Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill (649 Views)

Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? / Sellable Skills To Acquire. / Please Help: I Have Issues With My New Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by Mymotherslastbo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good evening nairalanders, I've been around on nairaland for many years, but to conceal my identity, I had to create this pseudo account. I'm not really a prolific writer so you will have to forgive me if my communication skill is not that topnotch.

I would have loved to introduce myself, but this is quite a large forum to divulge personal details, so I'll beg to remain anonymous. At least, I won't say my name.

I am a medical student in the university of calabar. I am from an average sized family. I lost my Dad a long time ago, and since then, things has not been going smoothly for the family. As much as I'd like to continue the story, I hate to play the pity card, so I'll just cut to the chase.

Lately, it has become pertinent for me to get a job to sustain myself through school which has become increasingly demanding and also support the family. Calabar is not really booming economically, so its pretty difficult to get a part time placement as a student. I would love to learn a skill that can earn me a good income. But then I have some constraints; my course of study is really time demanding, I do not know people that are willing to teach me and I don't have money to pay for tuition fees.

I figured I could come to this community to share this with the hope that I might get a recommendation or internship from kindhearted fellows

I would really appreciate a positive feedback from fellow nairalanders

Mod. Pls I'd appreciate if you could push this to the frontpage for a larger audience
Re: Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by Mkingz(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2021
If you spend at least 4hours on whatsapp daily,then you can make a stable income from it...you might ask how?
-Start a whatsapp TV
-Entertain people, get more contacts and reach
-Small businesses are always looking for people with large audience to help them market their products...you can do this and charge them a token..and lots more
....Misfits TV has over 50k contacts and he recently released a course where he laid down his blueprints and success formula for just 20k...if you about this lifestyle, then shoot me a mail or whatsapp the number in my bio to get started!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by SharedServices: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Mkingz:
If you spend at least 4hours on whatsapp daily,then you can make a stable income from it...you might ask how?
-Start a whatsapp TV
-Entertain people, get more contacts and reach
-Small businesses are always looking for people with large audience to help them market their products...you can do this and charge them a token..and lots more
....Misfits TV has over 50k contacts and he recently released a course where he laid down his blueprints and success formula for just 20k...if you about this lifestyle, then shoot me a mail or whatsapp the number in my bio to get started!!

Do you do WhatsApp marketing?

How many contacts/views do you get for posts on your status?
Re: Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by MXray: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'd suggest you use what you already have ( knowledge) to get what you want (money).

1. Since you are a medical student, you can start a health YouTube channel, this might not give you money in the beginning but it's like real estate, with tim, it will.

2. You can take a few YouTube tutorials on writing and SEO to improve your writing and then start pitching health blogs and magazines to write health related articles for them and get paid for it.

To do this, you will need to write about five 1000 words health articles as part of your portfolio and then use LinkedIn to reach out to potential clients, search for health related pages, digital marketing directors and health business founders, connect with them, reach out, introduce yourself and ask for gigs...

Interested ones would ask to see your portfolio, and you can send them the link to your articles which you've uploaded to Google Drive.

If they like what they see then you can get one or two contracts, get paid in Dollars and help yourself.

N.B. As a med student, it wouldn't be hard for you to talk about and explain some of these medical, health topics and make it easier to know and digest.

You don't need to be a super writer to do this...

You can even use grammerly to help you with typos and correct grammar.

3. You are going to get a lot of rejections in the beginning especially with your pitches but if you want to succeed then you need to persevere.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by Mkingz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don’t but i know who does and he has more than 20k contacts, gets over 1k views in less than 5 mins...His course will show you the blueprints...Text my whatsapp..number is in my bio
SharedServices:

Do you do WhatsApp marketing?

How many contacts/views do you get for posts on your status?
Re: Please Help!! I Need A Sellable Skill by HELLASJ(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is serious

Mod please push this to front page

(1) (Reply)

I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me / Get Paid To Watch Videos / Please Advise On Career Path.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.