Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k (18490 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by BePrepared: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:
All these wahala for how much profits?

That amount #20k as capital will soon vanish into expenses.

@Seniorwriter

U need urgent help
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by omojeesu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Certificate - Salary - White collar job mentality plus foolish pride have finished the schooled rendering them practically bereft of any business ideas.
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by redsun(m): 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
Innovation will make a great deal of difference in Nigeria food industry, anybody with that edge to provide safe and convenient service will be unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Seniorwriter(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2021
BePrepared:

U need urgent help
Your opinion drawn from what exactly? Stop been a toxic ignorant person on a public space as NL....
BePrepared:

How can u be a discouragement to a legit hustle, am sure person like u will support jungle justice if a thief is caught at the same time u are casting aspersion on legit venture.

Sure u are Senior Writer?
In as much as I support legitimate ways of earning and have never been part of a jungle justice I will never encourage a desperate hardship induced venture!.
Supporting posts like this is why our leaders see electorates as urchins and create useless "waste of time & energy" projects like Tradermoni.
That #20k like I said will soon get exhausted by expenses....simple.
Kindly move on and stop quoting me based on my sincere opinion.....last time I checked it's called opinion.

@Seniorwriter
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by smartNerd: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by dreamwords: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Same way our boys will rather do Yahoo than learn this type of business
There are more girls in oloso tha boys that do yahoo
Because yahoo is not a regular income business like oloso
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by TWLifestyle: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2021
dreamwords:

There are more girls in oloso tha boys that do yahoo
Because yahoo is not a regular income business like oloso
doesn't matter , asides Yahoo is a crime and we are known worldwide for Yahoo and 419 - if very few guys were doing it we would not be so notorious. we have a LOT of men doing these things - asides armed robbery , kidnapping , banditry, ritual killing etc that men engage in - it's actually men you should advise to learn this business instead of the usual criminalities they love to engage in .
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Genesils(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2021
CBTxFactor:
Chai! Just when I was thinking of loaning exactly '20k' from one app, na hin I stumble upon this thread, on FP for that matter? If this no be fate I no know wetin e be again. Abegi! Loan! Here i come!
Kuda tinz grin
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by Ay04z(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2021
All d young folks now Na hook up all of dem want to be doing.. And yahoo yahoo..... Op well done for this idea.... Few will yield to it..
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by BePrepared: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Your opinion drawn from what exactly? Stop been a toxic ignorant person on a public space as NL....

@Seniorwriter

How can u be a discouragement to a legit hustle, am sure person like u will support jungle justice if a thief is caught at the same time u are casting aspersion on legit venture.

Sure u are Senior Writer?
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by cunny88(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
When abokis av occupied every junction in lagos?
Re: How You Can Start A Profitable Yam Frying Business With 20k by muller101(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Candidlady:

If as a guy you have a gf please give it to her .. trust her to best manage it for you...

Statistics has shown that females manage funds than males
Hence the saying, show me a successful man and I bet there's a woman standing behind him as a backbone
And how many women are ready to be the back bone to unsuccessful men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Filling Station Sealed Over Non-compliance Of New Petrol Price / Naira Unification: Forex Inflow Rises By 28% To $1.41bn / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.