Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal (12570 Views)

Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL / How Can One Change Wrong Email On Frsc Portal / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Heineken(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2021
I did the registration since last week and decided to print today... All fine. Na still God's grace to get the job. But ogadinma. Olorun temi do wo e

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:
I did mine after many days of trying.........

But the passport sef no show for the print out copy........
Dem no wann look Uche face

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Bravejayh: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Flamees:
Road safety No go allow us hear word
Make Dem find better Programmer
Wet go build better website

What kind of meme is this oh Gawd �

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by paulos8: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Pls after the first stage of email verification....how do I proceed?

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Flamees(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Bravejayh:

What kind of meme is this oh Gawd �

grin
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by tomietush(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Heineken:
I did the registration since last week and decided to print today... All fine. Na still God's grace to get the job. But ogadinma. Olorun temi do wo e
what did u guys actually print out. The site look fake. Or u plz drop the original site

3 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by nofindome(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
Use operamini that what i used to upload my pictures
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Odebayo4010(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
Go and download photo compressor and conpress it to the saiz you want
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by tomietush(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
nofindome:
Use operamini that what i used to upload my pictures
trying to send u a mail. I wana knw wht the site look like or can u send me the 1 u filled on. Mine look fake
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Omobabaemili(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
I thought we can print out the copy
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by youngcity: 11:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
This thread was helpful... God bless the creator and other people's contribution.
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by tomietush(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Omobabaemili:
I thought we can print out the copy
i guess we arw in same shoe o. I cnt find where to do that. Cnt evn upload any doc. Been asked to relogin
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by szczescie(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2021
JAMESOGBONNAMADU:
Go to cybercafe,is were i did mine.

I didn't see anywhere to upload documents just name, email, picture, and bio

Did you upload any documents or actually apply for anything cos when I click apply after creating my profile nothing happens

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Morris101686(m): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2021
This is as a result of network congestion. Prolly, try again from 12am in the morning upwards. Not too long I helped a friend and complete her registration.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by bigl: 2:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Penywise:
Which site are you using to apply?

I don't know why everyone is not willing to post the website for the application ...

That's it down there jare:

https://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Morris101686(m): 2:39am On Jul 25, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:

Dem no wann look Uche face

It have been resolved. Login and review your application details the passport have been fixed
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Morris101686(m): 2:42am On Jul 25, 2021
szczescie:

I didn't see anywhere to upload documents just name, email, picture, and bio

Did you upload any documents or actually apply for anything cos when I click apply after creating my profile nothing happens

Send a direct message to my Whatsapp line, +2348146065629 so I can aid. It comes with a token.
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Fadamakay(m): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2021
Please what is their portal application link
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by aimsbaba(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2021
Bigdreambigman:
Please I can't complete my registration. After the email I received. No link to complete it. Please I will kindly appreciate opinions on how to go about it.
Login again to your portal and click on my application. You will see this "continue or something like application" on the last row of the table. Click on it. It will take you to the next step. Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by smartNerd: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2021
I have been impressed with the urgency of
doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Being willing is not enough; we must do. --
Leonardo da Vinci

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900061_besogood_jpeg0d8d05a89aba72a0a334e06da1bc5339
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Ezepresido: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2021
I don't know the next stage to proceed after registration. Pls help me with the site to apply after registration. Thanks
Nino65:
Please who else is experiencing difficulties in uploading passport photo on FRSC portal.

Mind you the photo size range should be between 20kb to 50kb. I have try uploading with photo sizes that fall in between this range but is not working.
How can this problem be fixed
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by samuelevans(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2021
i registered for myself on my phone but no difficulty, i also registered for my girl too yesterday during the day time and it was successful too. the only thing i experience during my own registration was, when i uploaded my passport photograph using CHROM browser, it was uploaded but i couldn't completed the the other aspect, then i login through opera mini and i was able to complete everything. but after i have submitted everything successful through opera mini, then i wanted to convert it into PDF for easy print out and that can be done on Chrome, i login and converted it to PDF and my passport was blank and i have already submitted it. not until yesterday again i login to check and i saw my passport again, i was so happy

Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by mallprof(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2021
Very Useful Tips

1. Reduce the Picture Resolution with "Edit" option

2. Change the picture format to Jpeg
3. And if still not accepting, send it to me, I can help you to get the required size

Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by smartNerd: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2021
“Success usually comes to those who are too
busy looking for it.” — Henry David Thoreau
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by BamBella(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2021
I have submitted my application successfulIy.

If you're experiencing difficulty in uploading your passport, kindly use Opera Mini browser.

By the way, do we need to upload any other documents apart from the passport photograph?
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by samuelevans(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Ezepresido:
I don't know the next stage to proceed after registration. Pls help me with the site to apply after registration. Thanks
just go back to the same site where you first did the registration, at the top right hand you will see Login. rhen login with your gmail as username and your application number as your password (you can get the login details from the mail sent to you) then login to complete all the remaining aspect
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by sodiqkolawole: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2021
Guys, i am still stock with this "ACCESS DENIED, PLEASE LOGIN TO CONTINUE APPLICATION.

Did you experience such and how did you overcome it?
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by AmnotMe: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Hv bn trying to help my aunt reg, we are not getting the expected mail in her mail box that
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Jollydey: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2021
My own is upload but is not showing face after upload and I use jpeg format. Please help
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by Etimbukudoh: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
samuelevans:
i registered for myself on my phone but no difficulty, i also registered for my girl too yesterday during the day time and it was successful too. the only thing i experience during my own registration was, when i uploaded my passport photograph using CHROM browser, it was uploaded but i couldn't completed the the other aspect, then i login through opera mini and i was able to complete everything. but after i have submitted everything successful through opera mini, then i wanted to convert it into PDF for easy print out and that can be done on Chrome, i login and converted it to PDF and my passport was blank and i have already submitted it. not until yesterday again i login to check and i saw my passport again, i was so happy

please can you help me complete the registration?
Re: Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal by kinggSamuel(m): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Don't forget to check image format they need...it could be only JPEG...but you are supplying PNG
will try it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Tips To Getting Your Dream Job / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Candidate To Ask Questions (s) During An Interview? / Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.