Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos (28247 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by 77star: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
rotadeco27:

Give a foolish man power then u then u will know what makes him a fool in the 1st place . Do u think Buhari can do anything successfully by himself, as a military head of state it was Tunde Idiagbon that was running the show ,now it is them Garba Sheu , Malami etc .Buhari rode on amalgamation of other parties to get the 1st term which he won outrightly but used the power to rigg himself in for the 2nd term. People eyes have opened ,no sensible person will vote a monumental failure as his or her president .
Concise info, heavy message
Is what you typed here
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Danzakidakura(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Elvictor:
Who wan vote for person wey you no go see till 4years later, vote any party it is the same thing.
but Yoruba Media said SW leads in voters registration. Why register when you won't vote ? Abi na lie.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Am cooking beans.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
Must u all find excuse of being unpatriotic? Who are these people angry
nairavsdollars:
Who will waste time voting after the results has already been declared in Bourdillon

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
How many of those that came out were killed? Soro soke generation cheesy
SoftP:
They expected them to come out and be killed for their selfish desire
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by smsinnigeria(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
Election that APC has cleared all votes already. I pity those candidates from other parties that wasted their money printing posters and campaigning for already lost election.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Ayomi90: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oluwapresley:
People don comot hand from Nigeria matter.

But they should also know they can't complain when whoever gets there due to their inactivity misbehaves.

My people say... You no talk anything when he dey put maggi. Na when food don finish you dey talk say maggi too much.
Those they av been voting for since nkor? What do u av to say about their performance, are they not inactive, so y stress urself go vote?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by CSTRR: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Most people got their voters card just for identification.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Reference(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Poor turnout is symptomatic of a conquered people.... that have thrown in the towel... in the duel for a better life...
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Smhaykins(m): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104045569:
May all the honest politicians that will move ages state and Nigeria as a whole forward win.

An abysmal disgrace and loses await any politician that are contesting just to loot.

Disgrace await them all.

They are all contesting to loot, no one joined politics to make a better Nigeria. They all joined politics for personal gain

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by onenaija001(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104045569:
May all the honest politicians that will move ages state and Nigeria as a whole forward win.

An abysmal disgrace and loses await any politician that are contesting just to loot.

Disgrace await them all.
My mentor twale sir!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Schprobs: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://guardian.ng/Low-turnout-of-
voters-mark-LG-election-in-Lagos
Whats the purpose of voting when we have only one party and Godfatherism in lagos the winner is already announced jawe

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2021
Any state elections conducted by state INEC is a waste of time voting, the results have already been written. The day federal INEC starts conducting local government elections, I will have small faith in them and go out to vote. Till then I will just relax in my house with something cold while holding my babe’s waist grin

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Smhaykins(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
tonididdy:
Lawd... Nigerians are her own problem.
We go dey protest, dey rant online.... Yet a simple one-day Off your usual activities is a problem.

... And we want REAL change.... undecided

PLEASE AND PLEASE LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER,
PROTEST WILL BE CONTESTED,
THE LIKES OF NK and Sunday will be tammed...
No country will allow such.... But no country can defeat the people's votes.

Please register to own a valid PVC to be eligible for the next elections... It's free, online and stress less (takes less than 2mins ).

We wey vote for buhari, wetin we gain? Disappointment.

The fact remains, no difference between the person you voting for and the person you are voting against.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
Our ballots wantsn't calculate under Buhari's dictatorship
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
While I always preach against voter apathy, I did not even know the candidates in this (s)election. I'm sire most people do not know them. Their antecedents and what they have to offer. Heck! I don't even know the current chairman. I just know at agege and those strategic places around my L.G, you will see bill boards of bread face politicians alongside MC oluomo. Most of them are rubber stamp anyway..
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Oluwapresley(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ayomi90:

Those they av been voting for since nkor? What do u av to say about their performance, are they not inactive, so y stress urself go vote?

You apply for a job and get one of 20k. Do you stop applying?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by chloride6: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
The card reader has not been working since the election started, so the LASEIC officials have resorted to using the voters list to verify with the information on the voter card, so that voters can vote,” he said.

grin grin grin
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by trevorhorace(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Where the PVC sef. I've been trying to get PVC since 2019. All to no avail. I'm still left with temporary which as usual is not accepted. Voting has become a discouraging chore. They made it so. The only time I'll vote again in this country is when it becomes automated and electronic.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by ADEKUNLE635: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is the signal for 2023 general election
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by wildikeman(m): 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't even know the candidates... Let the people that have Lagos (the Agberos) vote

Is that what they all are?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Ayomi90: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oluwapresley:

You apply for a job and get one of 20k. Do you stop applying?
Which 20k, do we even have 20k jobs? There have given nothing so far so its of no use bro.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
SmilingImabong:
grin
2023 everybody go dey inside house NO vote

This is the goal...
This is what I'm expecting.

Nobody should come out and vote anything;
We stay inside, watch movies, stay online - surf the net, play video games... Lodge for hotels and enjoy the atmosphere...

Nobody should come out and vote in 2023.

If we want to set record and change this country, that's how we should start.

Stay blessed, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
prekumohtim:

Voting for a candidate is not the problem . The problem is that after the candidate has been given the mandate , he will later carry our mandate and defect to the useless party that is causing this severe hunger . Cross Rivers and Zamfara state comes to mind
Don't vote along party line...
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
nurain150:

stfu, something that will not count, I have once worked as an Adhoc staff before, you havent seen what happens over there right

...in that case we should sell the country out cheaply?
What happened to fighting?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Skizee(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
The thing we no go believe be say our vote actually counts we should not assume out of ignorance that our vote doesn't count this can be a key to a new beginning in naija in the next election or we continue to suffer. Let's take the right decision abeg�
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
post=104045569:

Disgrace await them all.

OPATA YARN
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Shaev7(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Voting for shadows.
If your your incumbent LG Chairman, click Like, of not, share.
So, give me some reasons I should vote.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by jesmond3945: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
Theunbothered:

How can a country run without politicians? Are you going to elect goats?

Who cursed the black man like this?
is better I vote for goats than these politicians. A goat will run Nigeria better than them

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by showafrica(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our votes doesn't count under Buhari's regime

Any person that still go to the polls in Nigeria is a multi national idiot.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2021
showafrica:

Any person that still go to the polls in Nigeria is a multi national idiot.
Exactly
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Jehovahnissi202: 2:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Election is a joke and waste of time in Nigeria. The cabals, criminals, looters, Agberos and Jagudas have taken over power in Lagos and Nigeria in general, running the government and deciding election results with impunity. Stop deceiving yourself and fellow helpless Nigerians. This is a useless election where the results has already been written by the INEC, Buhari and Tinubu officials, claiming order from above. Government of impunity. What a criminality. A pure waste of time. Let us divide Nigeria now and stop messing about and killing innocent Nigerians. Criminals in power in Africa most populous nation. Absolute power is evil �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keyamo To Obi: You Played The Most Divisive Religious Politics & Lost D Election / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.