Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (39279 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / We’ll Resist RUGA With Our Blood, Say Akoko Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Valkrie:
Once they achieve this grouping of fulani herdsmen in one location, the next thing they would be pushing for is to give them a local government council and emirate and whoalla we now have fulani local government in every state of the country and from there they can now begin concentrate and swell their population by inviting in all other fulanis from mali, niger, Cameroon, chad and all other region hosting this killers....before you say Jack every state would begin to have crises beyond imagination...in fact the current killings by the fulanis would be a childs play compare to what they would now begin to do to their host...!!! Cattle rearing is a private business and so the owner of the business should rent land and ranch his stock instead of this stupid government trying to use our collective wealth to settle the fulanis alone in their business...I have never seen the federal government hiring a shop for any business man or trader before so why the fulanis and who are not even Nigerian in the first place....!!!?
Fantastic I was thinking just that - Bravo
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by EMMY76: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
angry I just weep for Nigerians on how they think. because you are opposing the government should not make you hate your country because if Nigeria �� fails today we all fail not only the government but the people too

My very first, ftc thanks to mod

The failure and collapse of nigeria will definitely give life and hope to all marginalized oppressed indeginous people of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Kagd10: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Safyqueen:

Very correct, but tell the critics, PDP and the saboteurs of this government to stop at getting to the president through cows just because cow rearing is the occupation of the president tribe in Nigeria.

Herdsmen-farmer clash predated this government but media hype wasn't there those days.

The bad ones irrespective of whether Fulani herdsmen, bandits, Boko Haram, mafians cum illegal mineral miners, miscreants should be dealt with in the language they will understand.

If you don't like Buhari, that's your business and individual things, you may choose to destroy him but there is a red line which if you cross you will be seen trying to destroy Nigeria and not Buhari again hence you will be regarded as miscreant and be dealt with.

Nigeria is bigger than any individual, tribe or region including Buhari himself. It is the only country we have for now. If you want to have another go through the right way.

Hammer your representatives in this government to input and substantiate that clause called "referendum" in the existing Constitution through review, use it to call for referendum and if you get the adequate voice then you go.

Stop ethnic profiling, killings just to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari. It will put the entire country in mess not Buhari per se.

We in the south won't let blood sucking demons to destroy our region like y'all did in the North. Sink that into your skull.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Chidywhite: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
BUHARI is a bad omen to Nigeria, Why should private business give buhari sleepless night?, Business that's not generating revenue to FG ?, he should think of ways to improve life of average Nigerian. You enter once farm with cow, destroy crops ,kill and rape women. We are not unaware of your plans, it will not work. I m done with you.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by System202: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
godliman:
save your tears. We love Nigeria but hate buhari and his gang or cabal we want them out. Nigeria is a fraudulent contraption. It is restructure or destruction. It is either devolution of power or desolution of union.

Bleep u. u did not vote Buhari and who are u to make him out. as u continue to hate him we continue to love him wether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
angry I just weep for Nigerians on how they think. because you are opposing the government should not make you hate your country because if Nigeria �� fails today we all fail not only the government but the people too

What's this one saying?
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by thaoriginator: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s not the cows bt the Rearing System. Hopefully it can be improved and corrected.
Hopefully yes.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Xeeman(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is my problem with many Nigerians.
Their disagreement with the government of the day, makes them go against the interests of their country.
Look at all the actions of Sowore, SR, Falana, FFK, Kwankwasiyya, Buba Galadima, IPOB guys and many wailers.

Petie33:

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by seunayantokun(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
If righteousness is the foundation of it, it shall succeed but if otherwise, it shall not only fail but shall also consume all who are involved in it.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Emmyxclusive: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Anything other than ranching is a disaster, if u give a fulani man any settlement with ur state just know u are creating a big problem for ur generations to come. Southerners make una open una eyes

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by MoIbrahim: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
It is you people who choose to make it an issue of national wailing. Government promotes many other private businesses and agriculture or not, including building tarred roads to farms. This is because every economy grows based on SMEs, ask China. But once cattle is involved, you people begin to wail.
You go taya!

NwaEzefuNaMba:
I don't know why we keep deliberating over cow settlement and it's related activities when a good number of Nigerians are out there without shelter over their heads and food on their tables.

Nigeria is not among top ten beef producing or exporting country, i wonder how cows have suddenly became an issue of national discourse.

Cow herding is completely a private business and should be treated as one; it will never get better as long as we continue to get our priority wrong.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by executive12: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

Did I hear you say "if Nigeria fails ....,"??. Are you living under the rock? Nigeria has failed of course.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by biafranrealson: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
call it whatever name you deemed fit but keep it there in the north.
dont go near benue, nasarawa, kogi, plateau Taraba and all south east south south states, dont go near oduduwa states,
whenever we need meat we will order and when you need grass, you will order or we can do trade by barter

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by executive12: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
godliman:
save your tears. We love Nigeria but hate buhari and his gang or cabal we want them out. Nigeria is a fraudulent contraption. It is restructure or destruction. It is either devolution of power or desolution of union.

Exactly.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by frog12: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
NIGERIANS are wising up.

the settlement is ok but let the STATES decide if they want it or not
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by frog12: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
good point

NwaEzefuNaMba:
I don't know why we keep deliberating over cow settlement and it's related activities when a good number of Nigerians are out there without shelter over their heads and food on their tables.

Nigeria is not among top ten beef producing or exporting country, i wonder how cows have suddenly became an issue of national discourse.

Cow herding is completely a private business and should be treated as one; it will never get better as long as we continue to get our priority wrong.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why this mannequin in Aso Rock hell bend in giving his fulani kinsmen lands in Southern
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by sulaak(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

A lot of Nigerians hate Nigeria. The country has amounted to nothing but a collection of poor, ignorant people.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Evidenx(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
olatade:
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria, the only thing we talk about is banditry, Boko Haram, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen, terrorism, payment of ransom, Nepotism, Social media ban, RUGA, 2023 elections, ban. No single policy to improve the life of an average Nigerian. Haba!

EXAM :name one natural disaster you know.
ME: Buhari. ..lol
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by snowball11(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigeria still discussing how well to make "cows" live comfortable within her geographical space! grin

What a country! undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by flokii: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
The damage has been done already.. I doubt if any Southern governor will show interest in any Fulani agenda again.

That is what you get when people don't think critically. You feel because you're in power you can do and undo. State governments still wield economic power like Federal whether anyone likes it or not.
When a people from another region decide to overstretch their boundary, total economic collapse is usually the result.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Emiya: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
"better Late than never"
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by rollandben(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
The president that loves Cow than human being, is that one president?
No wonder he has been called Cattle president!
Is that not why he behave like cow!
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Petie33: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Darkblood:

What have you said exactly?
what I said is that we should see RUGA as an investment not looking at it from political views
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
MoIbrahim:
It is you people who choose to make it an issue of national wailing. Government promotes many other private businesses and agriculture or not, including building tarred roads to farms. This is because every economy grows based on SMEs, ask China. But once cattle is involved, you people begin to wail.
You go taya!

Promoting a business is way different from running a business, no one said the government should not promote herdsmen; but, forcefully taking people's land to set up a settlement for herdsmen and their cows should not be part of it.
I have never seen or read of a situation where Government seize People's land to build shop for private businesses (don't mention market please)

Let's get our priorities right, in our local villages we have laws guilding the activities of GOATS i wonder why we should be facing dilemma over cows.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Yusman316(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
olatade:
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria, the only thing we talk about is banditry, Boko Haram, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen, terrorism, payment of ransom, Nepotism, Social media ban, RUGA, 2023 elections, ban. No single policy to improve the life of an average Nigerian. Haba!
Federal government will release funds for good programs. Your councillors, LGA chairmen, house of reps members, senators, directors, perm secs, vice chancellors, traditional rulers and governors will embezzle the money. Then u will come here and be blaming Buhari
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Ten06(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
Under this dispensation cattle has gotten every right the only right remaining to be gotten is freedom of speech.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Gfskw: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jokers
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Darkblood: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

what I said is that we should see RUGA as an investment not looking at it from political views
How about looking at it like this, cattle rearing is a private business government, a sensible one should give orders to herdsmen and their owners to go buy land and stop constituting a nuisance.
Why is it only cattle RUGA nonsense? Then other livestock owners too should get their own too na, since the govt has decided to be stupid.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by nograv: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

When the government reflects the interests of only one section of the country (the North and its people in this case), then folks have every right to hate and even demand the replacement of said governing class..

Americans threw off the yoke of British rule when they stated clearly no tax without representation. Nigerians have been very understanding in the face of poor governance, increasing insecurity, terrorism, economic decline and severe ethnic nepotism favouring Northerners at every turn.

Their hatred is very understandable
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

What stupid investment? Investment for the brainless blood thirsty Foolanis?

My main problem with the Foolanis apart from the fact that they are naturally blood thirsty is the fact that they bring in the uneducated Useless bororo from chad, Niger republic etc to cause more mayhem and trouble in Nigeria. Imagine the people we're managing in the first place yet bringing in more chaos into our land. It's like having a black president of America (Obama) bringing in his kinsmen (Kenyans) unlawfully into America to overrun & kill the Americans in their own land. Na ment? The audacity! Obama acclimatised into American culture and became one of them. He didn't bring his Kenyan people to overrun and kill the Americans in their own land like what the stupid brainless Buhari is doing.

If it was even better people, we would even understand but no, it's the uneducated brainless blood thirsty Uselesss animalistic Bororo Foolanis. The audacity! Yeye dey smell.

Yet you want us to continue to dwell with these blood thirsty brainless lunaticsss? Na ment?
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by RiceProducers: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
olatade:

There is no policy for lazy, city-bound, drive-less and entitled youths wasting their lives on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week / Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.