Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

[URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) (1203 Views)

Make N50,000 Monthly From Your Writing Skills / Full Time Content Writer Needed For Long-term Project. / [URGENT] Part-time Content Writer NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by DashingRush(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2021
Job Title: FULL-TIME Content Writer

Type: Remote

Compensation: NGN70,000 - 75,000 (We process payments monthly)

Workload: 25,000 to 30,000 words monthly (that's about 5 to 7 articles monthly)

Requirement: Writers that can use super-short, but punchy sentences to engage and inspire audiences.

You'll be paid #1.5 per word if you don't meet your monthly workload target. Working with us requires high-level collaboration skills and we don't use WhatsApp and Microsoft Docs but Skype and Google Docs. We'll add you to our collaboration platform for real-time and seamless collaboration.

The onboarding process involves familiarizing the selected candidates with our writing style and processes, and we might terminate the engagement if it turns out unsatisfactorily.

How to Apply:

Quote this post, pitch yourself in 100 words, and drop your email contact or via Google Doc https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrQzhrTw_nBBsHEXYMPExm4rAdfMZFoiYzasnBrBqQL5Mi-Q/viewform

If you're on Skype, you can apply with the link https://join.skype.com/F8ZMWCX3a4WZ

THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED.
[b][/b]
Thanks
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by Iyked12: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2021
Hi,
Anthony is the name. I'm a diligent content writer and an avid researcher. This role is right up my alley as I'm quite skilled at writing for the web - scannable text focused pieces.
On further discussion, I can provide some work samples.

Best,
Anthony

DashingRush:
Job Title: Content Writer

Compensation: NGN70,000

Requirement: Writers that can use super-short, but punchy sentences to engage and inspire audiences.

You'll be paid #1.5 per word if you don't meet your monthly workload target. Working with us requires high-level collaboration skills and we don't use WhatsApp and Microsoft Docs but Skype and Google Docs. We'll add you to our collaboration platform for real-time and seamless collaboration.

The onboarding process involves familiarizing the selected candidates with our writing style and processes, and we might terminate the engagement if it turns out unsatisfactorily.

How to Apply:

Quote this post, pitch yourself in 100 words, and drop your email contact.
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by DashingRush(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2021
Iyked12:
Hi,
Anthony is the name. I'm a diligent content writer and an avid researcher. This role is right up my alley as I'm quite skilled at writing for the web - scannable text focused pieces.
On further discussion, I can provide some work samples.

Best,
Anthony

Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 26, 2021
DashingRush:

How to Apply:

Quote this post, pitch yourself in 100 words, and drop your email contact or via Google Doc https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrQzhrTw_nBBsHEXYMPExm4rAdfMZFoiYzasnBrBqQL5Mi-Q/viewform

If you're on Skype, you can apply with the link https://join.skype.com/F8ZMWCX3a4WZ

Hey. I'm very interested in writing for your team. Been there and done that for more than five years now, constantly churning out winning articles for different blogs and websites as a ghostwriter. You won't be disappointed having a reliable content creator like myself.
Alexxis.
alexxiswrites@gmail.com
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by Horlarwaleh(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2021
DashingRush:

How to Apply:

Hello goodday sir,
Wale is my alias and I'm kin for this job. I have a considerable knowledge and experience on content writing and development. Without mincing much words together, I believe a trial will convince you that I'm ideal for this task. This is my hotline 08161229230 on phone and whatsapp. Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by ArkofGod01(m): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2021
Hello,

My name is Olunlade Toluwalase Joshua. I see you are looking to work with a content writer who can come up with a well-written content.

I will be glad to work with you on this project because when you work with me, you would get well researched original content, that would educate and excite your readers and it will persuade them to take necessary action.

I am a creative content writer and ca native English speaker. My approach to projects is fast, flexible and friendly!

I will look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Toluwalase.
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by DashingRush(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2021
alexxiswrites:
Hey. I'm very interested in writing for your team. Been there and done that for more than five years now, constantly churning out winning articles for different blogs and websites as a ghostwriter. You won't be disappointed having a reliable content creator like myself.
Alexxis.
alexxiswrites@gmail.com
Interesting.

Kindly fill this form, let's get to business https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wpW2YuGTp2oly7PuxhfUlIUn06ZhoOtiOicwxXUCga8/edit#response=ACYDBNjFQl4UxEysvknZChwzKNkNNE94yBbrvP97p3Q6x_zhDiWXq3VFjjIeS_YWmw

Regards
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by DashingRush(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2021
ArkofGod01:
Hello,

My name is Olunlade Toluwalase Joshua. I see you are looking to work with a content writer who can come up with a well-written content.

I will be glad to work with you on this project because when you work with me, you would get well researched original content, that would educate and excite your readers and it will persuade them to take necessary action.

I am a creative content writer and ca native English speaker. My approach to projects is fast, flexible and friendly!

I will look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Toluwalase.
Great.

Kindly reply to your emails, Toluwalase.
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by Haybeelee: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good evening
I'm Abdullahi by name, I see you need a good content writer. It will be my pleasure to work with you on this project. I do a lot of research around my job and my contents are non plagiarise.
Here is my WhatsApp digit 08068431198
My mail: haybeelee0005@gmail.com
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by Ammishaddai: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
DashingRush:

How to Apply:

Hi. My name is James and I'm a B2B content writer with over 3 years of writing experience in the motivation, self-help and parenting niches . I have also written SEO optimized articles for blogs and websites that have ranked high on Google's search engine. Kindly reach me on :jduke858@gmail.com
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by begunatoye(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
[URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote)

Hello,

I am keenly interested in this offer, as it is an opportunity to deliver quality articles.

I am highly proficient in the English Language. When writing, my formula for impressive output hangs on these: Research, accuracy, grammar, plagiarism check, SEO optimization, conversational tone, rewriting and meeting up with deadline.

I am conversant with Google Docs and Microsoft Word. I realized this position involves been a team player and being adaptable.

I look forward to an opportunity for further discussion on this role.
Much regards,
Oluseun Adegboye.
Email: drseunadegboye@gmail.com
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by proxyskill(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Dear Dashingrush

Content is the lynchpin of growth in today’s competitive marketing environment. Brands that have documented content strategies that are carried out professionally on a consistent basis consistently out-perform those who don’t. At Proxyskill, we specialize in helping our clients leverage content through a variety of copywriting services.

We’ve proudly served clients in Proxyskill for several years with great results. Our in-house team of copywriters, designers, copyeditors, and developers are among the most skilled and experienced in the industry, with a proven track record of success.

In this copywriting proposal, you’ll find details regarding the various services offered by the proxyskill. We’re confident that you’ll find that we’re more than capable of supporting your copywriting needs.

I encourage you to review the contents of this proposal thoroughly, and to reach out to me directly with any questions.

Sincerely,
Odebunmi Emmanuel

You have communicated that copywriting and related services are necessary in order to help you reach your marketing objectives. Specifically, you’ve expressed a need for:

Content writing
keyword researching
proofreading
SEO writer
Article writing

We are confident that the team of proxyskills is a perfect fit to meet this need. We’ve assembled a team of copywriters, designers, marketers, and copyeditors that are unrivaled in expertise or experience. Our copywriting services are relied on by brands who are serious about crafting innovative messaging for their blogs, websites, and campaigns.

Regards,
Proxyskill.
proxyskillpaypal@gmail.com

Copywriter|Proofreader|Copyeditor|Closer
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by DashingRush(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
proxyskill:
Dear Dashingrush

Content is the lynchpin of growth in today’s competitive marketing environment. Brands that have documented content strategies that are carried out professionally on a consistent basis consistently out-perform those who don’t. At Proxyskill, we specialize in helping our clients leverage content through a variety of copywriting services.

We’ve proudly served clients in Proxyskill for several years with great results. Our in-house team of copywriters, designers, copyeditors, and developers are among the most skilled and experienced in the industry, with a proven track record of success.

In this copywriting proposal, you’ll find details regarding the various services offered by the proxyskill. We’re confident that you’ll find that we’re more than capable of supporting your copywriting needs.

I encourage you to review the contents of this proposal thoroughly, and to reach out to me directly with any questions.

Sincerely,
Odebunmi Emmanuel

You have communicated that copywriting and related services are necessary in order to help you reach your marketing objectives. Specifically, you’ve expressed a need for:

Content writing
keyword researching
proofreading
SEO writer
Article writing

We are confident that the team of proxyskills is a perfect fit to meet this need. We’ve assembled a team of copywriters, designers, marketers, and copyeditors that are unrivaled in expertise or experience. Our copywriting services are relied on by brands who are serious about crafting innovative messaging for their blogs, websites, and campaigns.

Regards,
Proxyskill.
proxyskillpaypal@gmail.com

Copywriter|Proofreader|Copyeditor|Closer
Thanks for your interest proxyskill. We are not outsourcing this service, we are hiring a full-time content executive.

Regards
Re: [URGENT] A Full-time Content Writer Needed At N70,000 Monthly (100% Remote) by MOROVINA: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
DashingRush:

Thanks for your interest proxyskill. We are not outsourcing this service, we are hiring a full-time content executive.

Regards

Please note that dealing with this guy is big risk. He is a scammer and fraudster

https://www.nairaland.com/6871945/scammers-alert-proxyskill-odebunmi-emmanuel#108044883

Check this thread for evidence

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Exquisite Magazine. / Pearls Of Wisdom / The 2008 Man Booker Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.