Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) (54769 Views)

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Augustenite(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2021
soberdrunk:
How do you just waste three human beings just like that!! What is the difference between these people and Boko haram? angry

Keep quiet. Let them waste there idiots. This arm robbers no get human sympathy if they came across you.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:

Seen .... noted. Orlu is the UGM center

After someone corrected you for the first rubbish you typed, you still went ahead to type another shiit
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
goodheart02:

After someone corrected you for the first rubbish you typed, you still went ahead to type another shiit

You idiot. Get out of my mentions
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:

You idiot. Get out of my mentions

Your father is the idiot. Spoilt kid like you and a very dumb one too, with no respect. Stop being a disgrace to your family. Imagine calling ALUU 4 as ORLU 4. It's either you're still a baby when that incident happened or you're just being foolish!! How can you not know that incident happened in ALUU in Rivers State
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Sirbedy: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
More of this from that part of the Country
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by King3urna(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:
This Orlu again. always eager for jungle justice. We have not forgotten Orlu4.

What your talking about happened at alu in PH take note sir
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
goodheart02:

Your father is the idiot. Spoilt kid like you and a very dumb one too, with no respect. Stop being a disgrace to your family. Imagine calling ALUU 4 as ORLU 4. It's either you're still a baby when that incident happened or you're just being foolish!! How can you not know that incident happened in ALUU in Rivers State

Your Mama....Am i from ALUU or ORLU that i will put the name in my head. Bastard child of a wayward mother. You dumb fool. Imagine your stupidity. It is a big deal for you that someone mixed up names of places, how foolish can you be. Stupid child.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:

Your Mama....Am i from ALUU or ORLU that i will put the name in my head. Bastard child of a wayward mother. You dumb fool. Imagine your stupidity. It is a big deal for you that someone mixed up names of places, how foolish can you be. Stupid child.

Lol.. E pain am weeeeen. Who in Nigeria doesn't know ALUU 4. It goes a long way to show the type of person you're. You don't listen or read the news if not you would know spellings. That ALUU news made headlines for months. You only get your quack information from news paper stands where your father also drinks. Are u also telling me that those who know the spelling are from ALUU... Yeye shild
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
goodheart02:

Lol.. E pain am weeeeen. Who in Nigeria doesn't know ALUU 4. It goes a long way to show the type of person you're. You don't listen or read the news if not you would know spellings. That ALUU news made headlines for months. You only get your quack information from news paper stands where your father also drinks. Are u also telling me that those who know the spelling are from ALUU... Yeye shild

Lol...See this wayward kid. Run along. You think it is everyone you see online that is your mate?

You overestimate your intelligence. I no blame you sha. Your papa no train you well.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:

Lol...See this wayward kid. Run along. You think it is everyone you see online that is your mate?

You overestimate your intelligence. I no blame you sha. Your papa no train you well.

No point talking to you shaa.. You made my day with your stupidity. All this nairaland indomie generation. If I see you real life na beat I go beat you like the pikin wey u be. Go argue with your fellow ignorant lots
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
goodheart02:

No point talking to you shaa.. You made my day with your stupidity. All this nairaland indomie generation. If I see you real life na beat I go beat you like the pikin wey u be. Go argue with your fellow ignorant lots

LOL....You go jam one day. Go look date wey i register nairaland and calculate if you don comot from diaper then.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
tempest01:

Seen .... noted. Orlu is the UGM center

Bro you mumu
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Bro you mumu
Your papa na him mumu
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
tempest01:

LOL....You go jam one day. Go look date wey i register nairaland and calculate if you don comot from diaper then.

This boy u have time oo. So after the last mention u still went back to modify it. E be like sey wetin i talk really pain you. Hope you could sleep at all? Alright don't cry, sorry.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
goodheart02:

This boy u have time oo. So after the last mention u still went back to modify it. E be like sey wetin i talk really pain you. Hope you could sleep at all? Alright don't cry, sorry.

You had to come back and read my comments. You want to soak in the pains again. Mumu pikin wey think say him don reach.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
tempest01:

You had to come back and read my comments. You want to soak in the pains again. Mumu pikin wey think say him don reach.

You see mugu. How can I come back to read your mad comments. So U don't even know that when u mention someone on nairaland it appears on the notification bar. Which phone do u use... Lol. I just saw your mention thinking It was a human but wasn't surprised to see It was from a hyena... Lol
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
goodheart02:

You see mugu. How can I come back to read your mad comments. So U don't even know that when u mention someone on nairaland it appears on the notification bar. Which phone do u use... Lol. I just saw your mention thinking It was a human but wasn't surprised to see It was from a hyena... Lol

Mumu...you say I edited my post, now you are saying I mentioned you.

Don't enter my mentions again with your foolishness.
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
tempest01:
Yes my papa na him mumu
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by tempest01(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Lol...pikin
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
tempest01:

Lol...my mama na pikin
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Scofield396: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
BH and these robbers are much similar. Robbers are ready to kill to achieve their aim, so does BH. These "wans" just met their waterloo in delta
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Thou must not rob people undecided

1 Like

Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Yvngex(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Good morning my fam in nairaland.[center][/center][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Nkpitime(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
tempest01:
This Orlu again. always eager for jungle justice. We have not forgotten Orlu4.

It's no orlu 4 but alu 4 in rivers state
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Nkpitime(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oladimeji122:
This is terrible
No matter what they did is it a must Dem should burn them
People who set them ablaze are they innocent ahhhhhhhhh.
Although stealing is very bad
Why are you talking from both mouth at least you can't be here and be here choose where you align so that we know how to reply you
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by Nkpitime(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Unsad:
Jungle justice at this present age.

Humans should do better.

Still buying bitcoins and all other digital assets aggressively.

Check my Sig and get in touch!
considering d
State of insecurity in the country this should be a welcome development
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by amuwo1980: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
And the biggest armed robber hope uzodinma is still out there and u are burning two penny teen robbers
Re: Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) by amuwo1980: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nkpitime:

It's no orlu 4 but alu 4 in rivers state
He is afonja , anything outside the frontiers of the ibadan and places they can still like ph, Abuja , eket , they are completely nonplused, alu , Orlu and anything else sounds alike to them , all they are after using tribalism and nepotism to get the good jobs and embezzle the country to death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.