Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri (909 Views)

Maduguri Airports Is Full With Private Jets Today Of GMD NNPC Daughter Wedding / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Tinubuadvocate: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2021
I know malami don't have sense to think beyond his nose.ban supporters of ipob from attending the hearing kanu case doesn't make sense to me. They should trial kanu in maduguari or Adamawa. This would reduce ipob from constituting nuisance that day .Because I know another problem is looming on monday now.

Since Nigeria constitution don't make it mandatory that Abuja is only place case can be hearing.

1 Like

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by zeuss: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know malami don't have sense to think beyond his nose.ban supporters of ipob from attending the hearing kanu case doesn't make sense to me. They should trial kanu in maduguari or Adamawa. This would reduce ipob from constituting nuisance that day .Because I know another problem is looming on monday now.

Since Nigeria constitution don't make it mandatory that Abuja is only place case can be hearing.
they will "trial"him in sambisa....herdsman literacy.

12 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Valkrie: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2021
No wonder you keep saying trash here...school you no go and obviously dont know your left from right with a very low IQ..all you understand and care to know is where your rice and stew would be coming from daily not minding how it come...!!

12 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by johnmartus(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2021
You make sense man but before that one can happen the present judge that handling the case have to step down first.

1 Like

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2021
I think Abuja is the best place to trial him because if that bastard enter any of 19 northern states his blood will be use to paint same cow he called us.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2021
You are NITWIT that hate full your heart kanu is a criminal and he deserve a painful death.
Valkrie:
No wonder you keep saying trash here...school you no go and obviously dont know your left from right with a very low IQ..all you understand and care to know is where your rice and stew would be coming from daily not minding how it come...!!
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
You are NITWIT that hate full your heart kanu is a criminal and he deserve a painful death.
Can u travel to your village ?

5 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Why not I'm presently in my village for sallah.
mrvitalis:

Can u travel to your village ?
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Monogamy: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2021
If his trial is a secret one, Igbos won't even get close to the court premises
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Investigative: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2021
If you like try kanu in Sudan
We the igbo youths we show,forget all this
When it start even the sultan of sokoto will leave you and run

5 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Atiwaye: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2021
Lol cheesy Buhari self .
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Iyasaburi: 11:40am On Jul 24, 2021
You are next in line for kidnapping, believe you me

4 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by MicheyJ1: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Aboki come chop seet grass. I swear you go like am

5 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by MicheyJ1: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2021
Investigative:
If you like try kanu in Sudan
We the igbo youths we show,forget all this
When it start even the sultan of sokoto will leave you and run
Lmao you are so funny.....abeg bring your bowl make I dash you 5naira

4 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Resurrection212: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2021
We imolites don't kanu to return back to the society we totally against that kanu must kill same way he killed our people .
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

SEUNMSG COMAN SEE O grin

THEY SHOULD TRIAL NNAMDI KANU IN ADAMAWA OR MAIDUGURI

I DEY SHAME FOR YOU MAI GIDA sad

4 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
I think Abuja is the best place to trial him because if that bastard enter any of 19 northern states his blood will be use to paint same cow he called us.
SO YOU EQUALLY SUPPORTS THAT HE SHOULD BE TRIAL IN THE NORTHgrin

6 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Monogamy: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Brighter Grammar Vol 1, you need am badly
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Queenslander(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why not trial him in Niger republic??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
Are you saying the English is not correct? What is correct one please I'm waiting for your reply.
OBALOLA55:
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by NorthernAgender: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
support.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Brighter Grammar Vol 1, you need am badly
NA THIS SMALL MATTER YOU DEY APPLY TAQIYYA I ONLY QUOTED YOUR ENLIGHTENED FULANI BRETHREN. IF YOU CHECK VERY WELL, YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT I BOLDED THE WORD ‘TRIAL’

HELINUES I NOR BE YOUR MATE grin

1 Like

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Monogamy: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA THIS SMALL MATTER YOU DEY APPLY TAQIYYA I ONLY QUOTED YOUR ENLIGHTENED FULANI BRETHREN. IF YOU CHECK VERY WELL, YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT I BOLDED THE WORD ‘TRIAL’

HELINUES I NOR BE YOUR MATE grin

Stop this your cheap lies.. You goofed like.the guy.

Accept your mistakes without carrying any goal post

Btw, of course you can never be in the same league with monogamy.. Khaki can never be leather
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
support.
YEAH I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ACCEPT THE MINOR ERROR, KINDLY ACCEPT YOUR ‘TRIAL’ ERROR TOO grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by BeardedMeat(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
They can trial him in UK too.
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Are you saying the English is not correct? What is correct one please I'm waiting for your reply.
TRIED NOT TRIAL

YOU SHOULD BE EDUCATING TINUBUADVOCATE NOT ME grin
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Stop this your cheap lies.. You goofed like.the guy.

Accept your mistakes without carrying any goal post
OK I HEARD YOU SENEGAMBIAN
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Monogamy: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TRIED NOT TRIAL

YOU SHOULD BE EDUCATING TINUBUADVOCATE NOT ME grin

See the way you are trying to be half clever after repeating same trial twice.

Chai, quarter cleverness no good oo
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Danzakidakura(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Muslims filled with hate against the great ibo nation.

3 Likes

Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by OBALOLA55(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

See the way you are trying to be half clever after repeating same trial twice.

Chai, quarter cleverness no good oo
OGBENI ALL THIS ONE NA JUST TO GET ME BANNEDgrin

YOU NEVER JAM ANYTHING

BETWEEN, HAVE YOU HEARD OF A COUNTRY CALLED CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC (CAR) BEFORE
Re: They Should Trial Kanu In Adamawa Or Maduguri by Monogamy: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OGBENI ALL THIS ONE NA JUST TO GET ME BANNEDgrin

YOU NEVER JAM ANYTHING

BETWEEN, HAVE YOU HEARD OF A COUNTRY CALLED CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC (CAR) BEFORE

So you are afraid of banning? Interesting.

So what happened to CAR the troubled africa country oo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NDLEA Recovers 35 Wraps Of Cocaine From Woman’s Underwear / "Everything Has Been Put In Place For Chinese Banks, To Begin Full Operations In / Iyiola Omisore Crept Into My Life Like A Silent Malignant Cancer, Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.