Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos (28447 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by GhostMan15: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2021
SAME WITH BIG BROTHER NAIJA
kings59:
Who takes election seriously in this country?

Before the election, the winner is already known. Imagine someone died and being in the grave seeing his evil handwork still destroying the earth.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by Dspsalvate: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2021
WHAT'S THE POINT OF CLIMBING THE LADDER OF SUCCESS WHEN IT'S VERY CONSPICUOUS THAT IT'S LEANING ON A WRONG WALL?
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by smartNerd: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by nurain150(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
tonididdy:

...in that case we should sell the country out cheaply?
What happened to fighting?
So I should lose my life and still profit loss
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Unsad:
You won't go out to vote when it matters but would rather sit and cry behind social media when shii goes off. I love my generation cool

Please I'm buying Bitcoins , USDT , gift cards and all other digital assets aggressively.

Check my Sig for Contact.

Why should they go out to vote when they may get killed by stray bullets from security forces or touts who hijack ballot boxes? Even consider the fact that their votes will still be rigged. The masses are getting fed up and soon they will speak one language 'ENOUGH'
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by tonididdy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2021
nurain150:

So I should lose my life and still profit loss
I rebuke this mentality oh.
Bro go and get your PVC regardless and set a future for your kids.
Re: Low Turnout Of Voters Mar LG Election In Lagos by calcal: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oluwapresley:
People don comot hand from Nigeria matter.

But they should also know they can't complain when whoever gets there due to their inactivity misbehaves.

My people say... You no talk anything when he dey put maggi. Na when food don finish you dey talk say maggi too much.

Remember, complaining is a treasonable offense that carries the death penalty.

Remember, the constitution spells out anyone that complains crush them

Even though those that defending the constitution were not out to vote.

and those so-called educated people never show up to vote.

and the defenseless illiterates have been intimidated already

only weyrey will go out to vote.

anyway the turn out is just 2%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / I Didn’t Attend Shettima’s Unveiling As Tinubu’s Running Mate – Apostle Ekapong / Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.