Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me (652 Views)

Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by holarmhylekan: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
I applied for medicine in 2018 , but was denied admission. I later went for A level and passed well but was denied admission again for 202/2021 academic session. I now opted to study computer science in noun and later do my master outside the country or in normal University in the country. I'm almost done with the registration process but I was told that noun is not worth it due to the inability to go for .service. Pls how relevant is NYSC in the employment world. Is it worth waiting for next year JAMB to study a medical course? I'm so confused on what to do right now.
All inputs are welcomed.
Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by holarmhylekan: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Pls mods help
I'm so down and felt I had failed
Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by Chris525: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
You haven’t failed. If you have money, which I suspect you do, go study in Cyprus or Ukraine. Especially Ukraine, Medicine is cheap to study over there. People travel to Ukraine from UK & US to study over there.
Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by holarmhylekan: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chris525:

You haven’t failed. If you have money, which I suspect you do, go study in Cyprus or Ukraine. Especially Ukraine, Medicine is cheap to study over there. People travel to Ukraine from UK & US to study over there.

Thank you sir
But does exclusion from NYSC affect ones employment or affect in anyway sir
Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by Chris525: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yes it does. Most employers wont take you without NYSC.

holarmhylekan:

Thank you sir
But does exclusion from NYSC affect ones employment or affect in anyway sir

1 Like

Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by yomi007k(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Moving from medicine to computer science is a very wide variation.

You could have picked similar options in the medical field like nursing, community health officer, enviromental health, medical lab science, radiology or even medical records.

The above options guarantee ready employment in both private and public sectors.
Re: I'm On The Brink Of Losing It Entirely. Pls Advice Me by holarmhylekan: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2021
yomi007k:
Moving from medicine to computer science is a very wide variation.

You could have picked similar options in the medical field like nursing, community health officer, enviromental health, medical lab science, radiology or even medical records.

The above options guarantee ready employment in both private and public sectors.
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise On Career Path. / Education / Msc Dissertation Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.