Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? (246 Views)

You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Why Should God Be Behind World's Crisis ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by livingchrist: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Is this true? No!

But however, Adam's sin affect mankind and all other physical creation.

As The head of the creation he is a gate way through which death and sin can come in.

Although, we suffer the consequences of his actions through the existence of death, and sickness but however nobody would be judged based on the sins of Adam but base on our individual works.

However, one of the consequences of Adam's sin is that we inherited a nature that always craves to comitts sinful acts but God provided a means of salvation and we need to make a choice to accept God's salvation or reject it.

One of the effect of God's salvation is the power to not obey the flesh and instead obey the Spirit.

The better choice is to accept God's gift of righteousness through Jesus.

In summary, although, we suffer the consequences of Adam's sin, which I think God allowed so we could make better choices, but we wont be Judged by it but by our choices.

Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

1 Like

Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by livingchrist: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
T
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2021
The whole bible is just gibberish undecided it's very very stupid to punish people for offences they never commited undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
Romans 5:19..read the( b) part of it.
The obedience of Jesus,has paid for it.
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by chatinent: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2021
You came from Eve.

We inherited sin.

We are proudly sinner till Jesus showed mercy and paid his life a ransom. Now, we have the prospects of living forever.
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by obonujoker(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Being the progeny of Adam, one would face the consequence of sin....

That's why spiritually we are the progeny of the 2nd Adam
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by Kobojunkie: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
chatinent:
You came from Eve.
We inherited sin.
We are proudly sinner till Jesus showed mercy and paid his life a ransom. Now, we have the prospects of living forever.
Did Abel, Noah, Enoch, Seth and the many others also inherit this sin you claim? undecided

Instead, Death is a generational curse or judgment imposed on all of His descendants - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 - by the Almighty. undecided
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by xproducer: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
livingchrist:
Is this true? No!

But however, Adam's sin affect mankind and all other physical creation.

As The head of the creation he is a gate way through which death and sin can come in.

Although, we suffer the consequences of his actions through the existence of death, and sickness but however nobody would be judged based on the sins of Adam but base on our individual works.

However, one of the consequences of Adam's sin is that we inherited a nature that always craves to comitts sinful acts but God provided a means of salvation and we need to make a choice to accept God's salvation or reject it.

One of the effect of God's salvation is the power to not obey the flesh and instead obey the Spirit.

The better choice is to accept God's gift of righteousness through Jesus.

In summary, although, we suffer the consequences of Adam's sin, which I think God allowed so we could make better choices, but we wont be Judged by it but by our choices.

Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Romans 5:19
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

=======

There are many things we do not understand, and many we know by GOD's merciful revelation as contained in the Holy Bible. Ultimately, GOD is many things good... so the focus should be on how wonderful it is that Almighty GOD would take the form of a servant (Philippians 2:5-7) to stand in the place of His servants to save them/us from innate damnation. He did not have to, but He chose to because "...GOD is love..." - 1 John 4:8 (Also 1 John 4:16, John 3:16) and GOD is good (Psalm 73:1, Matthew 19:17, Mark 10:18, Luke 18:19).

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." - John 15:13

The LORD Reigns!
"You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?" - Romans 9:19-21

"For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive." - 1 Corinthians 15:21-22

"And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit." - 1 Corinthians 15:45

The LORD is good and just!
"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4

+++

"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33 (Also Job 9:10)

Praise GOD for "so great a salvation" (Hebrews 2:3)!
Re: Why Should God Judge me For The Sins Of Adam? by Mystery9(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The whole bible is just gibberish undecided
it's very very stupid to punish people for offences they never commited undecided
Ask God for mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In A Dream / Unusual Praise 2021: Date, Time & Venue | Details / Black Jesus Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.