Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) (66417 Views)

US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Unknown Cutlass man?!.
What's all this again na..

And who's that mad man eating mango
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by juman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Probably suffering from madness.

How much is human head?
May be ten thousands naira.
Not more than that.
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
yinkus6750:
Wahala no de finish for IMO.
Any HOPE for the state?
I am from imo state and lives there currently,I will say that our state is very dangerous ground,we have different types of armed robbers,burglars,kidnappers, ritualists,and head hunters(currently)we are now immune and indifferent to most of doings in and around us,the one and only console we have is our beautiful women they tend to dampen the effects of this crazy criminals and bad government.

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by Jeetech01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is very sad for IMO's
I condol with the families of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by micflo28(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
But is this mango season? Hope leading the state to hopelessness
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by kuuljay(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Could be one of those freed from prison while they were cheering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by jacoik(m): 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Please who is that person eating mango there and what's his relation with the story?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I bin think say na the man wey dey kill people oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by EMMY76: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Strange news always coming out of mbaitolu the youths of that community are too weak that guy would have been rounded up and captured alive in my home town after killing his first victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by redsun(m): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigeria is a crazy place. The citizens minds are working in reverse.

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
sad Kanu mandate/mission fulfilled sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by Kuginzi: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
We now have unknown gunmen and UNKNOWN CUTLASS MEN
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy
JohnBullMySon:
I'm also wondering what he has to do with the story. His head is still intact na grin
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by TMKsouth: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
That first pic got me sick.

1 Like

Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Fulani herdsmen in connivance with the Nigerian Army

Have started their ethnic cleansing.
BOKO BOYS DON INFILTRATE SOUTHERN NIGERIA FINISH BE THAT sad
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by Indabawa1987: 2:32am On Jul 25, 2021
from all indications you want Sharia legal system to be adopted and implemented in dot nation of Biafra as well as hisba operatives in order to tackle the menace.
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by drmuri(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2021
2000 heads are needed to bury ikonso na.
The albino dilector said so
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by smartNerd: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2021
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I
can adjust my sails to always reach my
destination. -- Jimmy Dean.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900059_arivercuts_jpeg_jpeg728978186a17b270e4509dd90ad61f81
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by DrObum(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2021
Which one is unknown cutlass man again?

So, one day you go report, unknown catapult man?
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by Adau123(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Unknown Cutlass Man On Killing Spree, Chops off Three Persons Heads In Imo State (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A yet to be identified man with a cutlass is currently on a killing spree in Ahaba village in Orodo Community in Mbaitoli council area of Imo State.

Imo state nawao, they should repent otherwise the wrath of God will befall they land

IGBERE TV gathered that the man who hails from Ahaba has killed three persons and chopped off their heads.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a resident of Ahaba who craved anonymity said the man after killing his victims always "disappears" with their heads to an unknown place.

"We don't know his mission in Ahaba. He has killed about three persons and always disappears with their heads."

"We have searched for him in Ahaba but we don't see him after carrying out the dastardly act. We don't know if he is with Juju".

"Our women can no longer go to farm, school children are afraid, we can't go out in the night any longer due to the fear of this evil man"

"We need help because we don't know who will be the next person that he will kill".

"Two persons he injured are currently receiving medical treatment at the hospital while we keep searching for him in order for him to be captured."

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1396227/breaking-unknown-cutlass-man-killing-spree-chops-three-persons-heads-imo-state-photos/
Re: Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) by rabiudon: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Unknown Cutlass Man On Killing Spree, Chops off Three Persons Heads In Imo State (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

A yet to be identified man with a cutlass is currently on a killing spree in Ahaba village in Orodo Community in Mbaitoli council area of Imo State.

IGBERE TV gathered that the man who hails from Ahaba has killed three persons and chopped off their heads.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a resident of Ahaba who craved anonymity said the man after killing his victims always "disappears" with their heads to an unknown place.

"We don't know his mission in Ahaba. He has killed about three persons and always disappears with their heads."

"We have searched for him in Ahaba but we don't see him after carrying out the dastardly act. We don't know if he is with Juju".

"Our women can no longer go to farm, school children are afraid, we can't go out in the night any longer due to the fear of this evil man"

"We need help because we don't know who will be the next person that he will kill".

"Two persons he injured are currently receiving medical treatment at the hospital while we keep searching for him in order for him to be captured."

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1396227/breaking-unknown-cutlass-man-killing-spree-chops-three-persons-heads-imo-state-photos/
In 2019, The youths of Ahaba... his kindred umumbra they brought him to the village square and flogged him mercilessly, but he didn't learn his lesson. He was always acting insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.