Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Crippled Beggar Buying Fruit Salad. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Crippled Beggar Buying Fruit Salad. (242 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crippled Beggar Buying Fruit Salad. by kekakuz(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Ok so there is crippled guy in my neighborhood who sits in dirt and dust begging for alms. His condition is so bad that you could run him over without noticing he is in the Sand.
I had an encounter with him one day that affected how I see him and made me stop giving him anything.i might be wrong but see from my perspective.
There is a fruit shop in my hood where people que in the evening to get fruits, smoothies and fruit salad . Their products don't come cheep but they have a good customer base.at lease you meet about 5 to 6 customer waiting inline for fruit salad which cost 300 per pack without milk or 400 with milk and groundnut.
One day while returning from work late, I stopped by the shop to get 2 packs of fruit salad. The que was a bit much I was the last.i immediately noticed the crippled guy Waiting with others. He was next in line and kept a strong face. I smiled at him and waved him but he kept a straight face without response. Shortly after, the shop owner handed him 3 packs of fruit salad and he paid. He maintained his strong face and draged himself off
I was baffled by my experience that evening with alot of questions running through my mind.
I don't expect him to be buying fruit salad to start with, why was he acting like we want to drag his salad with him or like we want to chance him.
Anyway I stopped giving him anything after that day because even me dont eat fruit salad everyday and the guy looks like cruise to me. What do you think.
Re: The Crippled Beggar Buying Fruit Salad. by ford101: 12:37am On Jul 25, 2021
grin
Re: The Crippled Beggar Buying Fruit Salad. by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Civil Defense According To Their Ranks / Home Theater Systems / Video Of A Man Who Married And Wedded 4 Women Same Time Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.