Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] (2320 Views)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Car Wash Boy Drives Benz Glc To Buy Eba Crashed It / Car Wash Guy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba And Ewedu, Crashes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by karlnomarx: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank....
Re: Car Wash Boy Drives Client's Benz GLC To Buy Eba, Crashed It [VIDEO] by muheeb01(m): 2:37am On Dec 25, 2021
These car wash boys wahala don dey too much now ooo

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...delivery nationwide through GIG logistics or bus driver

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo-awka Shrine Chief Priest Killed, 7 Policemen Reportedly Killed In Anambra / Notorious Church Thief ‘bouncer’ Electrocuted In The Act / The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.