Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. (3035 Views)

How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by frozen70(f): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2021
emmaodet:

A man earning 50k and wife not earning with 3 kids is a stupid man without no plans or discipline.
He deserves the kind of life or hardship that befalls him.

So if your sister is unemployed yet, and a suitor is coming for her hand in marriage, will you wish the man hardship or you will wish him successful marriage or you will call him a stupid man?
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by frozen70(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2021
emmaodet:

This is poverty for christ sake

Still better than face me I face you one room apartment
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by Mowii: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

YouTube or Udemy.
please which page on YouTube and author on Udemy and Is it lucrative sir and where can I pursue jobs
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by emmaodet: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
frozen70:

So if your sister is unemployed yet, and a suitor is coming for her hand in marriage, will you wish the man hardship or you will wish him successful marriage or you will call him a stupid man?

I think you didn’t get me right.
A man earning 50k without extra income anywhere or from his wife need to give birth to only one child and not many until things improve.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by emmaodet: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
AloneTK:

You literarily voiced my thoughts!
Humans hold the key to their future.

Even though the future is full of uncertainties, we can at least take some actions to avoid worst case scenarios
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by Deasegun19(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
emmaodet:

Even though the future is full of uncertainties, we can at least take some actions to avoid worst case scenarios

every plan must have a backup plan...plan A-Z

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by emmaodet: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Deasegun19:

every plan must have a backup plan...plan A-Z

Yes sir
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by Gerrard59(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
abouzaid:
please, can you stick to the topic? thank you.

The topic is useless because anyone who intentionally gives birth to more than three children in Nigeria's present condition is mentally impaired, no ifs or buts. I don't care whether you like it or not, I've stated it clearly!

1 Like

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by Gerrard59(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
frozen70:

I'll tell her to implement a very strict family planning method after the first child (preferably after two years of marriage). The last thing I detest is being responsible for someone's irresponsibility.

P.S. It's an assumption I know but my sister can't be so foolish to marry a man who believes giving birth to FOUR CHILDREN in Nigeria's present condition is the best thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by frozen70(f): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
emmaodet:

I think you didn’t get me right.
A man earning 50k without extra income anywhere or from his wife need to give birth to only one child and not many until things improve.

Is alright, two kids will be OK, till the economy improves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by 0neal(m): 3:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Quality over quantity
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Walai bros you have my mindset. I think just like this but a lot of people call me a pessimist. Once I get into a good position in life I always have an exit plan and prepare for the worst case scenario and that has helped me a lot. The same scenario you spoke about happened to my Uncle. He was a safety officer at one of the major international oil companies. Immediately he got a job he ran to get married. No consideration for further certifications to make him indispensable nothing. Gave birth to 3 kids unfortunately that job is gone and him and his wife and kids are seriously suffering in the village. It's insane. They can go weeks without eating.

I remember when I got my first good paying programming job I am a computer programmer. My aunt called me to get married immediately I told her I can't do it. Marriage isn't even in my trajectory till my 40s and I dont even want to get married in Nigeria. I started writing foreign exams on that job and developing myself further. When I lost that job it took me 2 to 3 weeks to get another one of even higher pay. Imagine if I just relaxed. You can never relax as a man O. You must continue to add value to yourself or suffer the consequences.

Could not agree more. Educated but barely getting by folk who have children in Nigeria are selfish as Bleep. You see how disintegrated your society is yet you pump and dump children into it with no consideration for their future. If you must have kids, emigrate to societies that have better social safety nets. Even if you’re not wealthy, at least food shelter and standard public schooling is guaranteed.
Re: Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2021
helovesnyash:

Could not agree more. Educated but barely getting by folk who have children in Nigeria are selfish as Bleep. You see how disintegrated your society is yet you pump and dump children into it with no consideration for their future. If you must have kids, emigrate to societies that have better social safety nets. Even if you’re not wealthy, at least food shelter and standard public schooling is guaranteed.
I always tell people that Nigeria will never ever get better. Things will get much worst. The Nigeria of today is a paradise compared to what Nigeria will be in 20 years. Look at the north. Terrorism has shut down so many schools. A whole generation of northern children are going by without any education. How do people think this won't be a problem. Even in Afghanistan children are still getting educated. As for the south, the standard of education is below the gutter. I am frequently meeting 7 to 10 year old kids who can't read. If you don't have serious money in Nigeria now forget about quality education for kids. A society that can't provide quality education for its youth is in serious trouble.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men / Demonic Attack Or Sleep Paralysis (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.