Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken (671 Views)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Heart Broken. Gf Just Admitted She Is Hiv Positive After Sex / Heart Broken Married Man Leaks Sex Chat His Wife Had With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken by Agboconsult1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is my first ever post since following nairaland after almost a decade.
Help me with suggestions.
Please move it to FP.
At the tail end of my final year in the university, i fell in love in a lady who was in her 100level...just within a week into the relationship, the lady called it off. She blocked every avenue to talk to her. I didn't know what could be the problem.
This lady, her elder sister happens to be my course mate as well (had a little feelings for her too) but nothing serious happen between us. Even though i suspected its her sister that ask her to call off the relationship, but she still denied her sister didn't talk to her. As I graduated, any time i tried forgetting about this lady, out of the blue moon she will call to check on me. We met on two occasion, though we shared some intimacy, sex was not involved.
Just recently, after 4years she disclosed that she was only afraid i will only use her and dump after I graduate.
I still love this girl. The problem now is that she's in a serious relationship with someone else with sex involve. She's emotionally unstable, she can't decide as she only wants me to be her friend...other guys are still chasing her.
My focus now is to make money.
Fellows what do you think i should do?
Re: Heart Broken by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
No amount of money you'll make in this world will erase your already-made naivety.

After 4 years of blocking and rejecting you, she disclosed that she was only afraid you will use and dump her.

That hoe of a fish brain got nothing to offer you. The earlier you understand this, the better for your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Heart Broken by Rhozabeth(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agboconsult1:
Please move it to FP.
At the tail end of my final year in the university, i fell in love in a lady who was in her 100level...just within a week into the relationship, the lady called it off. She blocked every avenue to talk to her. I didn't know what could be the problem.
This lady, her elder sister happens to be my course mate as well (had a little feelings for her too) but nothing serious happen between us. Even though i suspected its her sister that ask her to call off the relationship, but she still denied her sister didn't talk to her. As I graduated, any time i tried forgetting about this lady, out of the blue moon she will call to check on me. We met on two occasion, though we shared some intimacy, sex was not involved.
Just recently, after 4years she disclosed that she was only afraid i will only use her and dump after I graduate.
I still love this girl. The problem now is that she's in a serious relationship with someone else with sex involve. She's emotionally unstable, she can't decide as she only wants me to be her friend...other guys are still chasing her.
Bros stick to that ur focus now. Every other thing shall be added unto you. Make money first, women full everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
You just pointed out your focus Wich is to make money yet still asking what to do.
U better concentrate on ur agbo business
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
U don't sound normal with this ur story. You need to be red-pilled. angry
Re: Heart Broken by donbachi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
While chasing money.u go still need woman wey go follow u chop am.but,i dont see her in dat picture.look for another woman.before u will come back to nairaland,crying on her she's still seeing her ex.
Re: Heart Broken by obinna58(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
She blocked and rejected you? Now you healed fully you're still wanting to trap yourself emotionally with an evil lady.

Is like your vibes with torture and rejection, she did it once she ll still do it again.
Re: Heart Broken by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol bro... Are you going to swallow that lie Hook line and sinker grin

She sees you as a prospective guy she could settle down with and that was why she kept intouch to monitor your progress grin
Don't fall for it bro
Re: Heart Broken by jaxxy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
U focus is money good and relationship with that gal can’t be for anything more than fun or friends. Anything else is a gamble, like Betnaija precisely.
Re: Heart Broken by luvmijeje(f): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hehehe! Romance Section!

You are in love with a woman that is emotionally unstable. You have diagnosed the issue and in that issue you have diagnosed a solution.

I am disappointed that after spending a decade on Nairaland, this is your first thread. You went through Nairaland, Nairaland didn't go through you.

Take the advice you gave yourself. Ensure the next thread you open is not a thread that you already know the solution.
Re: Heart Broken by Opemiposii(f): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
u said your focus is to make money... make your money na
Re: Heart Broken by Agboconsult1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
You just pointed out your focus Wich is to make money yet still asking what to do.
U better concentrate on ur agbo business
Agbo not abo herbal please. Thank you
Re: Heart Broken by Agboconsult1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! Romance Section!

You are in love with a woman that is emotionally unstable. You have diagnosed the issue and in that issue you have diagnosed a solution.

I am disappointed that after spending a decade on Nairaland, this is your first thread. You went through Nairaland, Nairaland didn't go through you.

Take the advice you gave yourself. Ensure the next thread you open is not a thread that you already know the solution.
Ok
Re: Heart Broken by Agboconsult1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Lol bro... Are going to swallow that lie Hook line and sinker grin

She sees you as a prospective guy she could settle down with and that was why she kept intouch to monitor your progress grin
Don't fall for it bro
Thats what I observed. During and after service
Re: Heart Broken by Agboconsult1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:
U don't sound normal with this ur story. You need to be red-pilled. angry
Don't b harsh. Problem full everywhere.
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agboconsult1:

Don't b harsh. Problem full everywhere.

Hello, the last time i checked if u are harsh or hard with life, life will in turn go soft on you. And that ain't going to change anytime soon.

JUST FOCUS.
Re: Heart Broken by SarutobiEky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agboconsult1:
Please move it to FP.
Guy get out abeg angry sad
Re: Heart Broken by frozen70(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Agboconsult1:
Please move it to FP.

Since she is not yet married and other guys are disturbing her, try and use condom incase you guys are getting down

There must be something you left with her that is still making you to remember her deeply

Try and collect that thing from her
Re: Heart Broken by Stupidquestions: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! Romance Section!

Honestly, he needs to be ashamed of himself for that rubbish he posted after staying on Nairaland probably romance section for 10 years
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
frozen70:

Since she is not yet married and other guys are disturbing her, try and use condom incase you guys are getting down

There must be something you left with her that is still making you to remember her deeply

Try and collect that thing from her

And what is that thing. Sex?
Re: Heart Broken by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
Beloved3:

And what is that thing. Sex?

The op knows best
Re: Heart Broken by Cokahot: 7:59am On Jul 25, 2021
It's simple,take her out,flex her,bang her put like there is no tmrw and then bone her. Bich

(1) (Reply)

Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse / How Is Your Heart Right Now ? / Cute Expensive Dog That Always Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.