Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match (55528 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Tareq1105: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
LeviAckerman:

This is not about Religion
Educate yourself

So, what is it?
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Israel is GOD'S First Born.
Israel is GOD'S Choice .
You Bless them you are Blessed
You are Curse them , you are Cursed.
For your own Good , Love them.
The World as a whole is Blessed through them. There is Nothing u or anyone can do about it.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Jewish people are the richest people in the world right now. They own basically all the Fortune 500 companies. They are not poor. They are AshkeNAZI (Germans). Read up on lineages in the Bible and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Quality20(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
prekumohtim:

The Arab nations are the terrorists in all the world . They destroy even themselves. Funny enough if you repay them in their own coin it becomes a global problem. Just like an arm robber that steals from everyone but does not want anyone to steal from him. All the Arabs nations are all against Israel and yet, Israel still stand strong . No matter how they come together and war against Israel, they can never succeed
are u really sure that in this modern times, all d arab nations cant defeat israel? Call them out let them slugh it out so I can confirm
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Tareq1105: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Respect his decision.....if it's me, I will rather take out my anger on the Israeli...

He knew the Israelite would be merciless on him. It's tactical withdrawal which Yorubas call ija mo sa.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by UncleKoboko: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Are you for real, carry a multinational problem to a friendly Olympic game , you just sold off your carrier
Keep fooling yourself... It seems you don't know the meaning of integrity.
Na black mentality dey your head.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by pacespot(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2021
So does this give the Israeli an automatic win or qualification?
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by aryzgreat: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
IOC should ban any islamic or Arabic towel head country that want to bring their religious madness in Olympic

Bunch of terrorists

Israel would have defeated him anyway, he cowardly ran away
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by akdjr(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anytime the world realize that religion is an organization created under the disguise of Almighty God just to cause division among humanity the better for us... They claim God created us in his image and likeness but no one has ever ask them where the hate is coming from? I am trying as much as possible not to raise my children in religious way but rather to help and love people around and never to do evil against anyone. Once you accept religion, you have accepted a division and hate against another religion. It's more like when you join a particular cult in school any other cult become your enemy. I have seen how religion created a barrier between two loved individuals but when u accept people as human and treat them as human instead of a religion member then we will feel Gods purpose of creation .

1 Like

Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by patomberekpe(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
I hope the organization will ban him and he's coach for life
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by aryzgreat: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Quality20:
are u really sure that in this modern times, all d arab nations cant defeat israel? Call them out let them slugh it out so I can confirm

6 days war happened in modern times. Israel roundly defeated them
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by fuelsaver: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
Foolish terrorists exhibiting their folly in everything. You for face an Israelite and face the shame of your life as your god that teaches you to hate whom God has chosen wouldn't have been able to deliver you from the wrath of the God of Israel.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Staphylococcus: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
ilkiant
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Pymetrics: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
May Allah bless you for campaigning against injustice. You've helped your fellow Muslim within your capacity.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Staphylococcus: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fantastic

Commendable me.

I will also resign if I am compelled to work with an Israeli.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
bencarson007:
Terrorist.... Nonsense
Even on the world stage, their terrorism tendencies doesn't fail to manifest.

Wordoftruth:
Pure Terrorist by Nature. Terrorist tendency
Can you just imagine how terrorism has been made to run in their DNA. Very silly set of people.

STRI1:
May Almighty Allah continue the be with you, if a Christian country experienced what Palestine faced in hands of isreal, I wish this is what you will say.

There is no peace for the wicked. Since Palestine has refused to recognise Israel, then no peace!
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by justmondris: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
The God of Israel has already fought and won the match for Israel even before the Olympic match.

If you are mad at a person and you were giving a golden opportunity like this to fight the person, will you not use the anger to teach the person the lesson of his life by beating him like a baby?
He didn’t only give Israel an easy win, he also ended his career like a big fool.
ISorryForYou.com����
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Na fear just like igboho way dey fear dss.

Good remarks. All those that were claiming Kanu is a coward for not being on ground have all gone mute. Common sense isn't common.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by escohido123: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Him dey fear that's y.
Israel will continue to deal with u guys any time any day.
Una think say una get monopoly of violence.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by dan9ice(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Go try am now you go know that God promises still stand
You know how many war Israel had fought.. That country have seen wars
On your leisure time, go do research on them
Staphylococcus:

Why can't same God give them money

Seems you don't know it's one of the poorest nation in the middle east. The US feeds the country.

Let America stop feeding the country and ordinary Kuwait will bombard it with missiles.

Can Israel even finance a war. Can't you see how they were screaming for weapons at the height of last crisis.

Stop hyping the shot hole. It's just America's presence in the Middle East that's keeping it alive.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by LeviAckerman: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Prof. educate us then.
You have data for NL
Please do what you’re asked
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Ferdinandu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
olatade:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympics/algerian-quits-olympics-rather-take-israeli-judo-match-n1274896?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma
Another Suicide bomber loading. His face even resemble one of those suicide bombers that bombed World Trade centre in 2001
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Staphylococcus: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
dan9ice:
Go try am now you go know that God promises still stand
You know how many war Israel had fought.. That country have seen wars
On your leisure time, go do research on them

Which of the God's. Sango, Ogun or Amadioha.

Stop believing trash please.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING OF TODAY BE THINKING LIKE HITLER? HIS NO SPORT MAN BUT HAMAS MAN ALWAYS SAYING THEY WANT TO WIPE ISRAEL OUT.I.O.C MUST BAR THIS EVIL MINDED BOY FROM FUTHER OLYMPICS,because OLYMPICS IS UNIFIED SPORTS TO PROMOTE WORLD PEACE AND CALM NERVES OF GRIEVIANCES,MORE THAN FOOTBALL. angry
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by dan9ice(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Which of the God's. Sango, Ogun or Amadioha.

Stop believing trash please.

Rest guy
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Moxil(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
This guy deserve death sentence
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
Fulanis are Arab rejects -Theve killed and destroyed most African empires -Indegenous Nigerians this battle aint over, until the Fulanis make Nigeria a Caliphate ,there by making indigenous Nigerians slaves ,thats the end game -Give out your land for Ruga or you die .
Historically, the Fulani played a significant role in the rise and fall of ancient African empires such as the Ghana Empire, the Mali Empire, Songhai, and the Mossi states. The Fulani were the first group of West Africans to convert to Islam, and they played a principal role in the spread of Islam throughout West Africa.
The Fulani follow a code of behavior known as Pulaaku.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by redsun(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
That was a missed opportunity for them to show their strength and superiority against the Israelis but cowed out.

What happening down there in the middle east, just like so many other regions in the world is not fair. Things need to change, mankind has to unite with a common sustainable goal for its survival.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by kamalbob(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by ProfAmaben(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
olatade:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/olympics/algerian-quits-olympics-rather-take-israeli-judo-match-n1274896?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma
Hahaha, you just gave the Israelites another easy victory. All the Arab league put together are rags before Israel. See painment grin
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by MightyHand(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jihadist Everywhere...
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by bluepanther(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
prekumohtim:

The Arab nations are the terrorists in all the world . They destroy even themselves. Funny enough if you repay them in their own coin it becomes a global problem. Just like an arm robber that steals from everyone but does not want anyone to steal from him. All the Arabs nations are all against Israel and yet, Israel still stand strong . No matter how they come together and war against Israel, they can never succeed
Quoting the whole article wasn't necessary.
Re: Fethi Nourine: Algerian Quits Olympics Rather Than Take On Israeli In Judo Match by Akpacha(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Belgian Goalkeeper Espeel Collapses, Dies After Saving Penalty / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup - 5 - 0 (Full-Time) / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.