Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (39281 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / We’ll Resist RUGA With Our Blood, Say Akoko Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by chatinent: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2021
Lord Luggard, waka.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Adamawa, Kwara, Niger, Bauchi, Kaduna and Gombe,.....well it's still northern states with fulani presence, but why will the FG insist on going ahead with a policy that is causing crisis, killings and disaffection in Nigeria? Is there something they are not telling us in this country?

Using federal funds to build settlements for fulani people even if you call them traders, Abeg where is that done?

This country n.a. wa!

3 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
angry I just weep for Nigerians on how they think. because you are an opposing the government should not make you hate your country because if Nigeria �� fails today we all fail not only the government but the people too

For sixty good years, has there been anytime this forced union never failed

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by thaoriginator: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2021
Hypocrites!

See dem dissing cows but na them like cow meat pass

I see the way dem dey fight for raw cow meat at Cubana's mama burial..

Shameless goats! grin

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

are you sure you don't wear glasses when reading?

Are you the most recently recruited BMC

6 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Princedapace(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
angry I just weep for Nigerians on how they think. because you are an opposing the government should not make you hate your country because if Nigeria �� fails today we all fail not only the government but the people too

Oga, herders should buy lands and build reanches. Why provide them with free lands, and free investments.. Completely free. Why kind of nonsense of that?
When I was looking for job, did anyone buy me the infrastructure I used in starting my business?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Brushstrokes20: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
The nepotic, redundant coupist is all shades of nonsense!

..... and may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by donmik: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

What are you saying grammatically and semantically?

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Darkblood: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
What have you said exactly?

3 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by ablejesus26(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2021
No wahala,as long as their madness doesn't reach Us.
We don't have land to give anyone in Igboland, infact we will gladly take if we see the one wey we go collect sef �.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by just2endowed: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I don't know why we keep deliberating over cow settlement and it's related activities when a good number of Nigerians are out there without shelter over their heads and food on their tables.

Nigeria is not among top ten beef producing or exporting country, i wonder how cows have suddenly became an issue of national discourse.

Cow herding is completely a private business and should be treated as one; it will never get better as long as we continue to get our priority wrong.
Sorry your dullard doesn't see it that way... After his tenure, he's going into full time cow business. tongue
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Grace001: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Still on cow matter

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2021
just2endowed:
Sorry your dullard doesn't see it that way... After his tenure, he's going into full time cow business. tongue

Who is the dullard??
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Washere(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari is clearly here to continue the Jihad ..Buhari is continually deceived himself into believing he is the reincarnation of Uthman Dan Fodio. And that was why he was crying on TV when he lost to Jonathan in 2011 because he thought his psychotic dreams had come to and end ...
ahaf,,,, whatever
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by do4luv14(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2021
If they can't buy land to do their business, they should then fxxk of for all I care,

It's high time our farmer arm thereselve to the teeth when going, during, and after farming,

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by techWriter3: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2021
What about folks who do poultries, fishers and sties, when will it ocs broadened to them?

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2021
They should just limit their madness to the north.

2 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by justmondris: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
And who has failed Nigeria Apart from our wicked politicians who are jumping from one party to another
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Nonexisting1: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2021
Why must everything about this government involve cows? People are hungry but this useless Buhari must find a way to satisfy cows.

3 Likes

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Malawian(m): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:
I don't know why we keep deliberating over cow settlement and it's related activities when a good number of Nigerians are out there without shelter over their heads and food on their tables.

Nigeria is not among top ten beef producing or exporting country, i wonder how cows have suddenly became an issue of national discourse.

Cow herding is completely a private business and should be treated as one; it will never get better as long as we continue to get our priority wrong.
The more important question is if when 5hey give birth to a Fulani, a cow and an AK47 will also come out of his mother's pussy? If cow rearing don cast, go sell provision or do ako Bata like your fellow fulani in the cities. What is our business with your cows ni? Carry your cow go your northern lands rear them there.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Theunbothered: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

Don't be daft, didn't the same idiots in power say worse about the previous administration?

Nigeria is failing but some people are too stupid and zombified to understand this reality. When their villages burn down their eyes will open.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by ibtommy(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2021
Your head dey there,sir!!!

olatade:
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria, the only thing we talk about is banditry, Boko Haram, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen, terrorism, payment of ransom, Nepotism, Social media ban, RUGA, 2023 elections, ban. No single policy to improve the life of an average Nigerian. Haba!
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Coldie(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Federal government keeps wasting money on dz people, some months ago they gave some pilot northern states billions in the name of Ruga pilot scheme, e never finish another set receive billions on the name NLTP, now this.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2021
I think it's also time to establish Rugs for pig rearers too. When is this stupid government going yo concentrate on human and technology development that the world is striving for and let gone personal business to be managed by the owners.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Malawian:

The more important question is if when 5hey give birth to a Fulani, a cow and an AK47 will also come out of his mother's pussy? If cow rearing don cast, go sell provision or do ako Bata like your fellow fulani in the cities. What is our business with your cows ni? Carry your cow go your northern lands rear them there.

If you must rear cow, purchase a land sizable enough for you and do your ranching and sell the cow the amount that will reflect the cost of production; why should Government be saddled with the responsibility of providing land for herders?

We all have families or friends that are into one business or the other, Government should provide land for them and build shop for them too.

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Theunbothered: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2021
thaoriginator:
Hypocrites!

See dem dissing cows but na them like cow meat pass

I see the way dem dey fight for raw cow meat at Cubana's mama burial..

Shameless goats! grin

MTN should start building mast in your bedroom and their staff will vandalise your house since you like Internet so much. Hope you won't complain then?

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by BSsniffer: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:

How does this relate to the article?
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Seniorwriter(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2021
olatade:
Since Buhari became President of Nigeria, the only thing we talk about is banditry, Boko Haram, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen, terrorism, payment of ransom, Nepotism, Social media ban, RUGA, 2023 elections, ban. No single policy to improve the life of an average Nigerian. Haba!
Very pathetic administration!
Nonexisting1:
Why must everything about this government involve cows? People are hungry but this useless Buhari must find a way to satisfy cows.

We need young visionary leaders in Nigeria.

@Seniorwriter
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by justmondris: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Zico5:
Is this one a president? Carrying livestock matter like gala in the 21st century.

Lololololo
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by ddeola: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2021
It's so unfortunate that this govt lack the think tank that will provide a 21st century solution to animal rearing. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

The carry sophisticated weapons and they cannot adopt modern animal rearing techniques. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by wolebest: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Cattle rearing is big business, no matter the point you find yourself on it's value chain.

All we need is packaging there are millions of jobs to be created.

If we can implement the pilot phase in the 6 states mentioned. The sky won't be the limit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Caption That Accompanies This Photo Of Buhari & Atiku / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.