Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) (7544 Views)

Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol � ode anumanu

Is it not Anambra where they assassinate rich men any how, or Chidimma wey kill Oga usifo, na afonja,
Ibu ezigbo iti, iti mpataka

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:
Other countries have gangs too but it is not like this. Naija own always different
Which countries are you talking about
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FreeIgboho: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Which countries are you talking about

All other countries except South America.
All they use is gun
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by rex444(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oh boy....rush of nostalgia.. see my ex pharmacy shop for that first pix ooooo....one of my best ex tho
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Zamboroto: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
If true true dem be cultists, then na good riddance to .........
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by TheWolfen(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Cultist that cannot put head together and fight for the right of their community, state, country. That one nah freedom fighter? .
Pure deception

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by TheWolfen(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you talking about US
Theirs is much worst because you will find even a 12 years old with gun and and running with gangs they are mindless freaks. The killing rate is much higher over there.
It just that in the US when anyone of commit offense they are easily caught and thrown into jail and if they resist arrest they are shot dead on spot

But the story is different in Nigeria. Even politicians support cultist here.
If some of them got caught today, The next day they walk free on street

FreeIgboho:
Other countries have gangs too but it is not like this. Naija own always different

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FreeIgboho: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
If you talking about US
Theirs is much worst because you will find even a 12 years old with gun and and running with gangs they are mindless freaks. The killing rate is much higher over there.
It just that in the US when anyone of commit offense they are easily caught and thrown into jail and if they resist arrest they are shot dead on spot

What I mean is, only Nigerians (and some South Americans) do it in a gory way, instead of just shoot the person
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Demn
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by WoundedLamb: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
If you talking about US

Except you're excluding Northern Nigeria, I think it would be ridiculous to slightly imply the "killing rate" is higher in the US. The reason you hear about the gun issues in the US is because, regardless of how rampant it's become, shooting someone to death is still a big deal in the country while such deaths are now considered 'normal' in Northern Nigeria. Honestly, I feel 100 times safer in the US at night than I'd ever feel in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by DaInferno(m): 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:
you say weti?? Go check brasil prison fight
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by TheWolfen(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Well if you say so.

WoundedLamb:

Except you're excluding Northern Nigeria, I think it would be ridiculous to slightly imply the "killing rate" is higher in the US. The reason you hear about the gun issues in the US is because, regardless of how rampant it's become, shooting someone to death is still a big deal in the country while such deaths are now considered 'normal' in Northern Nigeria. Honestly, I feel 100 times safer in the US at night than I'd ever feel in Nigeria.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by bolafez(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ha!

Ogun and cultism
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good thing Lagos state government banned cultism.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
arthurwillia:
Ilaro king of cultist for ogun
Mapoly, ijanikin fed poly, and so on
Useless places

Ilaro is not a useless place, mind your speech. There are more cultist in benin, delta, ph and some other places in nigeria but that doesn't make them useless.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
rex444:
Oh boy....rush of nostalgia.. see my ex pharmacy shop for that first pix ooooo....one of my best ex tho

That's library junction. You stay in ilaro too?
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by rex444(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:

That's library junction. You stay in ilaro too?
I stayed there for a while tho.... The parish house ( Catholic church )
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by arthurwillia(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Ilaro is not a useless place, mind your speech. There are more cultist in benin, delta, ph and some other places in nigeria but that doesn't make them useless.

lol Carey your cane and beat me na
Seems you are part of them, long arms of death is waiting if you don’t desist
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
arthurwillia:

lol Carey your cane and beat me na
Seems you are part of them, long arms of death is waiting if you don’t desist

I been think say you get sense. Long arms of death awaits you and your family, mad man.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FreeIgboho: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
DaInferno:
you say weti?? Go check brasil prison fight

I said except South America. Others just kill with gun. Naija own is gory
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by bola4dprec(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
This country na wa
Which country is that ?
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by DaInferno(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
FreeIgboho:

I said except South America. Others just kill with gun. Naija own is gory
i still no agree
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Flamees(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jacobx007:
See Gbola shocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shockedshocked shocked
Mad man grin grin
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by arthurwillia(m): 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:

I been think say you get sense. Long arms of death awaits you and your family, mad man.
Seun lalasticlala myndd4
Rule 2
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Asianjollof007: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
arthurwillia:

Seun lalasticlala myndd4
Rule 2

You didn't breake the rule when you made the comment abi, now you dey rush call moderators make dem ban me shey? Lol, you dey crase man.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by stefflos: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Drella(m): 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Asianjollof007:
Cultist are killing themselves here in ilaro, ogun state. The media is not showing it so I decided to bring it here. Another person was killed last night, that head was found at a junction this morning. Say NO to cultism

Slawormiir.

You people are at it again!
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2021
A real human being? Kai.... Terrible!

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by Jazzman01: 7:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Plomo:
Omo

Wtf?!

If you want to be a cultist so bad and are looking for action, join the army and go and fight in Borno.

Cos what is this madness..

Lol, you don't even have to go and fight in Borno. Just join the Army and you can unleash the beast in you with little or no restraint.
Re: Cult Clash (graphics Pictures Included) by FreeIgboho: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
stefflos:

Check Mexico gang fights

Mexico is South America

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sad Story Of 11 Year Old "Little Yummy" America's Youngest Hired Killer / Customs Intercept N1.6bn Worth Of Drugs, Ieds, Other Contrabands / Ghanaian Lecturer Raped And Murdered This Beautiful Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.