Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) (54864 Views)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
Babzrockman:

I'm on ground here in Kano. We don't like him Ganduje but he's a working governor.

That they don't invest in education, it's a lie.
Kano state has the most standard public school buildings in the Nigeria.

Ganduje predecessor Kwankwaso invested heavily on education.

U need to see the school buses for girl child education.

They are actually trying over here. Just that they can't do it all.

The Almajaris that constituted 90% of those u labelled out of school children are actually not from Kano state.

In summary, give kudos to whom that deserves it.

Note: I served in Anambra state some years back.

Will you compare anambra and Kano in education
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
2undeee:

Do you know education is free from primary to secondary school in Kano state

Is there any State in Nigeria where primary and junior secondary school is not free
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
MUTERIKA:
INVESTMENTS? currently serving in ANAMBRA and i can categorically say i have not seen any government school that has upto 20 teachers. Education is bad here, both government and private, being self deluded about this is being hypocritical.
Which local government are you serving in anambra and in which school
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Goke7: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
OChimex:

You either didn't read to think and understand, or you just read to criticise. There is what is called scale of preference. Ranking your needs according to how pressing they are. Roads can be just simple and basic depending on the urban population, not 10 storey flyover skyscrapers of roads for pedestrians. Use that money instead for more pressing need.

There is what is called basic infrastructure. That's what most cities and states need in nigeria not wasting resources making your roads look like what you will see in Tokyo Japan, or Beijin China, where as you have population as poor as church rats hungrily walking that beautiful roads barefooted.

Roads like those when you see them in developed countries, you see fancy cars flooding and plying the roads in millions and rich well dressed humans not wheel barrow pushers and hawkers using the roads

Guy you must be a sadist. Kano is a very big city and commercial hub of the north and not a simple town like that so this sophisticated infrastructure is a welcome development.

If this was in your own town, you won't be talking like this but be proud. Let's stop this hypocrisy by running others down. You can't be the one to dictate their scale of preference.

Again infrastructure whether basic or complex is a winner anywhere anytime

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2021
kogi2010:

did I hear you say high rate of poverty? n ur people are migrating in numbers to kano? oga try n come to kano n stop saying what you don't know

You are making it seems lagocians are going there to look for job or something...

Anybody can go anywhere to school, just as people travel out to school...

But majority of your people are here in Lagos looking for greener pasture, because they are non existing in Kano..

That the basic fact
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And UMAHI is doing massively well in terms of infrastructure in ebonyi state...... uncountable modern flyovers and roads, so advise your mentor to follow suit
Do you believe that this project costs ₦4.5b in reality??
Like,, do you really believe that?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by bangiskings: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Nothing to be ashamed of. Governance is not only about flyovers and roads.

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.
I can bet with my life Kano State don pass all the eastern states for the things wey you mentioned
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
In all honesty this Government has tried
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
The one corrupt rochas built in owerri that always got flooded after any rainfall cost over #4b according to rochas the job was so poorly done that u can visibly see cracks in the bims gov. uzodima was forced to demolished it after engineers advised him to do so. Rochas wasted imo billions building substandard projects all over imo state for good 8 wasted years.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
bangiskings:
I can bet with my life Kano State don pass all the eastern states for the things wey you mentioned

No bet your life oh so you don't die miserably
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by kogi2010: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
wunmi590:

You are making it seems lagocians are going there to look for job or something...

Anybody can go anywhere to school, just as people travel out to school...

But majority of your people are here in Lagos looking for greener pasture, because they are non existing in Kano..

That the basic fact

How abt d lagosians that are based in what brought them here? Red pasture? I know u are the non travelling type anyway
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by onuman: 12:15am On Jul 26, 2021
Almaigaa:

The North work hard for its wealth and infrastructures. Unlike the South. The North is incorruptible, upright and straightforward with their finance. INSTEAD OF HATING THE NORTH, YOU SHOULD ADVICE THE SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS TO COME FOR A CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING IN THE NORTH. So they can learn how to develop their Region, the way Northerners are developing the North.

Nigeria is the most dysfunctional country on earth. It must be split so that you in the north must fend for yourselves with that north’s hardwork; the other nations trappped with north in Nigeria must have their different countries where they can develop with what obtains in their new countries.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by 1forall: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2021
"Underpass bridge"

N4.5billion?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by sulaak(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
Who knows when we would stop celebrating minor infrastructures in Nigeria?

Nigeria a country where bridges and roads are seen as great achievements worthy of sight seeing.

Well said,

They wouldn't build schools and hospitals, yet they celebrate minor constructions like roads and bridges while millions of children are out of school,
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2021
1forall:
"Underpass bridge"

N4.5billion?? shocked shocked shocked
E shock you abi? grin
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by rafcrown(m): 1:30am On Jul 26, 2021
WITHOUT CORRUPTION ALL ROADS IN NIGERIA SHOULD LOOK LIKE THOSE IN THE PICTURES BUT EM,,,,,, IBORILIZATION OF PUBLIC FUNDS?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Legendforte: 1:40am On Jul 26, 2021
Naijanascam:
A very good job....... some eastern governors should be ashamed of themselves seeing this
Honestly, Anambra Imo and Abia has terrible roads

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Legendforte: 1:48am On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.
And do you think your own state is better than Kano.
Bayero university Kano is among the best in Nigeria
Kano is also doing well in business
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Geeman2006: 3:20am On Jul 26, 2021
OChimex:

You are so on point but lots of people will not undersrand. Development is all about what the people really need. The infrastructure is wonderful and commendable, but if a city like Lagos has this, then it will be more needed.

Just watch how scanty the roads are, you can count the cars, Keke and bikes, showing the infrastucture is under-utilized.
What people need in this environment is more of investing in human capital development, which will have a more faster payback period, especially when the resources are very scarce and meager.

Infrastructure is built according to the need of the people. Rural roads for farmers to bring out their produce maybe more needed than building eight storey building flyovers upon flyovers for keke and 5 cars and pedestrians

In the past , the traffic jam on that road was crazy esp during early morning and closing rush hour time. The project was necessary.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

You don't compare both areas in education.
Education should a priority for Kano and not building flyovers for Keke and okada
Kano can go head-to-head with the east in terms of population. People of Kano are quite educated. You don't mistake their religious inclination for illiteracy. Travel and see.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Dre183(m): 5:16am On Jul 26, 2021
What's the different between this and the one at Maryland Lagos ?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Babzrockman: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Will you compare anambra and Kano in education

Not at all.

But they are coming fast.

They realize this not long ago.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 5:59am On Jul 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

Lol! Basher is celebrating underpass and flyover!
Mumu

Please answer the question or fvck off
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Shutup and stop talking like somebody who is dementia...

If you ever go to school, and you learnt your social studies well, from my name you will know I'm a yoruba person...

And to clear you, I'm from Lagos, what we generate in Lagos island alone will surpass what you will generate in your whole state...

You guys should come and carry all your beggars off Lagos street..

You just open your mouth and close anyhow undecided

I can see why you will never see your extraordinary turnover since you are a bitter bigot.

You go go church tire... Nothing will turnover in your life.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by MrGerald(m): 6:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Naijanascam:

Where in your state can this be seen..... beside ebonyi state......
So take care of your misserable life in mansions
Oh now you can count Ebonyi? That's how you'd be disappointed any day you leave ur ravaged villages to visit better place... Zombiee
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2021
Basher8583:

I can see why you will never see your extraordinary turnover since you are a bitter bigot.

I wasn't a bitter bigot like you and your generation, because your first quotes said it all, you thought I'm igbo, that we flood your state to sell spare part, you are one of the reason Nigeria is not moving forward with your deluded thinking..

No wonder they ca you guys quota system angry

You go go church tire... Nothing will turnover in your life.[/quote]

Lol,

God has blessed me and my generation beyond measure, so nothing you and your dementia generation can do about it....

Every other blessing is just another added blessing...

I'm not your special kind of people, I don't talk to people like you...

Go to school and learn the basic of communication before talking to me... Stupid boy
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by sevenhundred(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

more importantly job creation for the youth.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by wunmi590(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2021
kogi2010:

How abt d lagosians that are based in what brought them here? Red pasture? I know u are the non travelling type anyway

Lol, how do you know I'm the non travelling type?

I have travelled almost all the state in Nigeria, my job carries me to almost all the states, so when I talk, I know what I'm saying...

Good day
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2021
MrGerald:
Oh now you can count Ebonyi? That's how you'd be disappointed any day you leave ur ravaged villages to visit better place... Zombiee

Wise man visit abakaliki and see doings by the govoo
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:34am On Jul 26, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Do you believe that this project cost ₦4.5b in reality??
Like,, do you really believe that?

Was the quality of work ok?.... work and eat money..... not you didn't work and we didn't see money
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by kogi2010: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, how do you know I'm the non travelling type?

I have travelled almost all the state in Nigeria, my job carries me to almost all the states, so when I talk, I know what I'm saying...

Good day

im not sure have u been to kano b4? no u are the type that love ur comfort zone im a sports man I travel a lot n I have seen ur people even begging at some point
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2021
Legendforte:

And do you think your own state is better than Kano.
Bayero university Kano is among the best in Nigeria
Kano is also doing well in business

Bayero is doing well and what is kanos cut off marks for federal common entrance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reckless Danfo Driver Collides With A Toyota Hiace Bus On Otedola Bridge / Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.