to learn that too much stories, tends to connote lies or trying to hide something...

But then I'm still soliciting that my fellow NLanders should please look beyond the many fake stories on here and please extend a gesture of assistance to me.. God bless you in abundance

Sterling Bank

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Chicken Parts In Retail At The Price Of Wholesale / Ronaldo Having A Good Romantic Time With His Family( Video) / Delta Man Marries Two Wives In A Single Wedding Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.