Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) (54958 Views)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Basher8583: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2021
wunmi590:

I wasn't a bitter bigot like you and your generation, because your first quotes said it all, you thought I'm igbo, that we flood your state to sell spare part, you are one of the reason Nigeria is not moving forward with your deluded thinking..

No wonder they ca you guys quota system angry

You go go church tire... Nothing will turnover in your life.

Lol,

God has blessed me and my generation beyond measure, so nothing you and your dementia generation can do about it....

Every other blessing is just another added blessing...

I'm not your special kind of people, I don't talk to people like you...

Go to school and learn the basic of communication before talking to me... Stupid boy

[s]The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe (Proverbs 18:10). 2021 My Year Of Extraordinary Turnaround
[/s]
Lol.... Be deceiving yourself. Fraudster and bigot
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Basher8583:

Please answer the question or fvck off

LOL...e pain am!

Why are you pained? 4.5 billion underpass, kick back of 5-10 percent to the governor ( 450million)

You pauper ass is celebrating the underpass, your governor is a few millions richer!

Tell me what economic benefit the underpass brings? You will say faster commute to work or less traffic jams, right?

They conceive such big projects because it is the only way to embezzle big funds...especially for a governor with a track record of collecting money from contractors

So Mr Basher, take your plastic kettle ass and keep celebrating underpass

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Theoutsider: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2021
hansomb:
Are you are certified Coreen Engineer, if Yes, did you personally and physically examine the project yourselfyourself ? If no, you have no facts to challenge such magnificent edifice.

Look f00l Are you a certified engineer? You are not qualified to question me. are you another monkey I have to prove wrong around here again!
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Theoutsider: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

LOL...e pain am!

Why are you pained? 4.5 billion underpass, kick back of 5-10 percent to the governor ( 450million)

You pauper ass is celebrating the underpass, your governor is a few millions richer!

Tell me what economic benefit the underpass brings? You will say faster commute to work or less traffic jams, right?

They conceive such big projects because it is the only way to embezzle big funds...especially for a governor with a track record of collecting money from contractors

So Mr Basher, take your plastic kettle ass and keep celebrating underpass

Exactly

Governor Ganduje during event in the midst of thousands of supporters explained that the project would cost N4. 5 billion and the state government will pay the contractors 50 percent of the total project cost to facilitate prompt completion.
shocked shocked

50% to the contractors LOL!

Who exactly is this construction suppose to help the economy.. What a damn waste. Just money laundering
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyhiIsSAF0

KANO 3 IN ONE 4.5 BILLION DANGI UNDERPASS BRIDGE |PLACE TO VISIT IN KANO

The 3-in-1 Dangi Underpass/Flyover · Kano State Urban Planning and Development. The bridge is located at Zoo road kano opp s.k.y complex, Trade Fair Area, Kano, Nigeria | Park.
The bridge which was awarded for N4.5billion
I recently toured the flyover and underpass to see the work done after they comissioned the project.

Misplaced Priorities by GanDUMBje… angry

Build schools, not stupid flyovers for a city with probably more Keke than cars…
Kano has one of the largest population of out-of-school children in the WORLD. SMH

>
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by MUTERIKA(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Which local government are you serving in anambra and in w[url][/url]hich school
AGUATA local government, won't tell you my ppa. feel free to go round the government schools. a particular school in orumba north had no math teacher for a whole term, hence the students didn't do math but wrote the exam. In my school, no government teacher but the students are writing government both in NECO and WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Legendforte: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Bayero is doing well and what is kanos cut off marks for federal common entrance
Your state with higher cutoff mark produce petty traders, scammers, international prostitutes, ritualists, crimminals, cultists, drinkers, fugitives, and all manner of antisocial entities
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Legendforte:

Your state with higher cutoff mark produce petty traders, scammers, international prostitutes, ritualists, crimminals, cultists, drinkers, fugitives, and all manner of antisocial entities

Lol standing on your own and succeeding without the government is not always easy. if you think it's easy try it
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by 1forall: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ishilove:

E shock you abi? grin

As in ehn..
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Theoutsider:

Look f00l Are you a certified engineer? You are not qualified to question me. are you another monkey I have to prove wrong around here again!
Am not a fool. Yes, am a Civil engineering graduate. I have some level of experience so am in a position to question you, plus I have visited the bridge on excursion and I transit on it anytime I visited Kano. How old are you by the way ? You talk like a toddler. And you should be ashamed of yourself irrespective of your age as the worst racist human being on earth with low self worth, for referring to another human being as monkey. In a develop world you will be trace and then get arrested for racism.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/2572348/southwest-worst-federal-roads-country
You can't know the value of what you don't have. Ganduje is not perfect but he is better than the rest.

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Theoutsider: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2021
hansomb:
Am not a fool. Yes, am a Civil engineering graduate. I have some level of experience so am in a position to question you, plus I have visited the bridge on excursion and I transit on it anytime I visited Kano. How old are you by the way ? You talk like a toddler. And you should be ashamed of yourself irrespective of your age as the worst racist human being on earth with low self worth, for referring to another human being as monkey. In a develop world you will be trace and then get arrested for racism.

So YOU are not a civil engineer. Thanks for confirming

Shut your trap.. its people like you who

1. allow the government to go into further debt over a road design that brings ZERO profits or returns.
2. Have no experience

While the government and their pals make kick backs, you glimmer at the concrete road and backhoes not even understanding the idiocy you are speaking.

You do realize the land was seized right?

A joint investigation by DAILY NIGERIAN and KANO FOCUS newspapers revealed that the land, located at Ibrahim Dabo Road, was seized while its fences and other structures were demolished to pave way for the ongoing flyover and underpass bridge being constructed at the Dangi Roundabout area.

Our correspondents report that the seizure and subsequent demolition of structures within the land as well as the fence surrounding the property, was personally supervised by the state Commissioner of Works, Engineer Muaz Magaji, on Friday, 15 November, 2015.

We were even hoping that the Emir would give us the land for free to continue with the work. But since he did not give it to us, we decided to engage to services of valuers who valued it according to the statutory land rate because the government does not engage in commercial purchase,” he said.

The commissioner also confirmed that he personally mounted the Grade D9 bulldozer to pull down the said the structures.

He explained that the state government has also paid compensation to all other property owners whose structures were affected by the flyover project.

Umar bin Khattab mosque authorities also cry out

Similarly, Malam Muazu Shuaibu, the Secretary-General of Islamic Foundation—a non-governmental organization which owns the plots of land hosting the shops affected by the bridge project, also accused the state government of snatching their land without due compensation.

Where you also there when they stole the land and bribed the store owners to take a hike?

you have a lot to learn you tailless simian.

This is all for show to stay in power. The people of Kano will realize that they still don't have jobs, water, proper health care. You don't care, all you care about is the erection you get with your limited knowledge in basic road construction. Remember this post and remember when I bring it back when you see the failure.

So before you call any one toddler, learn how to sit down, peel a banana and learn basic social economics

One Mr Jaafar,a journalist and publisher of Nigerian Daily, had published videos showing Ganduje collecting dollars in cash said to be in the range of $5m form an unnamed contractor. The Kano State House of Assembly later set up a probe panel following public outcry and protest by a group, Lawyers for Sustainable Democracy.

However, early in December last year, the State House of Assembly suspended the probe following a State High Court Order banning the House from investigating the allegations. In a dramatic turn, the legislators suspended the probe due to the order from the State High Court.

This is why the finished passover has a lot of safety rails and proper drainage missing you Catarrhini

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Theoutsider:

So YOU are not a civil engineer. Thanks for confirming

Shut your trap.. its people like you who

1. allow the government to go into further debt over a road design that brings ZERO profits or returns.
2. Have no experience

While the government and their pals make kick backs, you glimmer at the concrete road and backhoes not even understanding the idiocy you are speaking.

You do realize the land was seized right?

Where you also there when they stole the land and bribed the store owners to take a hike?

you have a lot to learn you tailless simian.

This is all for show to stay in power. The people of Kano will realize that they still don't have jobs, water, proper health care. You don't care, all you care about is the erection you get with your limited knowledge in basic road construction. Remember this post and remember when I bring it back when you see the failure.

So before you call any one toddler, learn how to sit down, peel a banana and learn basic social economics

This is why the finished passover has a lot of safety rails and proper drainage missing you Catarrhini
I don't argue with racist.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Theoutsider: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2021
hansomb:
I don't argue with racist.

you have no argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.