Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos (28448 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
heniford2:
grin grin the economy must have gotten you in a bad corner no more APC again grin

Lmao...yes o has suddenly been forming neutral...at least now he has reduced to just praying for children of hate...he can't defend the stupidity of this govt anymore so he just has to keep shut...but watch out...very soon you will see his prayers for children of perdition... grin

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by FarahAideed: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mar ke ? That what Tinubu loves ...the put a voter filter around every pole that discourages any Voter that won't vote APC
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
tonididdy:
Lawd... Nigerians are her own problem.
We go dey protest, dey rant online.... Yet a simple one-day Off your usual activities is a problem.

... And we want REAL change.... undecided

PLEASE AND PLEASE LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER,
PROTEST WILL BE CONTESTED,
THE LIKES OF NK and Sunday will be tammed...
No country will allow such.... But no country can defeat the people's votes.

Please register to own a valid PVC to be eligible for the next elections... It's free, online and stress less (takes less than 2mins ).

Voting for a candidate is not the problem . The problem is that after the candidate has been given the mandate , he will later carry our mandate and defect to the useless party that is causing this severe hunger . Cross Rivers and Zamfara state comes to mind
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Theunbothered: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Who voted Buhari?

Buhari won 15 million votes and even got a second term. And don't tell me the election was rigged because the same foolish Buhari had been contesting since 2003 and losing.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
APC.... what they have brought unto the people..

Only the clueless with vote for more punishment and suffering..!!
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na why people go turn out? Agbero dey everywhere looking stern to see if you'd thumb print on an opponent's ballot.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who will waste his time on LG election, those chairman and counselors that don't work only receiving sarra salaries
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Buhari won 15 million votes and even got a second term. And don't tell me the election was rigged because the same foolish Buhari had been contesting since 2003 and losing.
Then you have to blame me for it
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by heniford2: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lmao...yes o has suddenly been forming neutral...at least now he has reduced to just praying for children of hate...he can't defend the stupidity of this govt anymore so he just has to keep shut...but watch out...very soon you will see his prayers for children of perdition... grin
lol grin cheesy
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Fortez: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by 143WaZoBia: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who go vote yeye ceremonial chairman.
Waste of time and efforts.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Onepeople: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104045569:
May all the honest politicians that will move ages state and Nigeria as a whole forward win.

An abysmal disgrace and loses await any politician that are contesting just to loot.

Disgrace await them all.
this one is done, waiting for end of month stipend.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by wellmax(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians are very funny and clueless people.

You stay away from elections and complain when you hear the result of the elections.
You claim it will be rigged but remain in your houses refusing to participate nor vote.
You want the system to change but you do nothing about it, you expect a miracle to just turn Nigeria into what you desire.

Bunch of dreamers, who bewitched you like this?

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by kings59: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Please, let me be. I don't like following the rules and laws, I'm a rebel, and I love it that way. #NudeFree
kiss
Ok.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by favor914: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our votes doesn't count under Buhari's regime
Do you have a voters card?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Do you have a voters card?
Yes I have. Any other question?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Lush100(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021

tonididdy:
Lawd... Nigerians are her own problem.
We go dey protest, dey rant online.... Yet a simple one-day Off your usual activities is a problem.

... And we want REAL change.... undecided

PLEASE AND PLEASE LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER,
PROTEST WILL BE CONTESTED,
THE LIKES OF NK and Sunday will be tammed...
No country will allow such.... But no country can defeat the people's votes.

Please register to own a valid PVC to be eligible for the next elections... It's free, online and stress less (takes less than 2mins ).
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by greenguy: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigerians have given up on shit hole.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Moschinochimma: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
Please I house .. I am not feeling fine here. Been ill for days now.. i don't know who to run to. Please anything just to go for test and get drugs .. that's all.. thanks

It's not of me asking when I can provide but all seems to be closed now.. that's why I am here doing this.

Zenith Bank

God bless you..
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by favor914: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2021
wellmax:

You stay away from elections and complain when you hear the result of the elections.
You claim it will be rigged but remain in your houses refusing to participate nor vote.
You want the system to change but you do nothing about it, you expect a miracle to just turn Nigeria into what you desire.

And the irony is that they are mocking themselves & take pride in their vagueness that they are mocking someone else.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by favor914: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yes I have. Any other question?
Wailer then why did You acquire a voters card, if you know it will be useless for 8 years under President Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmilingImabong:
grin 2023 everybody go dey inside house vote
Abi o
Na something wey
we fit do in the comfort of our own homes

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
favor914:
Wailer then why did You acquire a voters card, if you know it will be useless for 8 years under President Buhari?
I acquired it for other necessities like banking and not for voting purpose under this despotic regime

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Oludayo12345(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
In deed a massive turn out
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Who will waste time voting after the results has already been declared in Bourdillon
Don't mind the useless people. What takes place in Lagos is 'selection', not 'election'.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by greenguy: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
wellmax:

Funny guy cheesy I understand your position though. However, at the point we are right now in Nigeria, election cannot change anything. Just like I told a friend contesting who came to drag me to vote today, even Adeboye cannot make any progress if elected as president.

As for me and my family, our voters card is now for Bank identification purposes.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by rotadeco27: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

Give a foolish man power then u then u will know what makes him a fool in the 1st place . Do u think Buhari can do anything successfully by himself, as a military head of state it was Tunde Idiagbon that was running the show ,now it is them Garba Sheu , Malami etc .Buhari rode on amalgamation of other parties to get the 1st term which he won outrightly but used the power to rigg himself in for the 2nd term. People eyes have opened ,no sensible person will vote a monumental failure as his or her president .

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Plut01: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2021

These are the same people planning to Win the North in 2023.....Isoryte

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by khalids: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
They need to add a clause to this election thing....

If you receive low turn out during election, all candidates would be disqualified.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Frederick2017: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
Who wan go vote when our vote no count again. Ogbeni, make i continue my green bottle jare....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maduka Shines At Guber Debate, Gets Overwhelming Endorsement From Co Contestants / Blockade: Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Items Hit Southern States / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.