Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding (36701 Views)

The Duties And Functions Of The Best Man At A Nigerian Wedding. / Wakanda Forever: The New Viral Pose At Nigerian Wedding Receptions (photos) / Wedding Cake Depicting A Nigerian Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by EXLOVER(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2021
Horlhamhi:

I couldn't help buh laughed out loud when I read this.
I guess you're guilty of it wink
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Horlhamhi(f): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I guess you're guilty of it wink
Not at all.
It was actually your last sentence that cracked me up...I guess that's what it looks like.
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by EXLOVER(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2021
Horlhamhi:

Not at all.
It was actually your last sentence that cracked me up...I guess that's what it looks like.
Yes o, one occasion i attended, i saw a girl i liked, she was among this group of girls, all of them just kept to their circle ⭕ i couldn't break in.

Na wetin dey pain me till now.
Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by Horlhamhi(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
Yes o, one occasion i attended, i saw a girl i liked, she was among this group of girls, all of them just kept to their circle ⭕ i couldn't break in.

Na wetin dey pain me till now.
Lol...I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding by bisqit: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
The angry jealous evening news papers: This set, they come to the party never smiling as if someone stole their husband's, After wasting their youthful age. Sadly 80% of nairaland ladies belong to this table cheesy
i've fùcked a lot of evening newspapers i met at weddings and am still young

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry / Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony / Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.