Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,555 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) (54779 Views)

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Heterodox(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
BSsniffer:

Nothing justifies burning another human being alive. Especially in a country where politicians who loot workers pensions are celebrated.
Armed robbers are animals.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by BSsniffer: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Heterodox:
Armed robbers are animals.

We're not savages. Burning people alive irrespective of what they do is pure savagery.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
frozen70:

You have never been a victim of Robbery before
what makes you so sure?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Zamboroto:

Until religious leaders, traditional rulers and well respected /influential people start condemning and speaking against it, NPF can't do shii
Aren't law enforcement officers the guandians and enforcers of rule of law in every civilised society?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Feggie3:
They are usually caught red handed during operations, when caught up in the scenery. Especially when the accomplices flee and leave them behind due to doused tension. Moreover they are been given fair hearing before being set ablaze.

Guy forget we don see shege for these boys hands for Orlu. They even have their association now where they register with fee.
how do you come to conclude that a suspect in the midst of an angry mob is given a fair hearing? Can you honestly compare that to appearing before a jury in a court of law?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
soberdrunk:

There is no place on earth where the punishment for armed robbery is death by burning not even in the worst of countries.....
what is the primary aim/objective of an armed robber?

To kill, rob, inflict pain, tears and destroy!
Perhaps you have a different opinion about the primary aim of a robber.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
This Orlu, no good news like development news ever comes from there, why? Only bad news.
Their politicians from the zone, bunch of fools?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Zamboroto: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Limassol:
Aren't law enforcement officers the guandians and enforcers of rule of law in every civilised society?

True. But ask your, is the typical Nigerian society a civilised one?
Just like you rightfully pointed out, the law enforcement officers are terribly understaffed. It's a ratio of one police man to about a hundred people. Who go protect who?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Aboks(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
This serve as a lesson to others who are planning same thing
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by BigBen23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's high time the govt looks into the matter of jungle justice
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Dantee8433: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
As much as i want to feel sympathy for dem...I've seen their handwork so Bleep it,burn dem all...
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Feggie3:
Good
What a beauty to behold!!
More of this guys!!
Am proud of you.

Let them rot in hell grin
maybe one day dey will also call u a suspect and you be roasted like this too
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by MomentMan(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
akkard:
Well... I was expecting to see this new here.
The 3rd guy (on the floor) is my cousin (Tochukwu). We all grew up together until he changed drastically to something else after visiting Lagos. Came back in 2010 and became a terror. He's just 25years old. Many times he has been arrested by police and jailed, one way or the other, he got out. Hence, he got the nickname agù bùrù ònya (lion that escaped with hunters trap). Infact, he was in Owerri prison until unknown gunmen attacked Owerri prison and he was amongst those that escaped.
He went back to crime. I was always terrified anytime I come online and see news about robbers being caught in imo State or robbers facing jungle justice in the state. I feared he'd one day meet his Waterloo, and today was that day.
As early as 7am, I received a call from my mum that Tochukwu is currently on fire with 2 of his gang members...they went to rob and was caught and the rest was history.

The other two were Uchenna and Nnemeka. Seems you are from Okoroezike?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lightorder:
think before you talk

All these kids on NL. Think before you talk? Someone can't make a mistake?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Bayerbe kwolokwolo.

?? Bomb dey your head
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
donbenie:
See how you are exposing your bigotry..
Which Orlu4?

� bigotry?

These kids are running wild.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
I think to best stoppage to jungle justice is killing the folks involved. What happened to the rule of law
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wetpuxy:
Three suspected armed robbers were caught by security operative in Orlu, they were burnt after the confessed they went on a successful mission early this morning, it was a horrific moment as villagers gathered to witness the incident
sorry I feel happy with this News, just yesterday armed hoodlums kill A Man after collecting his phone, stab him five times to death, I don't Pity this criminals, burn them please
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by BreakingNews21: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
When the police are overwhelmed or don't give a bleep, and the judiciary is in a permanent state of narcolepsy then this is what men of the village must do to miscreants, including nomads destroying crops and raining terror on the local community and escaping on bikes or whatever back into the bush.

Until NASS gets up off dem lazy backsides and write new police infrastructure laws for the nation then jungle justice will have to be served.

In ancient Egypt and Rome they used to hang bodies of criminals and enemies of the state up on poles for all to see the ultimate punishment.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:27am On Jul 25, 2021
thorpido:
They snatched a lady's handbag and that is worth dieing for.
Jungle Justice is not the way but crime doesn't pay.

Jungle justice will always drag us back.
How people are able to kill another person for a crime is what I cannot understand.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Feggie3: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Limassol:
how do you come to conclude that a suspect in the midst of an angry mob is given a fair hearing? Can you honestly compare that to appearing before a jury in a court of law?
We hand them over to the local security. Who move them to their own site. Mobs don't burn them. But we sneakily hang around to ensure they eventually get burnt.

If you see an innocent man u will know. If you see a hardened criminal u will know. The ones I have seen with multiple scars don't even feel pity for themselves. They don't even plead.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Indabawa1987: 2:30am On Jul 25, 2021
from all indications you want Sharia legal system to be adopted and implemented in dot nation of Biafra as well as hisba operatives in order to tackle the menace.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by MarveworldG: 4:31am On Jul 25, 2021
62ss:
idiot blind man u no see graphics fool

Thanks for your comment, a sensible human on Nairaland would know that at the time I commented, the op has not included graphics to the title.
There's no point for abusive words. Try not to disgrace yourself sir
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Feggie3:
We hand them over to the local security. Who move them to their own site. Mobs don't burn them. But we sneakily hang around to ensure they eventually get burnt.

If you see an innocent man u will know. If you see a hardened criminal u will know. The ones I have seen with multiple scars don't even feel pity for themselves. They don't even plead.
local security A.K.A vigilantes(mostly people with questionable characters) are not legal law enforcement officers, are they? That said, Aluu4 victims(the uniport students who were falsely accused of being thieves and had their life taken from them in the most barbaric way) were innocent academics, they were not in anyway criminals as multiple court evidences have shown, yet the jungle justice was metted on them for allegations they knew nothing about, why? Can you explain?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Limassol(m): 5:51am On Jul 25, 2021
Zamboroto:

True. But ask your, is the typical Nigerian society a civilised one?
Just like you rightfully pointed out, the law enforcement officers are terribly understaffed. It's a ratio of one police man to about a hundred people. Who go protect who?
so is that is an excuse for setting a human ablaze on mere allegations? Do you know that survey conducted by a right group found that a whooping 94% of Nigerians condemned jungle justice as inhumane, wicked and barbaric?
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Heterodox(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2021
BSsniffer:

We're not savages. Burning people alive irrespective of what they do is pure savagery.
get your family killed by an armed robbers first. Then talk to me of savagery.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by abeliver: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2021
YES!
Burn Burn Burn.

this is what those useless Politicians deserves...no be only this small time criminals,they should go after the big ones
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2021
soberdrunk:
How do you just waste three human beings just like that!! What is the difference between these people and Boko haram? angry

stop forming woke.. These robbers waste the lives of others just like boko haram. They show their victims no mercy. You won't be saying this if they had raped and robbed your mother
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by CBARRY1: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2021
CAUGHT BY SECURITY OPERATIVE AND GOT BURNT ? WHAT A COUNTRY, THOUGH WHAT THEY DID IS ACTUALLY BAD.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2021
Torg77:

stop forming woke.. These robbers waste the lives of others just like boko haram. They show their victims no mercy. You won't be saying this if they had raped and robbed your mother

No I'm not forming woke sir, you my friend are just ignorant. This type of barbaric justice renders the billions we spend on or justice system useless.... angry
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by akkard: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2021
MomentMan:

The other two were Uchenna and Nnemeka. Seems you are from Okoroezike?
Yes.
It was a sad but unsurprising news.
Jungle justice is never a good thing, but resort to jungle justice when they've had enough of evil. If people know how long bad guys have been doing evil; robing, raping, and killing, before they get jungle justice, you won't pity them.
If they were sent to the police by the local vigilante, they'll one way or the other get released and they return to their evil work and if possible Hunt those that were involved in their arrest.
He's my brother, I've been away from home for almost 4 years, currently hustling in Sweden. I always get worried that he'll one day send his gangs to rob our vicinity if any of us comes back...well I heard he did so late 2020 in UMULO (our next door village).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin / When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.