Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] (2343 Views)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Car Wash Boy Drives Benz Glc To Buy Eba Crashed It / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba And Ewedu, Crashes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Incident happened in Upper area of Benin City, Edo State when a car wash boy drove the Benz GLC of one of his customers to go buy Eba.

The owner had dropped the Benz off for washing just to return to the sight of his vehicle looking like a trash can. His Benz GLC has just being crashed beyond repair.

WATCH VIDEO HERE : https:///car-wash-boy-drives-clients-benz-glc-to-buy-eba-crashed-it-video/

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by martolux(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why drive a client's car without his permission? That's unprofessional of him.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by overdrive(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gbege.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Seeksnigeria: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
martolux:
Why drive a client's car without his permission? That's unprofessional of him.

He's definitely going to pay dearly for it.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Ayo081(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
martolux:
Why drive a client's car without his permission? He suppose dey police custody.
cheesy
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Wetpuxy: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gbese grin

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
gbese gidi
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
So the client left his car key inside his car and left, very stupid...

Anyways kudos to the village people.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by youngblaq: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Not stupid actually, what if the washer guy needed to vacuum the interior of the car.

Sometimes ago, I used to inflate my car tires from a vulcanizer near my street junction. One day, i drove up to him for usual business, handed over my keys as usual so that he could bring out my extra tire and jack (I had an industrial jack, which was easier to use than his), while I went ahead to take a seat. This guy opened my booth as if to take out those things, then abruptly, just like something entered him, shut back the booth and straight to the driver's seat. Before i could say "whahh" my car was on the road and soon out of sight.
I was mad, i needed to go and give something to my SIL who was due for delivery, something i had to do urgently. Well, i waited and waited, vulcanizer guy didn't come back nor did I see my car. So I stopped a motorcycle and rode on that road in an effort to trace the bastard. Well i found a crowd of people by the road side after a short ride, then I saw my car. It was literally stopped by some iron bars made to guide the sides of a concrete platform leading to one popular hospital in the area. This platform was a surface of a box culvert through which plenty water flows through. A wide gutter.
Alighting from the motorcycle, seeing the damage on my car, i just weak. I wasn't particularly angry. I didn't know what to do. Cry, i no fit cry. My man con begin dey prostrate dey beg as he see me. In my mind i started to imagine the guy had taken something maybe weed, and it's probably terrible for his system. Another idea i was having was "abi na swear dem swear for dis guy?"
I later compose my self, and asked him right in front of the crowd, "did i ask you to drive the car?" "No", did i send you anywhere?" "No sir".
Thank God you didn't hit anyone or kill yourself, cuz people no go wan know say car owner nor send you.
Last last sha...he replaced the front absorbers that day, few days after he did some panel beating jobs but all was messy.
I counted my losses and took the trouble to take the car to some better mechanics and panel beaters.
Spent my money on it and became a bit better. I couldn't involve the police, that's another bundle of problems, i just let it go, but it wasn't a nice experience.

These guys can be real stupid and yet look gentle and responsible like my former vulcanizer. They are everywhere. So I no fit blame this Benz owner for leaving his keys for this idiot.

8 Likes

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
youngblaq:

Not stupid actually, what if the washer guy needed to vacuum the interior of the car.

Sometimes ago, I used to inflate my car tires from a vulcanizer near my street junction. One day, i drove up to him for usual business, handed over my keys as usual so that he could bring out my extra tire and jack (I had an industrial jack, which was easier to use than his), while I went ahead to take a seat. This guy opened my booth as if to take out those things, then abruptly, just like something entered him, shut back the booth and straight to the driver's seat. Before i could say "whahh" my car was on the road and soon out of sight.
I was mad, i needed to go and give something to my SIL who was due for delivery, something i had to do urgently. Well, i waited and waited, vulcanizer guy didn't come back nor did I see my car
How did it end
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by chimpanzee4: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
Leave the innocent boy alone.

The car is too beautiful not to ride.

Abi na only the owner like better thing?

Imagine say na fine girl go crash his car.

People are really wicked.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by youngblaq: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ogademo1:

How did it end
I don update am brother

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
youngblaq:

I don update am brother
Seen!
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by realstars: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
For The Next Two Days, The Eba Will Not Hungry The Lad Again, Trouble Don Bellefull Him.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Jonovo98: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Better as you understand,kudos for you...
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
realstars:
For The Next Two Days, The Eba Will Mt Hungry The Lad Again, Truble Don Belle Full Him.

Lol... It will take a lot time for him to get off the shock. He will always remember as soon as he sees eba

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
chimpanzee4:
Leave the innocent boy alone.

The car is too beautiful not to ride.

Abi na only the owner like better thing?

Imagine say na fine girl go crash his car.

People are really wicked.

What is chimpanzee saying? undecided
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by BornorBang: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Poor Eba...Who will eat it now?

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by dettolgel: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Why does the idiot think that by lying down the car will get fixed?

They should make him pay that way he will respect people's property.

Because we alway forgive or bully into forgiving that is the reason most of us don't give value to other people's properties.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
dettolgel:
Why does the idiot think that by lying down the car will get fixed?

They should make him pay that way he will respect people's property.

Because we alway forgive or bully into forgiving that is the reason most of us don't give value to other people's properties.

I agree with you, Dettolgel. He should be taught the lesson of his life.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by adecz: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2021
❓❔❗️ Wetin person wan do this kain
dude sef. ☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2021
grin
If you really take your time to check very well,you go see say na babe he drive that motor to go impress say him don arrive lipsrsealed

Forget that line of say na eba he go buy undecided He don buy expensive shiit as wahala... grin

See as dem use am sleep for ground like who dey wait for him dish of jungle justice grin
Na once humility set in....Devil na really madman grin
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by nedekid: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2021
youngblaq:

I was mad, i needed to go and give something to my SIL who was due for delivery, something i had to do urgently. Well, i waited and waited, vulcanizer guy didn't come back nor did I see my car. So I stopped a motorcycle and rode on that road in an effort to trace the bastard. Well i found a crowd of people by the road side after a short ride, then I saw my car. It was literally stopped by some iron bars made to guide the sides of a concrete platform leading to one popular hospital in the area. This platform was a surface of a box culvert through which plenty water flows through. A wide gutter.
Alighting from the motorcycle, seeing the damage on my car, i just weak. I wasn't particularly angry. I didn't know what to do. Cry, i no fit cry. My man con begin dey prostrate dey beg as he see me. In my mind i started to imagine the guy had taken something maybe weed, and it's probably terrible for his system. Another idea i was having was "abi na swear dem swear for dis guy?"
I later compose my self, and asked him right in front of the crowd, "did i ask you to drive the car?" "No", did i send you anywhere?" "No sir".
Thank God you didn't hit anyone or kill yourself, cuz people no go wan know say car owner nor send you.
Last last sha...he replaced the front absorbers that day, few days after he did some panel beating jobs but all was messy.
I counted my losses and took the trouble to take the car to some better mechanics and panel beaters.
Spent my money on it and became a bit better. I couldn't involve the police, that's another bundle of problems, i just let it go, but it wasn't a nice experience.

These guys can be real stupid and yet look gentle and responsible like my former vulcanizer. They are everywhere. So I no fit blame this Benz owner for leaving his keys for this idiot.
So after your terrible experience with the valcanizer, can you ever repeat dropping your key with such folks again?
If you do drop your keys after your experience wount that be considered stupidity? The benz man could have jejely left the door open for the washer to clean inside and not drop his keys. If the car needed to be moved, he should have waited around to move it.
Well, as far as I am concerned and as one that has seen it all, I will never drop my keys with houseboy, valcanizer, car wash, even mechanic.
Years back my brother's wife was preparing to go to work. Houseboy was washing brand new official hyundai. Na so them hear gbosaaa!!!!. Houseboy start moto crash am destroy the whole front.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Danzakidakura(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2021
youngblaq:

the guy acted like someone under the influence of something. Mostly it's not ordinary thank God for your maturity in handling the situation.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by princemillla(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2021
LordVoldermort:

As long as u r not standing by during the washing , u will be mandated to drop the key for washing and repacking. So not actually stupid of him. I drop my key for car washing but I made sure I take my valuables and ensure their boss is aware
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by temitope27(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2021
Eba kill u there grin
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Baba went to impress woman.
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by TA4TA4: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze30W-IgJ_4

Most Nigerians no get patience to build wealth anymore.

Many have lost/useless their lives all in the name of living a fake life....

Where the car wash guy go get money repair the car now?

This above video happened in front of Union bank in Aba, Abia State.

According to witnesses, the yahoo plus suspect parked his while Mercedes Benz ML 350 in the busy street and started behaving abnormally
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by sharpwriter(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
nedekid:

So after your terrible experience with the valcanizer, can you ever repeat dropping your key with such folks again?
If you do drop your keys after your experience wount that be considered stupidity? The benz man could have jejely left the door open for the washer to clean inside and not drop his keys. If the car needed to be moved, he should have waited around to move it.
Well, as far as I am concerned and as one that has seen it all, I will never drop my keys with houseboy, valcanizer, car wash, even mechanic.
Years back my brother's wife was preparing to go to work. Houseboy was washing brand new official hyundai. Na so them hear gbosaaa!!!!. Houseboy start moto crash am destroy the whole front.
Chai..... Wetin dem come do the houseboy? Was the car repairable?
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by nedekid: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
sharpwriter:

Chai..... Wetin dem come do the houseboy? Was the car repairable?
Noting naa, we hold my Bros make him no commit crime injure person. Fired immediately.
Yes the 2 week old car was repaired at their own cost. Infact they did not want the company to know.

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by sharpwriter(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
nedekid:

Noting naa, we hold my Bros make him no commit crime injure person. Fired immediately.
Yes the 2 week old car was repaired at their own cost. Infact they did not want the company to know.

Hahaha... Honestly, that thing dey very painful. If you leave your Bros, he fit kill the boy with beating and anger.

Wàhálà no dey finish, make God dey save us.

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Evil Women To Have Ever Been Born (video) / Man Caught mas.t,urbating In Airplane / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.