Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri (914 Views)

Maduguri Airports Is Full With Private Jets Today Of GMD NNPC Daughter Wedding / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by RZArecta(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]I know malami don't have sense to think beyond his nose.ban supporters of ipob from attending the hearing kanu case doesn't make sense to me. They should trial kanu in maduguari or Adamawa. This would reduce ipob from constituting nuisance that day .Because I know another problem is looming on monday now.

Since Nigeria constitution don't make it mandatory that Abuja is only place case can be hearing[/s].
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
You are a bastard you better go back to school what is tried in court room?
OBALOLA55:
TRIED NOT TRIAL

YOU SHOULD BE EDUCATING TINUBUADVOCATE NOT ME grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy has said it you need better grammar. Idiot a fool like youcontinue mocking yourself later they will say Aboki illiterate.
OBALOLA55:
YEAH I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ACCEPT THE MINOR ERROR, KINDLY ACCEPT YOUR ‘TRIAL’ ERROR TOO grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Monogamy has said it you need better grammar. Idiot a fool like youcontinue mocking yourself later they will say Aboki illiterate.
IS THAT YOU MONOGAMYshocked
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Resurrection212: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
I'm shaming for you. Your English is worse than the op.
OBALOLA55:
SO YOU EQUALLY SUPPORTS THAT HE SHOULD BE TRIAL IN THE NORTHgrin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by superjab247: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I think Abuja is the best place to trial him because if that bastard enter any of 19 northern states his blood will be use to paint same cow he called us.
Are u sure u are better than a cow?
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Thoh(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are NITWIT that hate full your heart kanu is a criminal and he deserve a painful death.
kanu deserve a painful death..you correct.. kanu is a criminial and terrorist like useless ojukwu.....
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Investigative: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
MicheyJ1:

Lmao you are so funny.....abeg bring your bowl make I dash you 5naira
Buhari

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by techWriter3: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
they will "trial"him in sambisa....herdsman Illiteracy.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Babalegba(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know malami don't have sense to think beyond his nose.ban supporters of ipob from attending the hearing kanu case doesn't make sense to me. They should trial kanu in maduguari or Adamawa. This would reduce ipob from constituting nuisance that day .Because I know another problem is looming on monday now.

Since Nigeria constitution don't make it mandatory that Abuja is only place case can be hearing.
Why is your English so bad, did you get tutored by a roadside mechanic. Education in the north appears to be really bad. I don't like nnamidi kanu because so many lives were needlessly lost but education in the north is really bad and since you people are not progressing then the country should be divided so you don't hold the rest of us back from development.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Tinubuadvocate: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Your English is really good and you got tutored by a professor of English. Sadly the same professor failed to teach you how to use paragraph and a punctuation mark.

Meanwhile its not a news these days when you see a lowlifer trying to play smart and headed up being stupid.
Babalegba:
Why is your English so bad, did you get tutored by a roadside mechanic. Education in the north appears to be really bad. I don't like nnamidi kanu because so many lives were needlessly lost but education in the north is really bad and since you people are not progressing then the country should be divided so you don't hold the rest of us back from development.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OfoIgbo: 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know malami don't have sense to think beyond his nose.ban supporters of ipob from attending the hearing kanu case doesn't make sense to me. They should trial kanu in maduguari or Adamawa. This would reduce ipob from constituting nuisance that day .Because I know another problem is looming on monday now.

Since Nigeria constitution don't make it mandatory that Abuja is only place case can be hearing.

Millions of IPOB members will camp in Sambisa, and ESN may provide them with security.

Boko Haram will disappear while the trial lasts in Maiduguri grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Tinubuadvocate: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are you serious .
OfoIgbo:

Millions of IPOB members will camp in Sambisa, and ESN may provide them with security.

Boko Haram will disappear while the trial lasts in Maiduguri grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OfoIgbo: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you serious .

Boko Haram does not have up to 500,000 dedicated men.

IPOB can flood any city with up to 10,000,000 passionate adherents. They are peaceful, but it won't take much to convince them to become violent against any group intent on doing them harm.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Tinubuadvocate: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
OfoIgbo:

Boko Haram does not have up to 500,000 dedicated men.

IPOB can flood any city with up to 10,000,000 passionate adherents. They are peaceful, but it won't take much to convince them to become violent against any group intent on doing them harm.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Babalegba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Your English is really good and you got tutored by a professor of English. Sadly the same professor failed to teach you how to use paragraph and a punctuation mark.

Meanwhile its not a news these days when you see a lowlifer trying to play smart and headed up being stupid.
Stop nitpicking and deviation from the issue like the Nigerian you are . Although nairaland is not a classroom syntax is important so people are able to understand your point. I had to read your post three times to get what you were trying to say. Paragraphing and punctuation s are less important especially when you are typing on a small phone but the construction is critical for lucidity. You should be ashamed of yourself for brandishing such contemptuous English on a public forum.Kai.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by questB: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
hmm..
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Valkrie: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
??
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by HopeSpencer: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You don't understand English language.

'Trial' is a noun, while 'try' is a verb you're trying to use.

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by durangokid: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are NITWIT that hate full your heart kanu is a criminal and he deserve a painful death.
Just like Sultan of Sokoto

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fearless Biafrans Going To Abuja For Tomorrow’s Court Session (video / Why I Wasn’t At S’east Govs Meeting - Obiano / If The Government Can Release Repentant Terrorist, Why Not Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.