Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President (8062 Views)

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? / Between Senator Pius Anyim And David Umahi Who Do You Prefer As A President / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
I will pick Tinubu... Not because he's good but because I love his style of politics, he has produced a lot of great politicians and run Lagos state well when he was the governor.

I read nothing positive about the other guy.

Tinubu is not the best! Tinubu is not the best!! Tinubu is not the best!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Are you sure you read the post ? Because Kingsley is young and dynamic fellow

Who's Kingsley please?

Can you write little about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by frank202012: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
able20:

He's your mentor &presidential candidate because you are very poor and want jellof rice and fried meat but do you pray that he becomes your children's mentor in future, NO.

Someone that has empowered many and still doing so.....
The criminals you queue under the sun to vote for,in what ways have they help your life not to talk of your children.....
Emancipate your self from hate and appreciate good gestures when u see it Mr rich man.....
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by frank202012: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
engrchykae:
president of new Nigerian youths

Only if hatred and envy will allow some of us....
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Ngorbungor(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Who's Kingsley please?

Can you write little about him

You want me to tell you about Kingsley Moghalu? Haven't you heard that Google is your friend?
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by angelfallz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
this comparisons of politicians and supposed technocrats are meaningless
What should be number one on Nigeria's next president's list is RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA! Therefore, before we support anyone we must know their stand on RESTRUCTURING.
Neither Tinubu nor moghalu have said anything meaningful about whether they would restructure Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by eteebanky: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
who is Kingsley Moghalu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
angelfallz:
It does not matter who becomes Nigeria's next president.
What should be number one on Nigeria's next president's list is RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA!
Neither Tinubu nor moghalu have said anything meaningful about whether they would restructure Nigeria.

I had to delete my response and say this instead: Read your comment cos it’s contradictory.

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by ceejay10(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Or
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by angelfallz(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thank you. I would correct it.

calberian:

I had to delete my response and say this instead: Read your comment cos it’s contradictory.

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by SaintBishop: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Who in moses name is Kingsley Moghalu? undecided
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
frank202012:

Only if hatred and envy will allow some of us....
i don't pity Nigerians

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Danzakidakura(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
favor914:
From the look of things coming from Ohaneze & Co, no rightful thinking Nigerian will support anyone from East of The River Niger, even Useless Yahaya Bello will be victorious before any of them, what a great way to destroy yourself. Just imagine those old goats Ohaneze wants the Federal Government to negotiate with ipob?
because you are an animal. Your father is a useless man.all northern leaders are goats, Mohammed is a rapists.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by lereinter(m): 3:42am On Jul 26, 2021
What can make moghalu president is if nigeria is Restructured

Where presidential office are no more cash flow stations, power houses
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by lereinter(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2021
MalcoImX:
Am I left behind or something.

I don't know who Kingsley Moghalu is.

You don't know the pretender that was sharing Yale biscuit to kids under tree

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by calberian: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2021
lereinter:

Oya suggestions o! Cos this picture ehn, anyways e go betta, weda by fire or by force.

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by louqas: 4:26am On Jul 26, 2021
calberian:
Click like for Bola Tinubu and share for Kingsley Moghalu.

Please, give short clear reasons for your choice and suggest other worthy potential presidential candidates for similar comparison.
Tinubu all the way
Politics is not a joke , its a seious game .....experience counts,......what experience will Moghalu use to defeat Tinubu?....Tinubu will even win him in the east

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by louqas: 4:42am On Jul 26, 2021
angelfallz:
this comparisons of politicians and supposed technocrats are meaningless
What should be number one on Nigeria's next president's list is RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA! Therefore, before we support anyone we must know their stand on RESTRUCTURING.

The more reason to support tinubu as he will definately RESTRUCTURE Nigeria......Lagos pioneered some forms of restructuring from establishment of state security aparatus like lastma....creation of LCDAS....etc
Tinubu with presidential power will do the needful and restructure Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by xelly: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2021
MalcoImX:

Hey ya.... A is for Apple , B is for Ball. This is your stage in life. Why are you racing beyond your limit?
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by xelly: 5:05am On Jul 26, 2021
MalcoImX:

Hey ya.... A is for Apple , B is for Ball. This is your stage in life. Why are you racing beyond your limit?

SEUN should add kiddies section on NL so that you can have a place to learn and grow
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by legendgalas(f): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2021
calberian:
Click like for Bola Tinubu and share for Kingsley Moghalu.

Please, give short clear reasons for your choice and suggest other worthy potential presidential candidates for similar comparison.
Which moghalu be that?

This one wen don dey use woman do slave already abi another one dey?

Make una dey get sense small small ooooo

Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Glink2018(m): 7:19am On Jul 26, 2021
Ekez:
how you go know angry grin grin angry

You him. because you are a Igbo person.....
Let him enjoy his CBN money in peace and stop disturbing us with his charade political ambition
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by Glink2018(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I will pick Tinubu... Not because he's good but because I love his style of politics, he has produced a lot of great politicians and run Lagos state well when he was the governor.

I read nothing positive about the other guy.

Tinubu is not the best! Tinubu is not the best!! Tinubu is not the best!!!

And he has produced a lot of thieves, street urchins, ballot box snatchers, drug addicts, political jobbers, street beggars at Burdillion road, incompetent office holder etc....
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by angelfallz(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2021
Why has he been silent on the restructuring issue?
His party the APC of which he is the biggest chieftain promised restructuring in 2015, today, they are now deaf and dumb when it comes to RESTRUCTURING.
So, no. I don't believe Tinubu would restructure Nigeria.

louqas:

The more reason to support tinubu as he will definately RESTRUCTURE Nigeria......Lagos pioneered some forms of restructuring from establishment of state security aparatus like lastma....creation of LCDAS....etc
Tinubu with presidential power will do the needful and restructure Nigeria....
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by MalcoImX: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2021
xelly:

SEUN should add kiddies section on NL so that you can have a place to learn and grow

I really don't know him.

And should Seun create a kiddies section, I no go go there, cos I ain't kidding.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by MalcoImX: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2021
lereinter:

Can't vote for this.

Is this the biscuits he gives to his kids?
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by xelly: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2021
MalcoImX:

I really don't know him.

And should Seun create a kiddies section, I no go go there, cos I ain't no kidding.

Your contributions is like a secondary school boy discussing space technology with NASA. What does NASA expect to hear?
Your IQ is very low so you can go to the sandpit to join your equals.
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by FakeUnity: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2021
MalcoImX:

How can you stay in your bush hunting human skulls for your human parts business and expect to know who Prof. Moghalu is?
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by FakeUnity: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2021
seunmsg:
Moghalu will win online and Tinubu will win on Election Day.

The online poll results shock you no be small. I have always told you to jettison the thought of yoruba presidency in 2023. It is not your turn. grin
Re: If It Comes Down To These Two, Who Would You Prefer As Nigeria's Next President by seunmsg(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2021
FakeUnity:

The online poll results shock you no be small. I have always told you to jettison the thought of yoruba presidency in 2023. It is not your turn. grin

Obviously you’ve not been following Nigeria’s politics closely since 2015. If not, you won’t celebrate online result or insinuate that mere likes and share on Nairaland will shock a veteran political analyst like me.

See kid, go and gloat over your online victory. You can keep conducting online polls daily till 2023 if it will make you sleep well at night. But note this, Tinubu will win on Election Day if he finds a way to emerge as APC candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Abduct 15 Passengers, Including Aid Workers In Borno / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka / Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.